Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Easter Lucas! Happy Easter #TeamLucas- After mass with the family I’m dedicating a few hours to our little Lucas- it’ll be looking for you Lucas Dear!! GigTu and Henry I have some areas from a week ago- send me more if you have them. Love and Hugs to FLA, And Lucas family!!!![emoji307]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Easter Lucas! Happy Easter #TeamLucas- After mass with the family I’m dedicating a few hours to our little Lucas- it’ll be looking for you Lucas Dear!! GigTu and Henry I have some areas from a week ago- send me more if you have them. Love and Hugs to FLA, And Lucas family!!!![emoji307]

N_6cc you’re awesome. Thank you for all you do for “our” Lucas. Thinking of you today FLA and PB!!!

Happy Easter Luke [emoji172]

cache.php

Oh sweet Lucas �� I believe in miracles. We love you.

CASA volunteer! Thank you. That is what I meant in an earlier post when I said GAL. I'd only heard of them recently...that is something those of us who want to do something could look into for the time & training required.

This thread is full of amazing people, like you ESO. Thank you everyone. I've learned so much.

Now, I'd like to learn that Lucas can come home for Easter please.

It’s my pleasure to help where ever and whenever I can. I am of the belief that sharing information and teaching others about the things you know the most about (like my ridiculously extensive knowledge of trash in Wichita) is just the right thing to do. I do struggle at times to not give my personal opinion until the very end of a discussion [emoji849] I fail miserably at that.

As far as doing something to keep another child from being Lucas, I wholeheartedly agree with what you said about the CASA volunteering. If someone wants to have an immediate impact on keeping kids safe from abusive situations then CASA is the absolute best way to do so. Parents have their lawyers, kids will sometimes be given their own attorney, CPS has its own attorney, but none of that advocates for a specific child. Attorney’s can only do so much for a child outside of a courtroom, but CASA isn’t limited to just that. The funny thing (as in interesting) about CASA is to see how a parent feels when their child is given one: abusive parents tend to have all kinds of personality conflicts, resist working with the CASA volunteer and generally find ways to run that advocate off. Parents who aren’t abusing their kids may have the same personality conflicts with their child’s advocate, but won’t make running them off as their goal. There just aren’t enough volunteers for every child in the system to have one so its a privilege and not a right to have one until more people are trained and available. If you can’t be a CASA for whatever reason, there are other things you can do for the program like donate money-advocates volunteer their time but there are always costs to run a program like CASA. You can also educate people about the program, I’ve noticed a lot of people think you have to be a social worker to be one, but that is not necessary nor required. Kids in the system have case managers and social workers already, what they need in order to not get lost in the system are someone to advocate just for them.

Happy Easter Luke [emoji172]

cache.php

Happy Easter PB & family... I pray for Lucas and your family, this picture is adorable thank you for sharing......:heartbeat:

CASA volunteer! Thank you. That is what I meant in an earlier post when I said GAL. I'd only heard of them recently...that is something those of us who want to do something could look into for the time & training required.

This thread is full of amazing people, like you ESO. Thank you everyone. I've learned so much.

Now, I'd like to learn that Lucas can come home for Easter please.

I'm also interested in becoming a CASA. Here is the website if anyone else is interested:

http://www.casaforchildren.org/

Just thinking of you, Lucas.
attachment.php

Attachments

• A854567A-F85E-47D0-8C8F-66141F189850.jpg
    A854567A-F85E-47D0-8C8F-66141F189850.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 477
is not just me missing you, lucas. we are all here wishing you could have spent the day with your family! the ones that actually loved you! you didn't deserve this and I will not stop praying for justice until it is served. you were a sweet boy and you deserved the best that this world had to offer. I hope you're happy now. you're safe. be at peace. we will find you.

Well Easter is over and I am back home again and have only had about 4 hours of sleep in 24 hours.
I never stop thinking about and praying for Lucas. Guess I'll be here until we find you buddy.
Chi:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

Doing the night-shift thing again for you Lucas. My avatar Sancha is worried about you also and little kids know dogs have feelings too.
Love,
Chi :beats:

Not seeing any new msm...?

I know margarita I keep searching msm all day and never come up with anything new. We need to keep Lucas name out there in the media. If we don't people we begin to think he has been found and will quit looking.

Lucas is on my mind all the time like everyone else. I am praying every day he will be found quickly! I will never give up on you Lucas!

Not seeing any new msm...?

Other storms raging on... but all is quiet in over here in the Eye.

I've thought a lot about childhood playgrounds & cellar entries (the one just to side of the new rental front door, under a board & plants).
Eg's frenzies of knocking LH about (how much household items needed to be replaced if she broke them- or didn't because she learned not to).
Her weird assertion that she was in 'nursing' (social media work history reference).
The 'nap' excuse; who she runs from, and to when that comes up in convos.

How LE felt about Chisholm Park, and what ever else in on the way up to there or what it is AWAY from (she'd have to pass a pd along the way from Edgemoore, regardless of street taken)...

What does one do when beating the tar out of a kid aware of only frustration and drive for power/control, and things go wrong.

What is left behind, in the less than astute aftermath.

It appears everything is winding down in the search for Lucas. So very sad. I’ll check back in a couple weeks to review EG next hearing. I’m not a local and have no ability to change KANSAS PROTECTIVE SERVICES.

Bein absolutely factual, until EG or her accomplice comes forward or someone stumbles across his body, this is almost at a standstill.

KEEP LOOKING, I wish I lived closer. WHILE YOU ARE IT WILL TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT OF EFFORT TO INACT CHANGE FOR THE NEXT LITTLE LUCAS.

THERE ARE MORE WAITING FOR YOUR HELP.

CALL YOUR LEGISLATORS.

START AND SIGN PETITIONS

HELP THE NEXT KIDS WHO ARE AT THIS MOMENT SILENTLY WAITING FOR RESCUE FROM ABUSIVE CAREGIVERS.

How can I look up if a "news" source is legit?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It appears everything is winding down in the search for Lucas. So very sad. I’ll check back in a couple weeks to review EG next hearing. I’m not a local and have no ability to change KANSAS PROTECTIVE SERVICES.

Bein absolutely factual, until EG or her accomplice comes forward or someone stumbles across his body, this is almost at a standstill.

KEEP LOOKING, I wish I lived closer. WHILE YOU ARE IT WILL TAKE A SMALL AMOUNT OF EFFORT TO INACT CHANGE FOR THE NEXT LITTLE LUCAS.

THERE ARE MORE WAITING FOR YOUR HELP.

CALL YOUR LEGISLATORS.

START AND SIGN PETITIONS

HELP THE NEXT KIDS WHO ARE AT THIS MOMENT SILENTLY WAITING FOR RESCUE FROM ABUSIVE CAREGIVERS.

I can assure, the searching has not even kind of wound down. We are just keeping it a lot more behind the scenes now. I can tell you myself personally, I’ve probably searched at least 50 hours this last week (formal, informal, research, etc). And I’m not the only one! We are learning as we go, and we have great people helping us who can’t physically search because sometimes, everything looks the same after awhile.

HELP RESEARCH REQUEST!!!!!

Many of you might know about the research I’m doing about past cases similar to Lucas’. I’ve been looking for cases of children “disappearing” under mysterious and questionable circumstances. Some were reported as kidnappings, others weren’t reported at all. I started doing that back when I wasn’t able to do a lot of the physical searching, but now that I am focusing my efforts there, I’m not getting as much research done as I’d like.

Would anyone like to help me with some of this research? I have a list of kids I haven’t started researching yet, I have list who I’ve started, the one’s in process, the incomplete (mainly because I added some criteria I wanted after I had originally finished researching with that child) and the complete ones. I can provide you with the questions to answer and a list of some of my most used resources outside local and national news sources. I’m also open to suggestions of children to add to my list-they don’t have to fit Lucas’ exact criteria, and their bodies don’t even have to be found yet, I’m interested in all kinds of cases because I’m looking for patterns if that make sense. If anyone thinks they might like to take a few names and help me, let me know and I will post my list of kids, my questions to fill out and my resources.

I will warn you it’s a rabbit hole once you start down it! I started this list for one reason but I’m continuing it for another. I’ve also decided to reformat this report so you can see it better, so that’s taking me some time to do but I’m hoping to finish it up in the next few days!

Thank you in advance if you’d like to help! Even if it’s only a child or two, it’s taking me on average 30 min or more to do each child, mainly because I can’t stop reading as much as possible before I move on [emoji849] My pace has slowed wwwwaaayyyy down the more I read!

HELP RESEARCH REQUEST!!!!!

Many of you might know about the research I’m doing about past cases similar to Lucas’. I’ve been looking for cases of children “disappearing” under mysterious and questionable circumstances. Some were reported as kidnappings, others weren’t reported at all. I started doing that back when I wasn’t able to do a lot of the physical searching, but now that I am focusing my efforts there, I’m not getting as much research done as I’d like.

Would anyone like to help me with some of this research? I have a list of kids I haven’t started researching yet, I have list who I’ve started, the one’s in process, the incomplete (mainly because I added some criteria I wanted after I had originally finished researching with that child) and the complete ones. I can provide you with the questions to answer and a list of some of my most used resources outside local and national news sources. I’m also open to suggestions of children to add to my list-they don’t have to fit Lucas’ exact criteria, and their bodies don’t even have to be found yet, I’m interested in all kinds of cases because I’m looking for patterns if that make sense. If anyone thinks they might like to take a few names and help me, let me know and I will post my list of kids, my questions to fill out and my resources.

I will warn you it’s a rabbit hole once you start down it! I started this list for one reason but I’m continuing it for another. I’ve also decided to reformat this report so you can see it better, so that’s taking me some time to do but I’m hoping to finish it up in the next few days!

Thank you in advance if you’d like to help! Even if it’s only a child or two, it’s taking me on average 30 min or more to do each child, mainly because I can’t stop reading as much as possible before I move on [emoji849] My pace has slowed wwwwaaayyyy down the more I read!

Happy to help ESO- PM me. Thanks for all you do!!

I can assure, the searching has not even kind of wound down. We are just keeping it a lot more behind the scenes now. I can tell you myself personally, I’ve probably searched at least 50 hours this last week (formal, informal, research, etc). And I’m not the only one! We are learning as we go, and we have great people helping us who can’t physically search because sometimes, everything looks the same after awhile.

statistically he’s not likely to be found for awhile. I am very much a realist. It brings me deep sorrow to convey that fact. I will welcome if proven wrong.

Many approaches are effective and excellent ideas.

I do do not agree that approaching TOM BRADY to like a Facebook page is a good idea at all. Facebook has become a crutch of sorts to millions and I firmly believe it’s not a good place to go to help find anyone. Good old fashioned legwork is going to find Lucas. In many ways people trust Facebook with private information that they should not.

Lucas maybe found by the boots on the ground searchers, and/or law enforcement, but Facebook isn’t going to find him. Statistically I have never heard nor read that Facebook has found a body or solved a murder.

Ad if you get into a legal conflict or divorce, almost anything in conflict attorneys examine Facebook and other SOCIAL MEDIA FIRST.

think about it. Would you like EVERYTHING SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA including private messaging part of public record for anything⁉️⁉️⁉️ I don’t.

Use a facebook page to change kansas child child protective services.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem