Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #15 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason I don’t think the LL knew he was alone is I can’t see any adult leaving a child whom you know is alone. Especially when it’s getting dark and that is an extremely busy street they live on. Of course we don’t know what the details are here......liability wise, we have owned a rental property before I for one, would have stayed to make sure someone was there if I had any concern or question about a child being left unattended. You never know if an adult is having a medical issue behind the door and a child can’t communicate that properly for instance. But if EG were to have some sort of excuse after the fact, that may not raise concerns or suspicions. Most people would not automatically think a 5 year old would be unsupervised like that. It’s like the expression when you hear hoof steps you think horses, not zebras........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree

She likely parked the SVU in the garage, so he may not have known if she was there or not.
Thank you for the insight and for all the info you have so kindly shared with us.
Also for working with other families. You're certainly a wonderful spirit.:coffeecup:

i agree with you its possible she didnt go to OG or went to OG + somewhere else nearby, such as meeting a drug dealer or a guy on the side.

the LL came by: imo most LL don't come by that often entirely unannounced AND proceed to search the house/outside if nobody answers the door. also, since she had just moved in, i dont think they had a terrible relationship where he would be checking in on the property. my opinion may change if there was already a blowout w the LL (maybe the cat ? already a noise complaint?) or if she was up to something really sketchy, worse than leaving Lucas home alone, like hard drugs in the home.

however, she could have lied to JH bc she didnt want him to know what she was doing instead of OG. she maybe even told Lucas "you sleep and rest while I go get food at OG, ill bring you some back" so that Lucas wouldnt repeat to his dad where she went. maybe thats the real reason she didnt take Lucas - she didnt want him seeing and telling dad where she want.

One thing to keep in mind is that prior to Lucas’ “disappearance” she had no real reason to lie to JH about her whereabouts. He was in NM for 20 days and not due back until the end of February. From what I understand, they spoke on the phone in the evenings. She wouldn’t have to worry about a lie unless she didn’t answer the phone or it went to voicemail for an extended period of time.

Not as a VI, but IMO, she did go to OG to eat. The phone calls may be incidental to the trip to OG. I’ll often make a quick call before or after going in a restaurant or store. I may be off base, but I think WPD released the time of the calls just to add to the timeline.

I’m moving forward with the thought that most of the relevant details to LH’s ultimate disappearance happened AFTER she arrived home from OG. (I believe many factors and events prior to his disappearance led to the culmination of anger and resentment that resulted in Lucas’ death, but I’m more interested in the timeline after she filled her belly with pasta.) FWIW, I don’t think I’ll be able to eat at an OG again :(.

O/T - I’m behind in checking my messages on WS. I promise I’ll check them all and respond soon! It’s taken longer than expected to bounce back from my “shocking event” a couple of weeks ago. The MPN inbox is full of dozens of family requests for help. I’ve been catching up on those for a couple of days. Thankfully some were found already!

Also O/T, I’m hoping to dye a few Easter Eggs for Lucas tonight [emoji172]

I've wondered if JH & EG kept track of each other's locations as a normal thing. When my SO and I got smart phones they automatically had this feature. We used it for awhile, but an update removed the feature & we didn't seek out another app to use. It was just fun for us, but I've been in questionable relationships where it would have been almost weaponized due to mistrust.

So, no, I don't personally believe that just because she told JH she was going to OG means she went there. Heck, using the gift card he sent her even makes me suspicious...$15 gift card...just screams to me that she has possibly used going to OG all by herself as a questionable excuse before. Or maybe none of that is a fair assessment and she really does just like to get curbside pickup there and/or whatever else in that area.

I do think this LL had a reason to randomly show up and take a look around. They moved into a no pets allowed rental on the 7th, but didn't surrender the cat until the 12th. It seems the LL might've been checking up on that situation unannounced. One possibility, anyway.

That’s my guess as to why the LL dropped by. JMO

Lots of interesting tidbits supplied to us by PB and FLA. I'm sure we're all reading over all of this and kind of rebooting what we're thinking.
So she likely parked in the garage as was her habit. EG did go in OG and eat. The LL didn't necessarily know Lucas was home alone. But LL was probably interested to know if the cat was gone. (glad Scully got a new home where he is most likely safer).
And that EG probably "disappeared" poor little Lucas after her nice meal at OG.
Hmmm...:thinking: :lookingitup:
:moo: note the cow is apparently mooing on the Hmmm. Sorry need a laugh badly today.

Lots of interesting tidbits supplied to us by PB and FLA. I'm sure we're all reading over all of this and kind of rebooting what we're thinking.
So she likely parked in the garage as was her habit. EG did go in OG and eat. The LL didn't necessarily know Lucas was home alone. But LL was probably interested to know if the cat was gone. (glad Scully got a new home where he is most likely safer).
And that EG probably "disappeared" poor little Lucas after her nice meal at OG.
Hmmm...:thinking: :lookingitup:
:moo: note the cow is apparently mooing on the Hmmm. Sorry need a laugh badly today.
We need to be careful. I don't think that everything you compiled here are "facts". In reading along, I understand them to be assumptions, or suppositions, or opinions. jmo

FB_IMG_1522357573765.jpgn

The rock thing. EG found a rock that had a promotion type thing on it for a free painted portrait for whoever found the rock. This guy hides the rocks, let's people know they are out there and does the people's portraits.

View attachment 132173n

The rock thing. EG found a rock that had a promotion type thing on it for a free painted portrait for whoever found the rock. This guy hides the rocks, let's people know they are out there and does the people's portraits.
Strange thinh when i pulled this up. Had to check the thread. Looks like murdered sydney loofe that i follow in nebraska.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

What was EG's reason for reporting him 'missing' the day that she did? Did he have visitation with his biomom soon? We're her boys going to be coming to her house in a day or two? Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I feel like there has to be some reason she ran outside and asking neighbors to call 911 at the time that she did.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk

What was EG's reason for reporting him 'missing' the day that she did? Did he have visitation with his biomom soon? We're her boys going to be coming to her house in a day or two? Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I feel like there has to be some reason she ran outside and asking neighbors to call 911 at the time that she did.

Imo because her boys were due to come Sunday. But who knows what she was thinking.

Can't edit my post above but yes those are only assumptions. The timeline posted earlier is much clearer.
:moo:

I guess the question by LE about "anybody running barefoot" still haunts me. It's possible EG claimed she ran after Lucas to find him after 3+ hours. Or they were looking for anyone that saw him on the road barefoot to verify he left the home on his own.
It's just mystifying...:thinking:
:moo:
ETA link https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
"We're still searching for a missing, five-year-old, little boy," Officer Davidson said. "That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago, or they saw something suspicious, something out of place that might be related to this case, please call us."

I can picture EG telling police that when she found Lucas missing and the door wide open, she ran out the house without her shoes on to look for him. This would denote the immediate panic of an innocent, frantic "mom". LE may have wanted to verify this by asking if anyone actually saw "somebody" (her) running shoeless to determine if it was a lie. I think that would be significant to them. Just a guess on my part.

When she went to the next door neighbour to ask if he had seen Lucas, she was carrying the baby, and was visibly upset--"shaking". The neighbour never mentioned if she was shoeless, but LE may have asked him that later. If she is guilty (eye roll) she is one heck of an actress and liar.

Maybe I missed it somewhere, but I feel like there has to be some reason she ran outside and asking neighbors to call 911 at the time that she did.

... Maximum number of witnesses in her neighborhood to watch her desperately holler about a missing kid?

Sincerely,

A. Cynic.

I think she called as soon as it was dark the next day, and too hard to search for him. She had 24 hours (more or less) to clean up and set the stage. She was "ready". jmo

Her boys were scheduled to visit the next day and they (EG & JH) were already in hot water with her ex. My bet is she knew they would ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMO, but the only reason I can think of that would cause EG to go back to the area is if she went back in the daylight to make certain LH couldn’t be seen. :(

Regardless of statistics, being an opinion, source, *imho*, this ought to be pinned to the start of Every New Thread on LH.

Until I see something from LE confirming otherwise...

JMO, but the only reason I can think of that would cause EG to go back to the area is if she went back in the daylight to make certain LH couldn’t be seen. :(
Agreed

EG back in court tomorrow.

TIME CASE DEFENDANT HEARING TYPE/RESULTCameron & Herrman PALeth-Perez Julia A3/30/18 9:00 am 2018-CR-000491-MD Glass Emily A Motion for Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove