Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #17 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the places that are familiar with Emily been talked about or searched? I only ask cause he could be close to her childhood home?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where all has she lived again, and when, specifically, that we know of? (Andover was it?) I think this is a strong possibility, moo, what you mentioned, or near a relative's property.

Not saying where she grew up. But maybe her old stomping grounds?

Where is her old stomping grounds?

Eta: I love your name btw, helpthechildren :)

Apologies, the audit was released in 2011
http://www.kslpa.org/media/files/reports/media/files/temp/r-11-011.pdf

There are other articles for that time period where family court judges raised similar concerns.
To access the other years I did a google search ‘kslpa foster care audit (year)’ I don’t know why the links within the document aren’t working now they did earlier this morning. So strange.

That link works for me, very interesting information in that report! imo

Something I keep thinking about. If I awakened (and fwiw I don't believe EG's story) and my stepchild was gone and the door was ajar, who would be the first person I would call? My mate? The other parent? The police? Another parent of a friend he plays with? A neighbor? What order would those phone calls be made? Now, if I had anything to do with my stepchild being gone I would feel like I needed to behave as if there was a sense of urgency when I finally decided to make that phone call and I would call the police first.
A 5 year old and a back door ajar wouldn't make me immediately think my child had been kidnapped. Not in 15 minutes from the time I woke up to frantically going to the neighbors and calling the police. I haven't been in the situation but it has me thinking.

May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.

Who is this?

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

As a reminder, also do not quote posts that are not with in TOS. 'Cause then that post needs to be cleaned up too.

May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.

Who is this?

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article208704089.html

Well, it's one of 2 options, imo:

1. JH
2. Not JH.

What if Lucas had peritonitis from a perforated bowel or something from being punched in the stomach. He would be very sick. Vomiting. Sick for days. It would kill him without treatment.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I said this the day we was told he was missing.

Alaska is a totally different scenario because they've dealt with this for decades and ironed these problems out long ago. In other areas where the fracking is newer companies have gone in and built "man camps" to provide housing. But until the "man camps" are completed housing is scarce and very expensive. I've been to N. Dakota and Texas looking into this for this exact reason. Until these "man camps" are available living conditions consist of row after row of campers or small trailers without the conveniences of an established area.
There are similar setups here in OK. The fracking is out of control, but there are also many prefab shelters due to the frequency of in-range oilwells.

So, since EG has ties to Butler County (Court docs, etc):

Geography

According to the*U.S. Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 1,447 square miles (3,750*km2), of which 1,430 square miles (3,700*km2) is land and 17 square miles (44*km2) (1.2%) is water.[12]*It is the largest county by area in Kansas.

Sources: National Atlas,[13]*U.S. Census Bureau[14]

Interstate 35
U.S. Route 54
U.S. Route 77
Kansas Highway 96
Kansas Highway 177
Kansas Highway 196
Kansas Highway 254

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Butler_County,_Kansas

Geography

Andover is located at*37°41′28″N*97°8′13″W*(37.691165, -97.137043).[11]*According to the*United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 10.04 square miles (26.00*km2), of which, 9.99 square miles (25.87*km2) is land and 0.05 square miles (0.13*km2) is water.[2]*It is located in Butler County, Kansas, the largest county in Kansas. Butler County is larger than the state of Rhode Island.

Andover has two public parks, Andover Park and Andover Central Park.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andover,_Kansas

Hmmmm, this is interesting:

Ghost towns

Aikman
Alki
Amador
Browntown
Chelsea (now lies under El Dorado Lake)
Durachen
Frazier
Lorena
Magna City
Midian
Oil Hill
Oil Valley
Ophir
Providence
Ramsey
Salter
Vanora
Wingate

*see link:

"Most locals still refer to this railroad as the "Rock Island"."

See links:

USD 205, BluestemLeon,*Latham, Rural Areas
USD 206, Remington-WhitewaterWhitewater,*Potwin,*Elbing, Rural Areas
USD 375, CircleTowanda,*Benton, Rural Areas
USD 385, AndoverAndover, Rural Areas
USD 394, Rose HillRose Hill, Rural Areas
USD 396, DouglassDouglass, Rural Areas
USD 402, AugustaAugusta, Rural Areas
USD 490, El DoradoEl Dorado, Rural Areas
USD 492, FlinthillsRosalia,*Cassoday, Rural Areas
USD 398, Peabody-BurnsRural Areas

*"Walnut River".

Welcome to all of our new members. Thank you for joining the discussion about little Lucas.

Please take some time to read the rules and TOS of WS. When in doubt, please message a moderator before posting.

And a friendly reminder that screenshots are not allowed and all photos must have links to their source.

Both JH and EG’s social media may be sleuthed, but please do not sleuth other people and post it here.

:tyou:

Welcome to all of our new members. Thank you for joining the discussion about little Lucas.

Please take some time to read the rules and TOS of WS. When in doubt, please message a moderator before posting.

And a friendly reminder that screenshots are not allowed and all photos must have links to their source.

Both JH and EG’s social media may be sleuthed, but please do not sleuth other people and post it here.

:tyou:

[emoji52]

Hey, everybody in the numb-hand corner! I've brought more of everyone's favorite snacks and beverages, plus some fried chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, and biscuits for Sunday lunch. I can hardly wait for court tomorrow, and I'm hoping it will be broadcast live or there'll be a little birdie in there letting everyone know what's happening. It's so frustrating IMO that Lucas hasn't been located yet, and those responsible brought to justice. My thoughts and prayers are with Lucas' family as tomorrow approaches.

Yes ty so much. And I apologize again
Can I post the map of where EG grew up at? I thought I did. I don't see it. Anyway. There are lots a field out that way at butler county home

Can I post the map of where EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads