Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #18 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. I happen to think this is probably the reason they knew nobody took Lucas and he didn't just walk out. I think something happened in the house and the dogs hit on it.

The only thing that confuses me about that scenario is if cadaver dogs would of hit on something in the house or car you would think we would of seen the home tape off as a crime scene, forensic investigators in and out of the house, her car towed in for forensic testing etc - maybe they did and media just didn't report it, but hard to believe nothing has been leaked by media or neighbors if those things did occur.

JH refers to EG as his wife

Still, he said, “Everybody has to be innocent until they’re proven guilty.”
There shouldn’t be a lynch-mob mentality against his wife, he said.
“I realize it’s frustrating for the public not to know” what happened to Lucas, he said.

http://www.kansas.com/latest-news/article204752704.html

That's just bizarre!! No reputable physician would tell an expectant mother it's OK to smoke pot or anything else during pregnancy. While there's no proof that it causes birth defects, there are studies that show it affects the developing brain of a fetus that can cause learning difficulties and behavioral or mental health issues later in life. That along with a substantial increase in a low birth weight.
There is pretty strong research that it helps with the most severe type of morning sickness (I can't recall the name), however, even in states with legalized use, it is still contraindicated for use while pregnant, and if a medical provider is aware of it, they are required to report to CPS, and have the child tested at birth. So that would make me leary of a physician that recommended it as well.

Just thinking out loud...

Would the attorney assigned to EG now for the child endangerment misdemeanor handle the case regarding Lucas?
If she wouldn't, this is why I'd be inclined to think a court appointed was used, instead of a standard PD. Someone in the same office would already have the historical knowledge to take on the larger magnitude case, if the current attorney doesn't.

In 2018, at her young age, I would doubt she owned a computer, unless she was a student. Younger people tend to use a phone or tablet for everything now.

I think they would take her computer or lap top and her phone
Checked it for searches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

“I realize it’s frustrating for the public not to know” what happened to Lucas, he said.

This was over a month ago. Under the circumstances a lot can change in a month.

This was over a month ago. Under the circumstances a lot can change in a month.

Oh I agree, I was just commenting in general because VI said they were not engaged at time Lucas went missing, and the discussion was about breaking engagements but staying together.

I think they would take her computer or lap top and her phone
Checked it for searches

The report at her arrest stated they took her phone. That's how they read about OG, and smoking a bowl. She's been in jail ever since, so I imagine her phone is still in police custody.

Why did she mention the pull up? If he had black sweats on who would be looking for a pull up? She had a reason for mentioning it.
Possibility, a pair Lucas' underwear was found in the home, perhaps out of place or soiled. It doesn't appear she initially told LE about a Pullup he was wearing but did include his socks in the description. The Pullup was only mentioned after she was arrested. I've always wondered if they took his bedding as evidence or if he even had bedding or if he even a bed. She could have come out with the "cleaning in the garage bit" after cleaning up evidence. Do they have a washer and dryer in their garage?

Possibility, a pair Lucas' underwear was found in the home, perhaps out of place or soiled. It doesn't appear she initially told LE about a Pullup he was wearing but did include his socks in the description. The Pullup was only mentioned after she was arrested. I've always wondered if they took his bedding as evidence or if he even had bedding or if he even a bed. She could have come out with the "cleaning in the garage bit" after cleaning up evidence. Do they have a washer and dryer in their garage?

I don't think it's odd for a five year old to still have accidents while sleeping but she thought it was necessary to mention he has accidents sometimes and that's why he was in a pull up. Idk. It just struck me as odd that she felt the need to mention it and with an explanation. Maybe he had an accident in his undies while she was at OG and that's why he now had to have a pull up on, because he has accidents. I think her mentioning it with a reason will be a part of this.

We discussed this previously. The word wife wasn’t a direct quote from Jonathan.

We discussed this previously. The word wife wasn’t a direct quote from Jonathan.

Thank you! I missed the previous discussion on the topic.

In 2018, at her young age, I would doubt she owned a computer, unless she was a student. Younger people tend to use a phone or tablet for everything now.

Younger people still have lap tops that is what I meant...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Emily's description from the very beginning was that he was wearing a pullup, black sweats, and a grey shirt with a bear on it. I don't believe her description of his clothing has changed at all.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Younger people still have lap tops that is what I meant...

Not very often, unless they're students. Even me, at 10+ years older than her are realizing my friends don't all have laptops/computers, unless they are for their jobs. They use iPads/tablets and phones for most everything.

IMO his page has had A LOT of changes. There are no longer any posts prior to 2/21, not that I can find anyway. Also, having watched this page since Lucas went missing his posts seem much more articulate than they were prior. I can’t link the difference now due to not finding previous posts. It seems like the page was scrubbed and someone else took over. Like I sad JMO!
I think someone else is writing all the posts too. Especially how the pronouns are used at times...

Do we know if Lucas had a stuffed animal or anything like that was special to him and if so is it missing?

Hello everyone.
Still praying for Lucas and been following along every day with the hope that some new news about his whereabouts surfaces.

I have been reading back and trying to find anything that can give us a hint to where he could be. About the only thing I keep finding are discrepancies and things that make me question what we have been told.

For one, the discription of what LH was wearing last. Notice these two things that appear to contradict each other.

He was last seen wearing black sweats, white socks and a gray shirt with a bear on it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-five-year-old-Kansas-boy-charged.html

Finally, Glass recounted the Saturday Lucas disappeared.
"I took a shower and he took a nap like we always do," Glass said. "I put him down for a movie in his pull up because, you know, he has accidents when he sleeps so that's why he had a pull up on. He had fallen asleep after my shower which is why I went down."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

So if he had a pull up on when she last saw him then how did he have on black sweats?

And the other thing I found interesting was how she talked about the infamous two people she saw outside her place. Notice her motivation in sending those pictures to JH was most likely to complain to him how she is alone and how vulnerable she is when he is gone. Probably trying to get him to come back because she is bored.

"I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Yuppers!! All the way around!!

Emily's description from the very beginning was that he was wearing a pullup, black sweats, and a grey shirt with a bear on it. I don't believe her description of his clothing has changed at all.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
I humbly stand corrected. I should have studied the facts before posting. Thank you, FLA, for your gracious participation.

IMO his page has had A LOT of changes. There are no longer any posts prior to 2/21, not that I can find anyway. Also, having watched this page since Lucas went missing his posts seem much more articulate than they were prior. I can’t link the difference now due to not finding previous posts. It seems like the page was scrubbed and someone else took over. Like I sad JMO!

I said the same thing a thread or two back, I think. !!! ALL CAPS !!! All exactly as someone else punctuates and capitalizes...it's very obvious.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member