Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #19 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for being a smart*** lol. We've been in drought & didn't have measureable precip for weeks on end. I do remember a winter storm a couple of days after he went missing though. I'll see what I can find but might be morning.
I surely hope so. How long after Lucas "disappeared" did it rain?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

My husband said not hard to open but heavy .. but most are in the middle of the street kind of risky on being seen
Thanks for your husband's insight.
Isn't it fairly easy to use a crowbar or improvise a tool to open a manhole cover easier? I know they weigh a lot.

Sorry for being a smart*** lol. We've been in drought & didn't have measureable precip for weeks on end. I do remember a winter storm a couple of days after he went missing though. I'll see what I can find but might be morning.

LOL you weren't being a smart *advertiser censored** at all, and thanks for the info.

This type of grate on the side of a dark road somewhere...
adb99cffe4d6d4d87c37d3508dc51e66.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This type of grate on the side of a dark road somewhere...
cache.php

I have had to clean these out after torrential rains before and IMHO they can be lifted and a small "package" could easily fit in there. :(
I see fairly large cats going in and out of them all the time.
:moo: based on personal observations.

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

I can’t participate in this one. It would require going int her head. A dark place with no conscience. I know those people exist, I lived with one for my first 17 years. Good luck though.

Rain? What's that?

Jumping off this, since, as we know, rain often plays a role in the recovery process, how it may unfold, for example Amy Ahonen and Adrienne Salinas (they were recovered after flooding), and since rain, and all weather conditions for this matter, also plays a role in the preservation of evidence, rate of .....etc., maybe it would be worthwhile to compose/ post a weather spreadsheet/synposis/analysis for all conditions to date. Moo.

I can go as far back to Feb. 24 here / marking quick link for reference:
http://w2.weather.gov/climate/index.php?wfo=ict

"Product Description:
DAILY CLIMATE REPORT - issued daily:
Detailed daily weather statistics (usually for yesterday), including temperature, precipitation, degree days, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset, and record temperature data for the following day. Precipitation data includes both calendar year and water year totals, percent of normal values, and comparisons to normal. This product is available for up to 2 months."

Wundergound link / 2018 Monthly:

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...tory.html?&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Feb Precipitation:
Max: 0.15in
Avg: 0.01 in
Min:0.00 in
Sum:0.28 in

March Precipitation:
Max: 0.86 in
Avg: 0.04 in
Min: 0.00 in
Sum:1.12 in

April: Precipitation:
Max: 1.16 in
Avg: 0.07 in
Min: 0.00 in
Sum: 1.76 in

*temperature information, etc also at above link.

Custom / Weather History

Fields are max avg mean sum / see link for chart
https://www.wunderground.com/histor...statename=&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Temperature
Max Temperature 87°F 60°F 28°F
Mean Temperature72°F 48°F 22°F
Min Temperature 57°F 35°F 16°F

Degree Days
Heating Degree Days (base 65)
Cooling Degree Days (base 65)
Growing Degree Days (base 50)

Dew Point
Dew Point 65 °F33 °F2°F

Precipitation 1.16 in 0.05 in 0.00 in 3.16 in
Snowdepth 1.0 in 0.0 in 0.0 in-
Wind 47 mph 14 mph 0 mph Gust Wind 58 mph 28 mph 17 mph
Sea Level Pressure30.59 in30.01 in 29.28 in

Considering that the prison is government property, and a cell isn’t their ‘personal property’ and what they can or can’t have is highly regulated I personally think it is complete and utter crap that a prisoner can object to what is or isn’t on their cell wall (provided it doesn’t fall under cruel and unusual punishment like an Iron Maiden or something along those lines) JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bet you dinner if it happened, some attorney somewhere would take it in, sue the state and win.

We have these in western PA to drain our streets too. As a 10 year old skinny child, I was able to lift these up and jump down into them to rescue balls and other toys that fell in them. The way ours worked though is that if you dropped something in them,it would stay there until a huge rain storm would wash the object deeper into the pipes underground.

I have had to clean these out after torrential rains before and IMHO they can be lifted and a small "package" could easily fit in there. :(
I see fairly large cats going in and out of them all the time.
:moo: based on personal observations.

weeks ago I asked if all the storm/wastewater drains had been searched. I think GIG was going to check.

We have these in western PA to drain our streets too. As a 10 year old skinny child, I was able to lift these up and jump down into them to rescue balls and other toys that fell in them. The way ours worked though is that if you dropped something in them,it would stay there until a huge rain storm would wash the object deeper into the pipes underground.
Yes I am a little woman in her 50s and I have always been able to lift them.
The part of your post about the rain is what made me ask about rain in the first place.
Wasn't there just ice in the following days after Lucas was reported missing?
As in things like ponds froze?

O/T kind of---Not my herb garden but what I wish for Lucas :)
cache.php

Can’t remember. Does anyone have EG AND JH criminal records? Can we discuss JH along those lines?

Oh I know. It's just a common response around here. Even with nearly 2" of rain in the past couple weeks; we still need around 7" to officially be out of drought. Our cracks have cracks. :)

I have access to some climatology stuff but it might be tomorrow before I can look it up.
Rain often plays a role in the recovery process, how it may unfold, for example Amy Ahonen and Adrienne Salinas (off the top of head, they were recovered after flooding).

Rain, and all weather conditions for this matter, also play a role in the preservation of evidence, etc.

So I think it would be worthwhile to compose/ post a weather spreadsheet/synposis/analysis for all conditions to date. Moo.

"Product Description:
Detailed daily weather statistics (usually for yesterday), including temperature, precipitation, degree days, wind, humidity, sunrise/sunset, and record temperature data for the following day. Precipitation data includes both calendar year and water year totals, percent of normal values, and comparisons to normal. This product is available for up to 2 months."

Wundergound link: in progress

Rain often plays a role in the recovery process, how it may unfold, for example Amy Ahonen and Adrienne Salinas (they were recovered after flooding).

Rain, and all weather conditions for this matter, also play a role in the preservation of evidence, etc.

So I think it would be worthwhile to compose/ post a weather spreadsheet/synposis/analysis for all conditions to date. Moo.

"Product Description:

Wundergound link / Monthly:

https://www.wunderground.com/histor...tory.html?&reqdb.zip=&reqdb.magic=&reqdb.wmo=

Feb:

Precipitation*Precipitation0.15*in0.01*in0.00*in0.28*in
Since it seems that you do not have a lot of rain there. I see you have a lot of cisterns and wells for water collection. I think they should be checked.

Yes there was a winter storm, but the winter was so variable that I really doubt a pond would have frozen over (although they are all low). If one did it wouldn't have stayed frozen for long.
The part of your post about the rain is what made me ask about rain in the first place.

I have to try and get at least 3 hours of sleep hoping my phone doesn't ring...so I leave this for Lucas and all the missing and lost children everywhere.
It's a song for sleep...Lullaby from a Secret Garden with beautiful images.
Sleep well wherever you are Lucas. We love you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2xnPSRSSzU
Love,
Chi:heartbeat:

I too plan to make a special place in my garden for Lucas. We were still getting snowflakes today in western PA,so I can't start yet,but I will. Love those rocks with his face idea!! OT..don't know if my heart can take this:WICHITA, Kan. (KWCH) Wichita police are asking for the public's help locating a runaway child.Police say 8-year-old Ashlynn D. Walden was last seen Sunday evening at the Sonic at 21st and Carmen.
Ashlynn is 4’08”, 50 lbs, with long brown hair, and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a purple shirt, blue jeans, Indian style boots, and purple backpack.
Investigators say she was riding a white BMX style bicycle. Anyone with information is asked to call police.

She has been found

O/T kind of---Not my herb garden but what I wish for Lucas :)
cache.php

Yes we had a ice storm

Oh I know. It's just a common response around here. Even with nearly 2" of rain in the past couple weeks; we still need around 7" to officially be out of drought. Our cracks have cracks. :)

I have access to some climatology stuff but it might be tomorrow before I can look it up.

(I hear ya...Colorado needs rain badly...don't want to see another wildfire situation, esp close to home...hoping for lots of rain...Speaking of which, note to check on IQ, she lost her home in the CA Fires...)

Her mind..... let's see if we can come up with logical - not fantastical - activities that would have caused this bruising and scrapes on her knuckles.
attachment.php

Are there any rock gardens in the area? I know when I've grabbed some heavier rocks from a river years back, I got some cuts and scrapes on my hands, from trying to dig them up.

cover of storm drains has been mentioned, but a very good possibility- especially one in a remote area.

Any swamp areas that she might have placed him that have thorny plants?

Silly and probably a very stupid question, but just in case, here goes- any caves in the area? We have some further away from here, some are in parks, some by rivers.

Any golf courses around there with ponds? She could have added weight to keep him from floating to the top- maybe dug up rocks in order to do this?

Any brooks or streams in the area or parks? Large trees with holes in them at the bottom?

Any lakes with docks close by?

Abandoned homes or hunting cabins? Hunting look outs?

Foundations that once held a home or old business?

Old factory no longer in use? I know some homeless folks have stayed in them at night for shelter.

Any abandoned mini golf courses or outdoor fun places like water slides or pools no longer in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall