Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah......one, two, five, seven, nine, twelve hours away possibly. MOO JMO.

I need to know for my own peace of mind, when Dad left for Texas and when Lucas was last seen officially. This is messing with my head.
You, my friend, noted the key to the timetable. We will understand much once we know these 2 things.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

We aren't supposed to be sleuthing anyone unless they are named as an official person of interest.
So, you wouldn't technically "have" anything to share...
Back pockets get full pretty quick though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

What's the weather like in that area of Wichita right now? I looked up the weather on Google, but I'm seeing rain in some areas, snow in some, temperatures from the 20's to 40's in other areas.

... can anyone post what other sites you are getting information about LUCAS ...... GOD wrap your LOVING arms around this BABY.... PRAYING for ALL FAMILY ... involved.... i've been on this site for years... involved in several cases.... HALEIGN CUMMINGS.... ABRAHAM SHAKESPEAR... and several others..... my latest is BLAKE.... my heart hurts.... its TIME for GOOD RESULTS .... let's bring LUCAS HOME....
FB comments. KAKE TV page.

Actually 3 things we need to know for timetable:
Last time anyone saw Lucas
When Dad left
When Dad was scheduled to come back

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

Admin Note:

You all have been a great group in here but just because there isn't much information in MSM that doesn't mean WS Rules don't apply.

Rules Etiquette & Information

No one has been named a suspect or POI so you can't sleuth them, their family members, friends or pets. PERIOD. That includes their social media.

You can't infer they have something to do with little Lucas's disappearance unless you can link it back to MSM or LE.

You can discuss the content of an article (with a link) and what our VI said and that's it.

Everyone is responsible to be familiar with the rules and most of you are which is very much appreciated. :)

Like the rest of you just hoping for the best for Lucas.

What's the weather like in that area of Wichita right now? I looked up the weather on Google, but I'm seeing rain in some areas, snow in some, temperatures from the 20's to 40's in other areas.

Very cold, icy, snow on the ground. It stormed all night with heavy freezing rain, thunder, lightning, and snow. My temp gage says it’s 28 currently and I’m 45 minutes N of Wichita and know they got hit as well as morning inservices were cancelled at the district today.

I'M SORRY... i just saw above post.... I have no patience with myself.... i think the questions while reading and PUT IT OUT THERE.....

Thank you, Coldpizza. Still trying to learn!! Appreciate the patience.

Very cold, icy, snow on the ground. It stormed all night with heavy freezing rain, thunder, lightning, and snow. My temp gage says it’s 28 currently and I’m 45 minutes N of Wichita and know they got hit as well as morning inservices were cancelled at the district today.

Ugh. That doesn't make me feel good about him being out there somewhere. Dangit. I want to scream and cry all at the same time.

Ahhhhh. "not yet" instead of "no" or "none". That tells me they are close to something.

Or he is just as tired of waiting for news as we are, so the "not yet" was a frustration answer?

I know personally, I cannot think about another day of hitting “refresh” without seeing positive news. We are in this together and need to feel productive, for the family & most of all for sweet Lucas. We are being told we cannot go search.. so we must work through things here, together.

I’m going to ask this, please do not judge, but what about the older boys? Boys play rough. The back door was open. Had they been outside and something went accidentally wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

All we need to know is that the boys were not there that day. Beyond that without a better timeline it doesn't matter if they were there earlier in the week or not. I would think visitation would have been on the weekend, especially a long weekend.

Do we know the move in date to the new home?

At least ten days ago. I would generally assume the first of the month, as that is typical for leases. However, when I moved with kids it took about a week to get everything moved over. So while we got the keys on the 1st, we didn't move in until the 8th or so, had unpacked by like the 14th or so. No idea if that's the case here, but it seems like a good guess.

Obviously I can't speak for what dad is thinking or feeling. But I know I would not be happy with my partner if this was my situation. I don't know if I would be able to say I was 100% united if my 5 year old had been missing for 4 days while my partner was watching. I know kids go missing when you ARE watching them, but it seems like there have been a lot of concerns regarding Lucas. And this new situation is a nightmare. Where is this poor baby boy?

I wouldn't either. However, I'm guessing neither of us would remain united with our partner through DCFS reports or concerns about neglect and abuse either. I would have been gone at the first unexplained injuries. Or at the very least I wouldn't leave him alone with her. I would definitely be gone after DCFS reports for fear of losing my child. So I guess we can't use what we would do to figure out what he will do.

... do we know the last person other than stepmom seen LUCAS... ?

Nope. We also don't know when it was.

Admin Note:

You all have been a great group in here but just because there isn't much information in MSM that doesn't mean WS Rules don't apply.

Rules Etiquette & Information

No one has been named a suspect or POI so you can't sleuth them, their family members, friends or pets. PERIOD. That includes their social media.

You can't infer they have something to do with little Lucas's disappearance unless you can link it back to MSM or LE.

You can discuss the content of an article (with a link) and what our VI said and that's it.

Everyone is responsible to be familiar with the rules and most of you are which is very much appreciated. :)

Like the rest of you just hoping for the best for Lucas.
New here! Was wonder what does MSM mean?

Kristian said:
New here! Was wonder what does MSM mean?

Mainstream Media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members