Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #20 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who took the picture with the lollipop

She has two court dates, 5/11 and 5/14 IIRC. 5/11 is the Jackson-Denno hearing to have something (confessions wise) removes from evidence and 5/14 is her criminal trial date for endangerment of the baby.
The DA had said they decided to hold charges related to Lucas until the investigation is complete. Having seen WPD Work several cases in just the last year, regarding children and abuse, I would bet when they bring those charges endangerment will be the smallest of the lot. It’s also insurance of a sort, imo, to not charge her with those yet, and have them ready to go should she bond out or should she get out through the trial process. In the cases I’ve seen here tho, they sit in jail on the unrelated charges and WPD does their investigating and one day BOOM here comes the rest out of the blue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this Scarlett, using this to bounce off, I took a bit to catch up this morning. Posts have been removed, there is talk of rumours on social media which I can’t find (naughty horror trying) and I feel tensions are a bit rattled today.
This post is the one that settles my mind. 11th and then the 14th. If they are successful on the 11th in removing evidence then the 14th will be in her favour maybe. But boom another charge will be added. The police can be patient with this. While our awesome locals search and search and we try to assist with areas of interest. She will continue to sit and sit inside with charges being added whenever necessary. I think the police will only release enough info to keep her there and we need to patient.
I have down days when i feel like he is never going to found but I think we need to stay positive for our FLA, PB, Ana doing the FB and our searches who have feet on the ground. The 11th is close so is the 14th. May today be the day.

Bringing this over from a previous thread for a reminder:

liltexans said:
MOD NOTE

Please alert on posts that you feel violate TOS. Do not attempt to moderate the thread yourselves. That's a TOS violation as members are not allowed to tell other members how or what to post.

While VIs in any case should be treated with respect, no one is required to believe everything a VI says. You need to use your own judgment regarding anyone else's post as to whether you believe them. This includes VIs.

If you simply don't agree with someone else's opinion or don't like the way the conversation is going, please just scroll and roll. Again, if someone is bothering you personally and you don't feel you can ignore them, please alert on the post or message a moderator.

This post lands at random.

<modsnip>

Whew, I saw 2 1/2 years and my heart sank. I'm so sorry they have to wait so long.

I honestly don't care anymore what happens to Emily. She can go on to live a happy life for all I care. I just want her to tell us where Lucas is.

(I say that now, but my feelings on that change pretty often)

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Thank you FLA and PB .. my heart is with you

OMG that picture. My heart. Where is that taken from? How could they have got away with hurting him in that instance? That had to have been an horrific beating. That poor child, he never stood a chance.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Yea I agree they are hard to pull up which made me wonder about her scraped knuckles again. Around 2am - 4am in the morning there may not have been too much traffic on Gilbert. I realize Edgemoor appears to be a main road. Since those manholes are right near her house on Gilbert just was wondering if she herself may have thought of that location. Just thought it would be worth a look to see if they may have been disturbed.

I know those things I mentioned are probably long shots. Im hitting dead ends on any new ideas.

there are many other small grates and entrances to waste water tunnels under Wichita. A couple months ago a 13 yo fell throu a wooden cover. They found him alive and quite a ways away with cameras on a little surfboard. This was asked a few times and also if the lines and tunnels had been searched.

No no one has responded

there are many other small grates and entrances to waste water tunnels under Wichita. A couple months ago a 13 yo fell throu a wooden cover. They found him alive and quite a ways away with cameras on a little surfboard. This was asked a few times and also if the lines and tunnels had been searched.

No no one has responded
Searchers have been told not to disclose where searches have occurred. That's why no one has responded to that question.

What I know for sure about tragedy. Primary experience is shock. Secondly, we spring into action. No way did she spend a lot of time sitting around getting high trying to calm herself down. She's already an outrageous psychopath. If anything, she did more meth to focus and think what to do. That would have been her go-to drug. I imagine she was frantic and gravitated towards somewhere or someone familiar, providing confidence in her stealth.

1000% agree with the meth. MOO

Searchers have been told not to disclose where searches have occurred. That's why no one has responded to that question.

Thank you for answering that question! Can you say if they are still searching areas at this point or if they have narrowed down to certain types of searching only? If you cannot, I respect that as they would know what would interfere with their investigation and I’m certainly not wanting to interfere! Thanks again for all you do and CAN share! I for one find it to be extremely helpful!

Thank you for answering that question! Can you say if they are still searching areas at this point or if they have narrowed down to certain types of searching only? If you cannot, I respect that as they would know what would interfere with their investigation and I’m certainly not wanting to interfere! Thanks again for all you do and CAN share! I for one find it to be extremely helpful!

They are definitely still out searching. I can't say how they choose the locations because I don't know, but I do know they're out there [emoji172]

attachment.php

This is the one I can't believe
If an adult walked into a police dept with the same bruisies the cops would arrest the person responsible.
Why cant abused chidren be treated the same way?
CPS claims " no findings" after children name the offender.
This has to change.

Law makers want to hold other adults in the household responsible if they dont make the call and a child dies.
Adults call all the time. They called for Lucas.
Why doesnt the law extend to CPS workers who fail the children when they chose to ignore the evidence and bruises?

FLA is a family member. I act as a spokesperson for the family. Beginning the day Lucas was reported missing, I have been in touch with multiple members on both sides of Lucas’ family, Tim Miller, the leaders of the search groups and a handful of wonderful locals who have assisted with the distribution of tens of thousands.

RSBM:

PB we all so appreciate you and FLA. your dedication, calm and decisive answers, you have both been anchors for us in this. May I ask a question? I keep seeing the discussion about EG’a hands. IIRC, you said that there were no bruises on her hands at the time she was arrested, right? Does that mean that there were no scratches either? Or that there were...? Just something I’ve been wanting to get clarity on as I continue to see posts about scratches on her hands and hoping to know whether that’s conjecture or more. Thank you for all you do!

If you ask a question and it is not answered, please do not badger another member for an answer. If you ask a question politely once (or twice at the most) and nobody responds, just move on. No member is obliged to answer your question.

We are very fortunate to have Verified Insiders in any case we discuss here. Do not challenge a VI. They can state what they want without having to back it up with links. They do not have to reveal their sources. They can tell us some things and choose not to reveal other things. Read what they have to say, and apply whatever weight you wish to their statements, but do not badger them or challenge them or be disrespectful toward them on this site.

Do not ever be that member who is responsible for a VI leaving a thread. :nono:

Thank you for answering that question! Can you say if they are still searching areas at this point or if they have narrowed down to certain types of searching only? If you cannot, I respect that as they would know what would interfere with their investigation and I&#8217;m certainly not wanting to interfere! Thanks again for all you do and CAN share! I for one find it to be extremely helpful!

good point. Thank you for the reminder. Although it would be a very generic response as in parks or ponds or pipes, tunnels and culverts

I just want to remind everyone just what the flow of information really is, at least here in our area of the world (city of Wichita, Sedgwick County, State of Kansas)......it’s not LE that decides what is and what is not, public information. It’s the legal/court system that does that. If you pay really close attention, the information we do know comes from the legal filings on the case. The police will release details about the initial call because it’s what would be on a police report or in a 911 call. Any additional details that might be released aren’t up to the police, that’s not their job. They are supposed to enforce laws, protect the public and investigate crime. They are not public information officials. I know it’s frustrating, believe me I know it is......but once information is put on a legal document and filed with the court, it has been properly vetted, thoroughly investigated and it has been tested to hold up in court. Basically, every piece of information released should have a publicly available document to back it up. So until the DA is ready to put it on a legal document, the information will more than likely not be released. It’s been a real struggle trying to figure out what is real and what isn’t, but the luxury of being a volunteer searcher is we can indulge some of what might be rumor versus what is fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member