Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is less reason now for him to EVER SPEAK WITH ANYONE. HIS ATTIRNEY HAS ALREADY TOLD HIM NOT TO TALK TO ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING.

AND I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF HE CAN EVEN SPEAK TO ANY FAMILY OR ANYONE VERIFIED OR NOT.

HIS LAWYER SHOULD HAVE TOLD HIM these new charges could be the first to more serious charges. Exactly as in the EG matter. If he’s smart he’s going to be bonded/bailed and not speak to anyone but his attorney.

BBM

Oh wow, I missed this! When did his attorney tell him to not talk to anybody? Would you please provide a link so I can get up to date? Thank you!

I don't know how it works, but I would think if it were for forging drs note the date of the charge would be the date the note was forged. The charge that throws me is the stealing of identity causing more than a 100,000 damage to the victim. Time will tell, I hope whatever the charges are that it does shake something loose and helps in finding Lucas.

Don’t get too wrapped up in the number amount. That is just part of the charge sheet. There has to be a numerical value tied to it so for arguments sake she did forge a note, the value would be whatever a doctor’s office visit would cost. And the identity being “stolen” would be that of the doctor. You can commit fraud by stealing an identity....the doctor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think JH looks very tired and I wonder if he is a drinker previously or still. I am also wondering if the reason we haven’t heard as much recently as he knew these charges were coming. A drinker and a drug user in the same home would be volatile also. I know a fair few drillers and they work hard and drink hard.
ETA - maybe not tired maybe resigned is the word I’m looking for. As in the worst has already happened.

He doesn’t have an attorney. I just talked to him.

I understand your an advocate of sorts for LUCAS. He needs to spend the money to obtain advice from an attorney. If he’s innocent he has basic rights HE may be unknowingly violate. This is getting to be a very complex matter and he should have legal counsel to guide him before this gets much worse. It would bee my first stop. He has no confidential relationship with anyone.

I understand your an advocate of sorts for LUCAS. He needs to spend the money to obtain advice from an attorney. If he’s innocent he has basic rights HE may be unknowingly violate. This is getting to be a very complex matter and he should have legal counsel to guide him before this gets much worse. It would bee my first stop. He has no confidential relationship with anyone.

I work for a law firm. I understand the law. He will be retaining an attorney.

Thank you to everyone that keeps WS professional. This forum is top- notch -
[emoji846]

BBM

Oh wow, I missed this! When did his attorney tell him to not talk to anybody? Would you please provide a link so I can get up to date? Thank you!

No link. Basic common sense in a criminal matter. This is becoming legally serious for JH. INNOCENT guilty or not understanding his position. He probably needed an attorney when these accusations surfaced. IMO

Can anyone remind me why parks were so high on the search list at first? Did LE ever reveal why parks were their interest?

IMO it should be like felony murder - if you don’t do anything to stop it, and don’t report it, it’s charged at the very least as an accessory if not with the whole crime the same as the one who does it

I agree. If you drive a getaway car during an armed robbery where someone is killed during it, everyone is charged....even if the driver didn’t participate in the crime or the shooting. If you read Adrian’s case it really is an extreme example but come on, ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of the law......except when it comes to child abuse. I’m so thankful that is finally changing.

Can anyone remind me why parks were so high on the search list at first? Did LE ever reveal why parks were their interest?

I don't think so. There was a quote in MSM that they got from FB saying that there were phone pings near Chisholm Park, but I'm not sure if that was ever actually verified.

No link. Basic common sense in a criminal matter. This is becoming legally serious for JH. INNOCENT guilty or not understanding his position. He probably needed an attorney when these accusations surfaced. IMO

I see. In that case, it is a good idea to add something like, "I think" or "In my opinion" so the posts reflects that rather than coming off as a statement. :)

I see. In that case, it is a good idea to add something like, "I think" or "In my opinion" so the posts reflects that rather than coming off as a statement. :)
Often, a post is difficult to judge as to it's veracity. Sometimes the confidence is in the poster and not the post. Human nature is complex and understanding it is an evolutionary learning process. I'm pleased we aren't intimidated by each other so that helpful suggestions continue for the benefit of the group. Thanks pink.

Often, a post is difficult to judge as to it's veracity. Sometimes the confidence is in the poster and not the post. Human nature is complex and understanding it is an evolutionary learning process. I'm pleased we aren't intimidated by each other so that helpful suggestions continue for the benefit of the group. Thanks pink.

Sorry I’ll be better. I worked for attorneys for a long time and in politics writing statutes for longer. I once spent a week arguing MAY or SHALL in a piece of Legislation. But attorneys are a useful tool. IMO. JH has basic rights and regardless of what he might have or have not done, he needs to be very aware. Each of us here had the same rights to depend upon during any legal proceeding.

I think JH looks very tired and I wonder if he is a drinker previously or still. I am also wondering if the reason we haven’t heard as much recently as he knew these charges were coming. A drinker and a drug user in the same home would be volatile also. I know a fair few drillers and they work hard and drink hard.
ETA - maybe not tired maybe resigned is the word I’m looking for. As in the worst has already happened.

As a recovering alcoholic (19mths, Baby!) I agree he appears to be a drinker even if it only started in February. I go to AA meetings a a no detox and see this face daily :-( hope they watch him for detox if he is as it’s very dangerous! IMO

edited to add this is an opinion NOT fact

Sorry I’ll be better. I worked for attorneys for a long time and in politics writing statutes for longer. I once spent a week arguing MAY or SHALL in a piece of Legislation. But attorneys are a useful tool. IMO. JH has basic rights and regardless of what he might have or have not done, he needs to be very aware. Each of us here had the same rights to depend upon during any legal proceeding.

He’s gathering names to call tomorrow.

As a recovering alcoholic (19mths, Baby!) I agree he appears to be a drinker even if it only started in February. I go to AA meetings a a no detox and see this face daily :-( hope they watch him for detox if he is as it’s very dangerous!

Where did the rumor start that JH is an alcoholic? This is the first I’ve heard of this one.

No need to apologize, Charlie. I hope I didn't offend you. I regard you as a proud, knowledgeable and experienced person. I've carefully read all your posts and I appreciate your involvement. We are not so different, you and I. I often make unpopular posted opinions because I feel validated based on what I know to be true. Soon after, I recognize I don't follow-up with explanations to back up my thoughts, so I sometimes feel foolish and embarrassed afterwards. We're a bit older than some so the natural progression of aging follows. We tend to say whatever we want, politely but confidently. We've earned it. Age does have its benefits, my friend.

Where did the rumor start that JH is an alcoholic? This is the first I’ve heard of this one.

I don’t think anyone said JH is an alcoholic. Just talk about drinking/heavy drinking being common in his work. And also his appearance being rough in his mug shot

No I didn’t mean he is, I wouldn’t know but someone mentioned his appearance looks as such and I agreed that his appearance is similar, he could also be extremely stressed and exhausted. Just stating that if he is, that I hope they don’t neglect his health if forced to detox. Sorry if I implied that it was fact (I always forget to put IMO is there a way to make it a signature or tag line from tapatalk?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member