Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Where would she have parked? Got him out of the car? You know, all those details and not been seen. That's the part I can't figure out .when considering that area. I've racked my brain trying to figure out all the details when it comes to that park and the nature trail since they both have gates that close at dark. Just sitting around thinking.

She could not have parked Anywhere off of 21st. The NE entrance is the nature center, it’s locked. The second entrance heading West belongs to a corporation. It has cameras, and gated entrance only accessible by code. After that, you hit Oliver. Take a right, and the entrance to the park is on the right. Locked gates. No parking area before the gate-
To the south of the park, is Jackson Elementary- quite a jont to the park on foot. To the west, is a college apartment complex. She could have parked there, but there are always people coming and going.
Moo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems...as if she was going with the wandered off routine. It could have been to buy time. Even if he is found somewhere close, how would she hide her involvement once an autopsy comes out? She has to know this. To cover her tracks, she would have had to thrown him somewhere, somehow, to account for the injuries he most likely had. She's pretty sure he won't be found, in my opinion. Cocky. I'll say it again, EG must hold a lot in the vault about her boyfriend and his past behavior. He's afraid. ScarlettLin, ask the bartender to pass one of those mojitos my way. I tip well. In fact, drinks on me for the whole house.

I guess she’s betting on Lucas not being found or at least not being found for some time, long enough that they are unable to determine COD.

*can you bold on Tapatalk?

21...we are all still here...waiting, hoping, praying.

On a side note, I think people may go to him being sold or taken to be sold due to speculation regarding the Madeleine McCann case. But Wichita isn’t Portugal. And as much as it would be amazing to have him alive and brought back safely, it’s just not likely. IMO

I see your angle with this. Although, I don’t think she was sold either.

Hi all,

Just skimmed thru about 100 posts on the last thread, and no one answer my question! :D Maybe you didn't see it!

Does anyone have a link to the court site? Please?

TIA! :wave:

If I missed it.... forgive me! :blush:

FindLucasAllen said:
I don't have a link handy, but her trial starts May 14th.

Trial? I thought it was just a prelim hearing? And anyone know if there IS a hearing on May 11th, as someone else mentioned earlier.

ScarlettLin said:
EG has the Jackson-Denno hearing 5/11 and criminal trial 5/14
ETA- I’m sorry I don’t have the link. But PB shared it in a previous thread.

Hopefully PB will share that again.... I missed it! Sorry to ask again.

Every time I see over 100 posts or more, I think Lucas has been found.

But sadly he hasn’t. [emoji20]

Frustrating to see so many posts and no good (or shall I say bad news ) on finding our baby. [emoji22]

Hi all,

Just skimmed thru about 100 posts on the last thread, and no one answer my question! :D Maybe you didn't see it!

Does anyone have a link to the court site? Please?

TIA! :wave:

If I missed it.... forgive me! :blush:

Trial? I thought it was just a prelim hearing? And anyone know if there IS a hearing on May 11th, as someone else mentioned earlier.

Hopefully PB will share that again.... I missed it! Sorry to ask again.

Here is where you would find that information Niner.

http://www.dc18.org/

Lucas I am always thinking of you even though I am not present on the thread! :heartbeat:

I keep praying you are found soon. Nothing note worthy to add.

Here is where you would find that information Niner.

http://www.dc18.org/

Thanks Jewels - but at this site you have to pay a fee to see the court dockets. I could have sworn there was another link that was free. I "know" I had it, but it's not in my bookmarks! :gaah: frustrating!!

Thanks Jewels - but at this site you have to pay a fee to see the court dockets. I could have sworn there was another link that was free. I "know" I had it, but it's not in my bookmarks! :gaah: frustrating!!

I think you can see them but only for free so many days in advance. I haven't figured any other way. Maybe someone else can explain.

I think you can see them but only for free so many days in advance. I haven't figured any other way. Maybe someone else can explain.

I use this link, click on one of the available days and change the date in the url to get the date I want...
http://www.dc18.org/courtscheduling/index.shtml
ETA- I have never paid to look at dockets through this site

She could not have parked Anywhere off of 21st. The NE entrance is the nature center, it’s locked. The second entrance heading West belongs to a corporation. It has cameras, and gated entrance only accessible by code. After that, you hit Oliver. Take a right, and the entrance to the park is on the right. Locked gates. No parking area before the gate-
To the south of the park, is Jackson Elementary- quite a jont to the park on foot. To the west, is a college apartment complex. She could have parked there, but there are always people coming and going.
Moo

The only place I could see when I look at the area to park is over on Oliver across the street by home depot. It's more by the nature center. But are there cameras that would see someone park around there and cross Oliver, walk down the sidewalk and enter the nature center? And the apartment down the street from Chisholm creek is gated. So it may have been closed in the evening. Still just thinking.😀 sorry if it seems I'm running this into the ground but I'm trying to rule this area out.

Just finally settled in my own home and we have thread #21....sigh, where are you Lucas?
[Back to reading and catching up.
smiliecup.bmp
I really need coffee after playing "Uber" for young folks lost at Memphis in May all night....LOL]

Love to FLA and thinking of the searchers always.
Chi:heartbeat:

The gates close at dark- it would have gotten dark around 6:30 during that time. She would have had to walk in, which leads me to believe she would not have gone far into the park. They had over 100 officers checking that area on their initial search.

This says that the park closes at 9pm. That would have given her more than enough time to put Lucas somewhere.

https://wichita.com/place/chisholm-creek-park/

Just finally settled in my own home and we have thread #21....sigh, where are you Lucas?
[Back to reading and catching up.
smiliecup.bmp
I really need coffee after playing "Uber" for young folks lost at Memphis in May all night....LOL]

Love to FLA and thinking of the searchers always.
Chi:heartbeat:

Good morning Chi and welcome home [emoji179]

HaKerJack posted about phone pings on another thread and how the phone can still be pinged even if the phone is turned off. Is it safe to assume Emily took the battery out of her phone or is it possible LE hasn't gotten this information back yet?

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Moulton-08-Apr-2018-2&p=14096746#post14096746
Do you mean when (if) she went to hide Lucas somewhere? She could have just left the phone at home. That's what I would do. Then it would ping that I was home. Also, when she went to OG we know her phone pinged at the intersection nearby. Since she did have her phone then LE should be able to know where she went afterward, whether it be home, or somewhere else.

Good morning Chi and welcome home [emoji179]

Top o' the morning to everyone.
I have a great feeling this morning that something is going to happen today!

Do you mean when (if) she went to hide Lucas somewhere? She could have just left the phone at home. That's what I would do. Then it would ping that I was home. Also, when she went to OG we know her phone pinged at the intersection nearby. Since she did have her phone then LE should be able to know where she went afterward, whether it be home, or somewhere else.

Going off of your thoughts- she might have left her phone at home because someone that helped her had theirs with them, in case they needed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody