Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think under normal family situations this could certainly be the case, but not necessarily here. We have JH who is gone most of the time, and not even observant enough to notice that his son is in grave danger; her two boys who aren't there much and aren't really of the age to be paying attention to something like that (and are probably more worried about where the next blow might come from); and a neighborhood that she's just moved into, where the neighbors don't really know her or the family. The stroller could also have belonged to someone else. I'm not intending to completely discount your statement, just giving a bit of a different perspective :).

I would think it would be obvious to her "husband" and anyone else who hung around her, went places with her, etc. I would think her sons might know, neighbors, etc. An accumulation of people could describe her stroller(s) she used.

Hopefully LE saw something incriminating on EG's phone.
Virtually every crime today involves technology and that is usually a cellphone.
Technological footprint. GPS evidence, the use of signals from satellites to pinpoint location accurately. Then there is cell tower triangulation (3 towers) it is possible to determine a phone location to within an area of about ¾ square mile.

Apps - LE use can restore hidden and deleted data: deleted history of emails and text messages going back several months.

The SIM, SD card in a phone contains a lot of personally identifying information that ties the phone to its user. It also contains contact lists of name and phone numbers. This means if your SIM card is searched, it's possible that the police will now identify and target the people you have in your address book.
The SD card contains photos and other media; it could contain chat logs, and other user-generated content. Not only can this data be used to build a profile on you, but can be used to map social connections between people you frequently communicate with, and they can unjustly become "persons of interest" to investigators.

This website has much information if anyone isinterested. Forensic conferences that keep LE updated on new technologies.

https://articles.forensicfocus.com/

are ppl speculating EG was entirely on foot as she disposed of Lucas or drove and then used the stroller?

itd be interesting if we knew what kind of stroller she had. i am not a parent but from what ive seen/ppl in my apt, some of these modern strollers are very large & clunky - i actually think this would be harder to dispose of than a body in terms of hiding from plain sight. if she did dump it in a different location that lucas, i wonder if this is the type of thing someone would report (arent some strollers super expensive/if someone came across it theyd maybe think its worth reporting).

or did she have one of the smaller fold-ups with only tje cloth seating (with no plastic) - that would be easy to dispose of imo.

wondering what types of strollers she had now....

Has anyone done a dateline or 20/20 on this story yet? If so can I get the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can see this all on your computer, tablet, phone. Google Earth.

Someone shared already above. I’m on an old iPhone and last update made it so slow for using web. Gonna have to suck it up and replace very soon as even tapatalk is slow as a slug [emoji20]

I feel everyone is getting so close to figuring out what happened here-this is why I'm certain LE has most of the information they need-all except Lucas. I feel Lucas is close possibly within 10 mile radius, whether that be from the new house or previous apts. I don't know for sure.
I do believe JH is putting pieces together, even if he isn't admitting to it. I think he knows if he wants to get anywhere with finding out what happened he must appear to e.g. as loyal.
E.g. will do anything for the truth to not come out. I don't know how she sleeps at night when you know you have done one of the most horrific crimes to an innocent little boy. Except she controls it by placing blame on others, blaming the victim. She is a real piece of work. I've never understood the lying type, my guess if you asked e.g. what color of underwear she was wearing she would lie and tell you some other color. Not capable of the truth, which is why I don't believe she'll ever tell truth about Lucas. This is where the people who have contact with her will help the most-keep asking questions, appear to be on her side of the story, chat-let her discuss anything and everything she wants. The truth will come out but it will blurred in between the things she is saying.

I feel everyone is getting so close to figuring out what happened here-this is why I'm certain LE has most of the information they need-all except Lucas. I feel Lucas is close possibly within 10 mile radius, whether that be from the new house or previous apts. I don't know for sure.
I do believe JH is putting pieces together, even if he isn't admitting to it. I think he knows if he wants to get anywhere with finding out what happened he must appear to e.g. as loyal.
E.g. will do anything for the truth to not come out. I don't know how she sleeps at night when you know you have done one of the most horrific crimes to an innocent little boy. Except she controls it by placing blame on others, blaming the victim. She is a real piece of work. I've never understood the lying type, my guess if you asked e.g. what color of underwear she was wearing she would lie and tell you some other color. Not capable of the truth, which is why I don't believe she'll ever tell truth about Lucas. This is where the people who have contact with her will help the most-keep asking questions, appear to be on her side of the story, chat-let her discuss anything and everything she wants. The truth will come out but it will blurred in between the things she is saying.
Pathological liar.

I’m thinking that’s where the he wandered off part of the story comes in to play. If he just fell, why didn’t she prevent it, or help him or grab him or anything....wandering off maintains that ‘I’m a good person bad things happens to’ persona

BBM

The million dollar question is not why didn't a known victim blamer perform a theoretical act of heroism, but why didn't EG choose to simply throw LH down something or claim he'd pulled something down onto himself? There's ample opportunity to create this situation very near at hand to her circumstances 2/16.

Something precluded this opportunity.

Is this Emily? Click on the link toward bottom saying "view source".
http://jail.com/arrest-records/emily-ann-marie-glass-15011404

I've seen this before- it is the DV event LE recorded her as having brandished an ax handle.

BBM

The million dollar question is not why didn't a known victim blamer perform a theoretical act of heroism, but why didn't EG choose to simply throw LH down something or claim he'd pulled something down onto himself? There's ample opportunity to create this situation very near at hand to her circumstances 2/16.

Something precluded this opportunity.

I've seen this before- it is the DV event LE recorded her as having brandished an ax handle.

But, just look at the news- so many kids wander and are later found drowned or dead in the elements.... This makes it such a simple way for her to be blameless - in her mind and keeping that appearance anyway. If there’s an overt act, outside the home, it might be seen or captured on video and then all deniability is gone.
(I’m not saying this is what she did but speculating as to the why of the wandered off lie)

I think a closed park just might be perfect under the cover of darkness. Just take a stroller, cover him with a blanket (not uncommon) and take a walk.

Yes I can see this, but where did she park her car. She didn't walk 5 miles from her house in the cold at night with a stroller. My really big dilemma is where she parked her car.

Just saw Klein on TV.

It reminded me, was the $28k ever raised? / Were they ever secured?

Didn't EG mention Lucas falling off a stool or something in the kitchen while cooking or getting him self something to eat, something like that? Forgive my old brain. If she did, why would she mention it?

Didn't EG mention Lucas falling off a stool or something in the kitchen while cooking or getting him self something to eat, something like that? Forgive my old brain. If she did, why would she mention it?

In the interview, in response to question about his bruises, besides blaming the cousins she also said he fell while cooking dinner IIRC
I don’t know if that’s what you’re referring to?

She is a real piece of work. I've never understood the lying type, my guess if you asked e.g. what color of underwear she was wearing she would lie and tell you some other color. Not capable of the truth, which is why I don't believe she'll ever tell truth about Lucas.

Hence TM's comparison of EG to CA. In that case, I clearly remember the judge making a statement to the effect of Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers. She was also described as being incapable of telling the truth.

I assume she mentioned it as an excuse as to why Lucas had injuries. He was clumsy, it wasn’t because she was abusive [emoji849] *insert clear sarcasm warning here to avoid backlash*

In the interview, in response to question about his bruises, besides blaming the cousins she also said he fell while cooking dinner IIRC
I don’t know if that’s what you’re referring to?

Yes, that's it. It makes me think she was referring to him climbing or him getting burned.

But, just look at the news- so many kids wander and are later found drowned or dead in the elements.... This makes it such a simple way for her to be blameless - in her mind and keeping that appearance anyway.

EG bothering to think on 'what do others know about dead kids- aha they wander off and die to exposure or are taken & are found months/years later.

Victims fault in both scenarios according to her version. She can walk blameless from the tragedy, expecting 'everyone' to buy this bs; is ignorant enough as to the why & hows of forensics that she'd presume LE also falls for her tall tale...
We know the difference between where victims are dumped vs where they simply succumb to circumstances- and the homeless especially understand the difference due to public proximity

EG doesn't seem to be crying kidnapping in defence (but I don't follow the gossip-mongers, mayhaps missing significant conspiracies considering her cult).

If there’s an overt act, outside the home, it might be seen or captured on video and then all deniability is gone.
(I’m not saying this is what she did but speculating as to the why of the wandered off lie)

Ah, another point to you; EG's atrocious acts appear to only occur in zones she felt secure enough to act out.
So no tossing a body off neighborhood overpass or hillside into canal/river, nor openly knocking heavy items upon LH around their abode either- because these areas aren't affording her that reassurance.

Seemingly significant hint of 'You Don't See This / Don't Look Here' hidden within innocuous excuse of 'Wandered Off'.

Her homeless or even criminal cohorts would've enjoyed an audience at her ears, regaling of brushes with the legal system & what laid them low by letter of the law... she follows the lead set to her, so as to appear part of the normal psychological atmosphere of anyplace she's frequented.

Looking into the cracks of that, will yield gold.

I just have reiterate that it sounds as if both EG and JH are ok with physical abuse to the children. LH bruises might be a product of both of them while JH was home and aware of the bruising. He was not at work so he more than likely was aware of how he got the bruises. It was either by EG, JH or both. If other people know the truth of what happened to our dear little Lucas I would bet JH knows too. Everybody is protecting each other in that group. imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody