Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she admit to that? To seem overly honest? So when she says she didn't harm Lucas they believe her?
IMO, yes. It's the lesser of two evils. Hopefully LE wasn't buying what she was selling, and they've been building a case (LH) against her since then.

When she was getting visitation of her boys, the judge said that her previous drug use had been forgiven. Would that mean it can't be brought up here?
No, that was family court and a totally unrelated thing. That just meant that it had been forgiven as it related to her parenting of the boys, nothing else. I'm not saying they can or can't bring it up, but the family judge saying that regarding her visitation would not be the reason they would exclude it.

In her mind probably so.

i think also to "level" with them in her mind. in her mind i think it reads as honest bc shes admitting to flaws that most people can relate to (minor drug use for ex/in this case) so shes thinking shes saying "hey ok im not perfect, nobody is, i smoked a little pot but thats not anywhere near as bad as murdering my step son....".

like when you were a kid and got caught by your mom doing something bad did you ever tell half the truth so you think she'd believe you and drop it? i think this is the stunted adult version...

I didn't see this one posted and I think it's my favorite so far:

[FONT=&quot]The state played video of Glass being interrogated. It was very hard to understand at times because of audio issues. She did mention that she smoked weed. Court will be taking a break for lunch.

[/FONT]
https://twitter.com/KAKEmonica/status/996435420853489669

i think also to "level" with them in her mind. in her mind i think it reads as honest bc shes admitting to flaws that most people can relate to (minor drug use for ex/in this case) so shes thinking shes saying "hey ok im not perfect, nobody is, i smoked a little pot but thats not anywhere near as bad as murdering my step son....".

like when you were a kid and got caught by your mom doing something bad did you ever tell half the truth so you think she'd believe you and drop it? i think this is the stunted adult version...

jumping off my own post, the one thing that does surprise me about her pot confession wasnt the pot but the driving - i think a lot of ppl could really care less (illegal or not) about parents smoking pot around their kids if you do so responsibly (similar to drinking responsibly around kids) but driving anyone, especially a child, while impaired is serious, imo.

but idk, maybe EGs not that smart/didnt think that far ahead in her lie and/or maybe the way she admitted to the pot use cornered her to admitting to driving/based on cell pings and text history. idk, i guess theres ppl out there that also argue its OK to drive high just like its OK to drive after 1-2 drinks. so who knows but imo, thats the worst part of what she admitted to, not the pot use on its own really (i realize its illegal, i mean in terms of her trying to level with the police/appear to be cooperative).

When she was getting visitation of her boys, the judge said that her previous drug use had been forgiven. Would that mean it can't be brought up here?

It is on record that she has prior history of drug abuse, the judge forgave it for the case of visitation with her sons, the CINC reports indicates her ex believes she was back on serious drugs and she admits she smoked pot and drove with her daughter. I think it will be brought up. It seems relevant imo.

Being thorough, setting the stage. Do you think they're going to get into her other drug usage? Maybe not on the day she drove to OG, but to show she is a habitual drug abuser, and in turn to indicate she indeed intended to get high that day, prior to driving with her daughter to OG? Do you think her ex will take the stand to verify her prior drug usage and attitudes about drugs?

I don't think the Ex will take the stand on this case. It truthfully has nothing to do with him or his children.

I don't think the Ex will take the stand on this case. It truthfully has nothing to do with him or his children.

Maybe not, but he does have knowledge of her being a druggie and (I think) her driving with children while under the influence. I'll bet that's why her license was restricted in driving her boys around.

IMOO if I had taken other drugs and would know someone knew I was on drugs Of course I would say it was weed. Weed carries a less charge depending on amount and you're usually ticketed and let walk. Most street smart people know this. Course I'm not saying any of this is related to the case...just makes me go hmm why admit? She very well could of just been trying to be honest about that one aspect but what I have assessed from e.g. is nothing is truthful and everything is very (in her mind) thought out.

KAKE Monica Castro
‏
Verified account

Detective Shoemaker is on the stand. He had contact with Emily Glass from Feb. 18-21st following her call about missing Lucas Hernandez. He tells jurors Glass brought up the topic of marijuana during her interrogation

https://twitter.com/KAKEmonica

Go officer Shoemaker (homicide detective IIRC)

IMOO if I had taken other drugs and would know someone knew I was on drugs Of course I would say it was weed. Weed carries a less charge depending on amount and you're usually ticketed and let walk. Most street smart people know this. Course I'm not saying any of this is related to the case...just makes me go hmm why admit? She very well could of just been trying to be honest about that one aspect but what I have assessed from e.g. is nothing is truthful and everything is very (in her mind) thought out.

Plus, pot can be laced with other things. I wonder if they took a blood test when they arrested her. What we do know is that she admitted to smoking pot and driving with MH. Now, there's a lot of people who don't think smoking pot is a big deal. But driving with a child while under the influence is a whole nother deal!

https:///status/996448430988910594?s=19

She's wearing black pants, a blouse, and a cardigan.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Maybe not, but he does have knowledge of her being a druggie and (I think) her driving with children while under the influence. I'll bet that's why her license was restricted in driving her boys around.

Her license is restricted by the state. I'm not sure if we ever found out exactly why, but the VI's did say that it didn't stop her from driving how/when she wanted. If a custody case has allegations of drug use, they will almost always put that driving under the influence would be grounds to lose custody/visitation.

That doesn't look like OG... there's one of those folding chairs and she's messing with ashtrays. Unless you can smoke in restaurants in Wichita...

Also, interesting that the washing machine was out in the garage like that in the final video of the home.

ETA: Little M is sooo sweet. I really hope she's adjusting ok, and am very happy that she got out of that mess.

No you cannot smoke in restaurants in wichita - only smoking ‘clubs’ which I don’t know of any and outside in designated areas (in public)
ETA- the washing machine in that video is unhooked- makes me wonder was it taken for forensic testing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think that's the OG trip, the wood paneling and folding camping chairs make it look like inside someone's house. I've never seen that video, though, and I'm super curious where it came from and what else it shows!

I have a feeling it is the garage and was taken with a police body cam. But, jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChiChi8773