Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just made me wonder if there were different brands of cigarettes in that ashtray. Things that make you go hmmmm...

JMO

are you speculating that someone else was recently with her bc each smoker has their preferred brand? sorry if that was super obvious hah.

wonder if there was any DNA left on those cigarettes.

Maybe not records verified, but I am positive I have been around people smoking weed laced with other goodies. I can verify that.

Yep back in my younger days, we were given a joint that had meth in it. Luckily my bf at the time could tell before I smoked it.

Emily Glass is back in court: Right now the state is replaying video of Glass being interrogated after calling police about her missing step-son Lucas Hernandez. In the video, she tells detectives she smoked weed before driving her and her daughter to Olive Garden.

https://twitter.com/kakemonica/status/996462047872405504?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’d love to see her interrogation video!

EG told detective she smoked weed, had texts on her phone stating the same and IMO she probably also put it in her 6 page statement. Since that statement is about Lucas, will the DA be able to use it here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not records verified, but I am positive I have been around people smoking weed laced with other goodies. I can verify that.

JMO
Agreed.

We really dont know what she was smoking in that bowl. She may claim it was MJ but it could have been a harder drug. Or MJ sprinkled with something harder.

These days in the news I have heard of people smoking harder drugs like heroin and Meth so its possible she sprinkled some on top of the MJ. Years ago it was not uncommon to hear of PCP being sprinkled on MJ to smoke. You dont hear much about PCP anymore thankfully.

Im just glad she was foolish enough to admit to the police that she smoked a bowl. Nobody smokes a bowl of cigarette tobacco. LOL

I believe it was played in the courtroom. I got a couple screen shots of the video and you can see people's reflection on the video, E.G. being one you can see.

Pretty rare to get a plea deal for a misdemeanor.

Nah, you can plea to lesser charges even with traffic tickets. The simple fact is CE charge is to hit her where it hurts and keep her off the streets, they aren't looking to cut her any slack while she's lying about where Lucas is - the opposite, in fact. They're gonna throw everything they have at her as hard as they can.

https://legalbeagle.com/10045453-considered-child-endangerment-kansas.html

Leaving a Child Unattended
Prosecution on a child endangerment charge requires that an adult intentionally allowed or caused a child to be in a situation in which he could be harmed. Actual harm does not need to occur to constitute child endangerment. This includes leaving a child unattended without adequate supervision. In Wichita, a couple was charged with felony aggravated child endangerment after allegations that they had left their seven-month-old infant home alone for at least an hour and a half. Another Wichita mother faces a child endangerment charge stemming from accusations that she left her 1-year-old child in a car unattended with an outside temperature of almost 100 degrees F.

Why hasn't EG been charged with leaving Lucas home alone? We know for a fact this happened plus she also confessed to it.
Because LE doesn't want to show what evidence they have regarding Lucas, and they would have to if they pressed charges.

People really don't put meth in marijuana because you don't burn meth to smoke it, you vaporize it. It a waste because when it burns it doesn't affect a person like it does when you vaporize it in a glass pipe. Plus, it's expensive and dealers are in the game to make money, not give it away to people who just want to blaze a doob lmfao

Nah, you can plea to lesser charges even with traffic tickets. The simple fact is CE charge is to hit her where it hurts and keep her off the streets, they aren't looking to cut her any slack while she's lying about where Lucas is - the opposite, in fact. They're gonna throw everything they have at her as hard as they can.

They offer plea deals all the time for misdemeanors. Lessens the load on the court docket if they take it. When I was charged with serving a minor (innocent btw) I was offered a plea deal, to just pay a fine no time served. And every person on the docket in my courtroom was lined up in the hall and offered some deal. (All misdemeanors) source-personal experience

People really don't put meth in marijuana because you don't burn meth to smoke it, you vaporize it. It a waste because when it burns it doesn't affect a person like it does when you vaporize it in a glass pipe. Plus, it's expensive and dealers are in the game to make money, not give it away to people who just want to blaze a doob lmfao

I think most of us have seen in movies those little glass pipes where users would smoke either Crack, Heroin, or some other substance and it would bubble the subtance to get vapors like you are describing.

The point being is her "bowl" could have been something harder like that and she may have just lied and said MJ to not make it seem as bad to LE. Its too bad LE did not find her paraphenalia as they could have tested the pipe to see what substances she was smoking.

They offer plea deals all the time for misdemeanors. Lessens the load on the court docket if they take it. When I was charged with serving a minor (innocent btw) I was offered a plea deal, to just pay a fine no time served. And every person on the docket in my courtroom was lined up in the hall and offered some deal. (All misdemeanors) source-personal experience

Yup, they'd rather you plea to something less and pay more $$$ in fines and court costs than have you sitting in a cell taking up resources.

I believe it was played in the courtroom. I got a couple screen shots of the video and you can see people's reflection on the video, E.G. being one you can see.
Are you able to make out what is on the table or whatever it is where the cigarettes and ashtray are?

I think most of us have seen in movies those little glass pipes where users would smoke either Crack, Heroin, or some other substance and it would bubble the subtance to get vapors like you are describing.

The point being is her "bowl" could have been something harder like that and she may have just lied and said MJ to not make it seem as bad to LE. Its too bad LE did not find her paraphenalia as they could have tested the pipe to see what substances she was smoking.

Oh, I defnitely agree! The only thing I disagree with is that you don't use the same type of pipes for each substance. Marijuana pipes are different from crack pipes (usually a glass stem with chore boy in it as a filter to keep the liquid from spilling), then for meth the glass pipe with a bubble/bowl at the end, etc. Heroin is smoked basically the same way meth is. So, she would have different pipes for different substances - but the big problem is she admitted to smoking something and didn't have the paraphernelia, which as RazzleDazzle pointed out makes no sense if she was a daily smoker who had to frantically call 911 to report a missing child. She's catching herself up. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member