DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
by ‎@CraigAndresKSN

Craig Andres
@CraigAndresKSN
Replying to @CraigAndresKSN
Defense telling judge there are no aggravating factors proven surrounding Emily Glass driving under influence, "if that is what happened"

Craig Andres@CraigAndresKSNwoman who was in segwick count jail says Emily Glass told her that Glass got "very high" before driving to Olive Garden.
Hmmm. Wonder if this is part of a plan to build a possible defense for later on, (to possibly defend herself against later, more serious charges) like maybe claiming she can't remember what happened after she got home. Remember, the VIs have said to focus on the dark hours after EG arrived back from her OG excursion.

Glass attorney is pushing for the case to be dropped because there is not enough scientific evidence to prove that Glass had weed in her system. Defense says investigators had the opportunity to ask Glass to submit to drug testing or searching her home for weed, but didn't.

https://twitter.com/kakemonica/status/996478516710518786?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The video looks like it might be in the garage? If they don't smoke in house might have a little table and chair set up in garage.

I am so torn on this, I want her to stay in jail but I feel like this is really just a trumped up charge. If they have evidence that she harmed Lucas they need to charge her with that. Would be different if they had actual physical evidence that she was impaired at the time.

As they say, anything you say can and WILL be used against you in a court of law

I am so torn on this, I want her to stay in jail but I feel like this is really just a trumped up charge. If they have evidence that she harmed Lucas they need to charge her with that. Would be different if they had actual physical evidence that she was impaired at the time.
Respectfully, I don't see it like that. I think it's a gift! LE has been able to put and keep her in jail for this separate charge. They have been able to build a case for the other charges pertaining to Lucas ($&@?! Why they even have to $&??@!) without giving away any of their results/findings of their investigation. Plus it gets MH away from her.

by ‎@CraigAndresKSN

Craig Andres
@CraigAndresKSN
Replying to @CraigAndresKSN
Defense telling judge there are no aggravating factors proven surrounding Emily Glass driving under influence, "if that is what happened"

So I guess the defense does not want to believe their own client's own words. LOL

"Defense telling judge there is only a confession to officers and to another woman in jail that she smoked weed and drove with child in car."

https://twitter.com/craigandresksn/status/996473820432273409?s=21

Which isn’t saying a lot imo because the statute says the child doesn’t have to come to actual harm to be considered endangered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If the child were harmed, it would be grounds for aggravated endangerment, or maybe felony endangerment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli