Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, they may have thought they didn't need to drug test her since she admitted it to them in writing, discussed doing it via messenger with JH, etc. Although I wish they would have to determine what, if any, other drugs were in her system at the time. The harder drugs leave your stystem faster which would necessitate a hair follicle test....so they could still do it if they wanted.

What if SHE didn't drive to OG?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

How long is a recess???
Gah

Usually the judge states how long- can be anywhere from 5 minutes to overnight...since the judge said short recess I would guess half hour or less
ETA: I just saw the judge dismissed the jury for the night and the closing arguments will resume in the morning so disregard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craig Andres
Craig Andres
@CraigAndresKSN
Defense Rests. Judge dismissing for the day. Back at 9:15 Wednesday morning.

So the defense Rest! I realize they don't have to call any witnesses, I just think it looks bad in the jury's eyes if they don't. jmo

So the defense Rest! I realize they don't have to call any witnesses, I just think it looks bad in the jury's eyes if they don't. jmo

I had 8 witnesses lined up for my trial should it have been needed. Yeah. That’s surprising.

I've wondered about this. I know that SHE said she went to OG, but I truly don't remember if it was ever confirmed by LE, or FindLucasAllen that she actually went there. It's been almost three months, and I must admit, some details like this are starting to escape me as to whether they are actual facts or it's one of her lies again.

Also, they may have thought they didn't need to drug test her since she admitted it to them in writing, discussed doing it via messenger with JH, etc. Although I wish they would have to determine what, if any, other drugs were in her system at the time. The harder drugs leave your stystem faster which would necessitate a hair follicle test....so they could still do it if they wanted.
I guess ideally anyone jailed would be tested so the guards would know if/what someone might be under the influence of. Maybe it's limited to the medical unit, I don't know. Maybe they just assume everyone's under the influence of whatever and watch/treat them accordingly. It would be nice if LE could back up EGs admission with lab results though.

Well, they probably didn't do a drug test because marijuana stays in your system for a very long time, so a positive result could mean she used that day, the week before or even up to a month before. I'm just speculating on that.

All the more reason why it should have been done- she's pregnant with another child, and she is raising two children- one of her own, and another man's child, while constantly getting high. It's not like JH had a normal 9-5 job where he came home at night, and she went out to smoke while he was in charge of the kids. She was alone 20 nights in a row- no way did she stop smoking while he was gone- she admitted to smoking on her own to the police and she admitted it to another female prisoner.

[FONT=&quot]Per the defense attorney's question, Miller says he doesn't recall seeing any weed or drug paraphernalia, like a pipe/bong.

https://twitter.com/KAKEmonica/status/996414163755913216
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Good morning, just starting to catch up. Am not going to end of thread first.
Going to read through. I am interested in how they are going to prove she actually got high. I think the defence will just say she is big noting/ changed her mind and didn’t actually smoke. I read with anticipation.

(O/T, Got a lot of catching up to do here as I've been busy in an Amber Alert thread since last night, but just wanted to say in that case the mother, last night, duct taped her kids and put socks in their mouths and lit the house on fire, stabbed one so many times they couldnt even tell the number of wounds...one child is in critical condition, mother and the other child have just been found safe thank goodness but she is now claiming "self defense"...! It just reminded me of something ridiculous EG would say:
Link for reference: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?374009-OK-Hafsa-Hailey-Ahmad-7-Tulsa-14-May-2018 )

Now THAT is an interesting thought. If she didn't drive AND she's not saying she didn't, she would be covering for the person who did. Maybe she doesn't want anyone to know that that person was around that evening.

Not that I think that's what happened, but it's an interesting idea.

(IMO)

I had 8 witnesses lined up for my trial should it have been needed. Yeah. That’s surprising.

Who would she have called though? I don't think she has any friends and I don't believe there where any witness's that day. JH and the cousin but that would be risky for them. There she stands alone! jmo

Good points, and I agree with your perspective. However, my hope is that the outcome of this particular trial will have little impact on future and more serious charges against EG. And even if EG is released, I don't know that it would hinder LE/DA from continuing to build a case against her on a different matter.

I do wonder why they wouldn't have given her a drug test though?

I'm fully expecting that the next charge will be for leaving Lucas at home alone.

All the more reason why it should have been done- she's pregnant with another child, and she is raising two children- one of her own, and another man's child, while constantly getting high. It's not like JH had a normal 9-5 job where he came home at night, and she went out to smoke while he was in charge of the kids. She was alone 20 nights in a row- no way did she stop smoking while he was gone- she admitted to smoking on her own to the police and she admitted it to another female prisoner.

this also made me think LE likely didnt know she was pregnant. but even still, i agree, she had two other children w limited visitation (and then the most obvious reason still, lucas was missing). i would think if theres no reason to suspect her telling the police was under duress etc, this should be enough for the jury hopefully. i think it would be for me (even without factoring in lucas' case).

is it possible LE did perform a drug test but they are not presenting it bc they want to save it for Lucas' case? i dont have a legal background so this could be a very dumb question but its a bit confusing with evidence (same people, same house, same car etc) overlapping on two cases. my guess would be you could use the test twice (once to show ce for MH and once for LH) but figured i'd ask.

I don’t think LE needed to test her. She brought up drugs. She admitted doing them. She showed her phone saying the same. She’s said she drove. Again phone messages said the same. Phone pings put her where she said she’d be. Later told the same story to someone else in jail. There is no defense except trying to poke holes in her own story by bringing up unnecessary tests.

Who would she have called though? I don't think she has any friends and I don't believe there where any witness's that day. JH and the cousin but that would be risky for them. There she stands alone! jmo

Well we don’t know who she talked to or who she was with that she might’ve called as witness. I bet it’s in that 6 page statement tho. If there is anyone

I don’t think LE needed to test her. She brought up drugs. She admitted doing them. She showed her phone saying the same. She’s said she drove. Again phone messages said the same. Phone pings put her where she said she’d be. Later told the same story to someone else in jail. There is no defense except trying to poke holes in her own story by bringing up unnecessary tests.

Not to mention most newer cars have gps that could also be tracked ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member