Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great point, it really did look like a weird angle, and a body cam would explain that.

Yeah, there's a pink folding chair there, too. Like a camping chair.
I don't understand

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm wondering how the news station got that video. Was it played during the trial? And for all of the cleaning she had supposedly been doing, the house is pretty messy looking and the ashtray looks like it's super full. Yuck.

You're right, I deleted. I assumed with the child in a high chair it was. Thank you for the clarification

One of the hardest parts of being a juror- even thought you KNOW that their guilty as sin, if there isn't sufficient evidence and facts, they have to deem her not guilty. It is horrible, and she could very well get away with this if there isn't enough evidence. I say, brace yourselves for the worst, and hope for the best.

I remember the jurors for Caylee's case (or at least the four that came forward not long after the trial) stating that not one of the jurors thought she was innocent, but the evidence just didn't show it. Well it did, but the prosecution f*d it.

Mine are, as well.

Ohhh, great information. I have tears of joy. Hope

And to me, to me it is clear, she smoked weed and then drove her 1 year old. So, an average person on the jury should focus on the charge, it is not smoking pot, it is driving her daughter after smoking pot.

Phone text show intent to smoke and drive her daughter, confirmed to LE that she carried out her intent.

My hopes are up.

In Kansas, they do go after the other parent for child support if the parent with the children is receiving food assistance.

Plus, pot can be laced with other things. I wonder if they took a blood test when they arrested her. What we do know is that she admitted to smoking pot and driving with MH. Now, there's a lot of people who don't think smoking pot is a big deal. But driving with a child while under the influence is a whole nother deal!

there are very few, if any, recorded verifiable cases of marijuana being laced with anything. There are scare stories of Fentanyl being found in marijuana but they have never been verified. It’s much much more common for crack, coke, heroin etc to be laced.

I'm wondering how the news station got that video. Was it played during the trial? And for all of the cleaning she had supposedly been doing, the house is pretty messy looking and the ashtray looks like it's super full. Yuck.

This just made me wonder if there were different brands of cigarettes in that ashtray. Things that make you go hmmmm...

JMO

there are very few, if any, recorded verifiable cases of marijuana being laced with anything. There are scare stories of Fentanyl being found in marijuana but they have never been verified. It’s much much more common for crack, coke, heroin etc to be laced.

Maybe not records verified, but I am positive I have been around people smoking weed laced with other goodies. I can verify that.

Wow, thank you to everyone for posting all the updates, Im trying to get caught up and the updates really help.

I'm glad you said this. No matter how we feel about her personally, that innocent baby deserves the healthiest possible environment it can get. My guess is it didn't start off in the best of conditions.

FWIW - EG looks much healthier and fuller than in her mugshot.

I'm glad you said this. No matter how we feel about her personally, that innocent baby deserves the healthiest possible environment it can get. My guess is it didn't start off in the best of conditions.

Yes, this is another reason to keep her in there. That innocent unborn child is actually getting some good care while she's away from drink and drugs etc. I really, really hate her.

I hope the baby is ok. I'm sure EG is under good medical care for the baby. I just get concerned what all she was ingesting during the 1st trimester. Do we know how far along she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aceofswords