Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she moved him, she would’ve gone back in the morning. I only say this because finding the culvert is so random when it’s pitch dark out.

My initial hunch is that she went to put him in the ditch at night and got really lucky...

I keep thinking back to her jailhouse reporter interview and I’m just beyond disgusted. How could you murder and throw away a child and then talk about how much you loved your “son” and would “never hurt him” just knowing days earlier you murdered him? I have no sympathy. EG is not like the rest of us— she is a very evil and deceitful person.

I honestly have no idea how he was missed. I have had a couple of sleepless nights trying to figure this out because it makes no sense to me. I just don't know.
@perfectingpink please don’t be hard on yourself. You and Mr Pink did absolutely everything you could to find that sweet boy. I have to think that everything happens for a reason in this situation - EG needed to be the one to lead DM there because if she didn’t and continued with the story that “ he walked out the back door” who knows what could happen with a trial.

You are simply amazing and did everything you could. Please don’t be so hard on yourself. We couldn’t have done this without you!

"I had no indications this would even be a possibility for my son, my family my life. I'll probably have that question till the day that I die about it, regardless of how many answers I get," Jonathan says.

"I've been fully cooperative and I've done everything that's been asked of me and I think anybody that knows me knows the kind of person I am or the kind of father I am. I think if they did i don't think they would ever say anything about me or my family," adds Jonathan.
Lucas Hernandez parents speak about the search for their son

IMO: I feel like Jonathan became somewhat addicted to being stuck in the cloud of toxicity and drama that surrounded Emily (because of his own unhealed traumas). I suspect he used to brag in public, imagining people around him admiring and envying him. I think he also thrived on the fact that people were pitying him after Lucas disappeared. He now doesn’t/can’t believe her. He’ll soon come to terms with the fact she used her manipulative lies to reinforce his own insecurities. Sucker.

Don't EVER blame yourself that he wasn't found sooner. Maybe if you had then EG wouldn't have admitted as much as she had to the PI and there wouldn't have been as good of a case. You did more for Lucas in 3 months than most did in his lifetime!

Agree.
The searchers in this case were absolutely amazing and we cannot thank them enough. They kept the energy and focus on Lucas and that helped to give this case tremendous attention.

That attention contributed to get all the wheels turning that eventually allowed a PI to accept this case and that attention also pressured EG enough to where she finally opened up with some information that helped find him.

So yeah the searchers themselves played an integral part in him being found.

Also trying to find anything in a wooded area is one of the most difficult things to do and especially when you dont know for sure you may be in the right area. The PI had the luxury of knowing he was in the right general area. The searchers did not have that luxury.

I liken it to if you misplaced your car keys in your house. If you know what room you left them in then its much easier to tear that room apart and you will eventually find those keys. But if you dont even remember what room then it becomes much more difficult and you may go through the same room two or three times before you finally find your keys in the dresser drawer of that room.

Thanks so much to the searchers and everyone else who has shown so much caring for LH.

He says his meeting with Emily Glass and Lucas's father Jonathan, was important.
"My person of interest was Jonathan and Emily but and I told him that. He said, I'm an open book to you."
The private investigator who helped find Lucas Hernandez

Why can’t you judge a book by its cover if a picture speaks a thousand words?
lucas-hernandez-1-jpg.134951
I had a scary thought. IF these are the photos we've seen, I can't imagine how horrific the photos not taken were. Many tears for our Lucas.

I wonder what the people who live in the house right next to where his body was found are now thinking. They probably never imagined it would be so close. Did EG not drive past the mailbox, or was this further north than where she left the body? If it was during the day I am guessing she would have seen the house or at least the mailbox. It may have been in the wee hours of the morning where not lights could even be seen.
Thinking also about those that have driven that very road over the last three months. Especially in the very beginning days when his body was still fresh. Ugh! Reality sucks!

I honestly have no idea how he was missed. I have had a couple of sleepless nights trying to figure this out because it makes no sense to me. I just don't know.

BBM

Unlike almost all the other culvert-bridges... this one had no defining markers one might see from the road.
However still was EG to know this route held what she wanted when she'd already passed many apt areas before?

There are what I would call obvious defining features of 'unfinished development' at that intersection that'd carry familiar, friendly meaning to EG from formative life lived.
Just as the features of our own neighborhoods are unique to our experiences, all that aimless drive toward relieving herself of this inescapable urgent burden blurred together, as exhaustion set in against a bleak black & white backdrop of alarmingly likely human activity vs stark lack thereof.

We've surveyed what passes as a mind in EG and found that sorely lacking in development, as she opts instead for altering opinions over dealing in facts. She shies from the concrete as base nature, preferring flexible fantasy for it's attractive reality-altering properties.
It is alluring to pontificate what drugs she did; but not why she chose those who do & their world over ours. It's easy to quantify complete corruption at a class level; anathema to face it in it's own territory where it festers within one's own skull.

The interview we've gone over endlessly provides us a painful jumble of nonsensical trivialities- heinous to any organized mind or person of analytical habit- the consistency there has pained some of us to dare even look into her car for the insensible lifestyle it represents.

How should any of us find sound reason in the maze which FLA warned us of- a castle of poorly played cards EG amassed, which she runs amuck in?

Don't consider yourself a failure when confronted with the consequences of someone's else's chaos... you did everything right.

"...went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded?"

Someone on here mentioned awhile back, there's a little truth mixed in with Eg lies and your statement hit me hard.. someone might have seen eg on that road and stopped and asked her if everything was okay, are you stranded... Thanks for sharing this I remember eg saying 2 people where outside her house in the early morning hours and she asked them similar questions... just maybe someone ask eg that and thought she was stranded on the road where lucas was found ...I hope this makes sense..

Barefoot, no less?

this chick flips the script enough that if we just apply a similar logic the entire mess might be unraveled by morn.

Barefoot, no less?

this chick flips the script enough that if we just apply a similar logic the entire mess might be unraveled by morn.

I’m starting to think her little convo with those mystery people was actually a convo between a passerby and Emily. The whole “are you stranded?” thing doesn’t make sense in regards to people standing outside in a residential area, but it makes perfect sense to say to a woman whose car is parked on the side of a dirt road in the middle of nowhere.

I wonder if she dumped him wearing socks so she wouldn't leave shoe prints near his body.

Does anyone else remember way back in the beginning of this nightmare, that EG had an ad placed on one of those FB buy/sell sites where she was selling (or giving away, I can't recall) moving boxes, a pair of Lucas' tennis shoes, and a pair of her own tennis shoes?

Maybe it's a stretch, but I wonder if those shoes (hers) were the ones she was wearing the night she dumped Lucas out there?

I totally agree! A lot of people change when they meet other people. They can be introduced to the same bad habits and become addicted! I say this, as I knew someone who had a wife and daughter,then met a girl who introduced him to meth and they shared that bad habit together.That soon became their addiction! This guy changed into a horrible monster and because of meth,developed severe anger issues amongst other things.
He lost his wife and daughter and everything else but didn't care, because meth took a hold of him and didn't let go. You lose all sense of what's important in life to this addiction. In my opinion,from pics and EG's known violent behavior, this was her drug of choice and might be what her and JH loved more together. Kind of fits with his changing appearances and anger you've mentioned above.
In my friends case,he was able to get his life back on track and dropped the crippling addiction that took over his life for 30 years, by Gods grace.But sadly for little precious Lucas, was in her care and suffered by her hands and who knows who else's
BBM.

Didn't Jamie say in her interview that JH's appearance hadn't changed? That he'd always looked pretty thin and gaunt, as he looks now?

Does anyone else remember way back in the beginning of this nightmare, that EG had an ad placed on one of those FB buy/sell sites where she was selling (or giving away, I can't recall) moving boxes, a pair of Lucas' tennis shoes, and a pair of her own tennis shoes?

Maybe it's a stretch, but I wonder if those shoes (hers) were the ones she was wearing the night she dumped Lucas out there?

The shoes were for sale before Lucas went missing.

In Google street view I found only one culvert with a concrete structure on SE 96th between Woodlawn and Oliver, and it is marked. I think I am looking at the wrong location.

Is it closer to Oliver or Woodlawn?

I want to see that photo she took of the two strangers. I believe she did take one. These two people are important to her story. Or she’s just a pathological liar.
I do not think there is a photo. She lied. I asked to see in a FB group as her groupies claimed to have it. Not 1 would show the picture. Every lie told not 1 was able to back up.

I just watched Wichita’s Press conference from the 25th and this statement piqued my interest:

“and we do know that there’s people out there with valuable information as we continue to investigate this case that could come forward with clues that would continue to help us as we work toward closing this case.”

I agree with him, but I won't hold my breath that they'll come forward.

I do not think there is a photo. She lied. I asked to see in a FB group as her groupies claimed to have it. Not 1 would show the picture. Every lie told not 1 was able to back up.
Thank you. I’m not part of FB, so I’m not privy to those conversations. I tend to think she did though. The detectives had already seen her phone by the time of the interview. If she did lie, she was intentionally antagonizing LE.

Perhaps he was "missed" because he might not have been there all along? I think we had a different kind of sleuths checking up on here (non-members) clearing their own spot or spots, if you catch my drift. Kudos to liltexans for having everyone keep the searching areas and maps secret- I think that might have stressed out a person or two, if you catch my meaning.

You folks did great. I remember in earlier threads way back, both you and Mr. Pink checking many areas with culverts- you even mentioned how he would get down and check inside of them all. If you both say he wasn't there at that time, then he wasn't. Yours and Mr. Pinks word is good enough to me, friend, and I know everyone here, especially from the very beginning, feel the same way.

The ones who deserve sleepless nights are EG and anyone associated with her that knew of her abuse towards Lucas, as well as anyone involved in helping her- whether it was keeping silent about Lucas already being deceased, how it happened, if they helped her in any way, if they defended her. Those are the people that deserve sleepless nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky