Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just figured out that WS was back up, had been continuously checking on Tapatalk since it went down. I’m sure I’m reiterating what a million others have said, but I’m just so glad he has been found. Our little guy deserved this. Now justice. Missed you all :) !

Oh my, I have not yet seen this one. Maybe this is close to when the nurse said something like: he looked like he had gotten into a fight - because it certainly looks like it.
images

I want to share this to kinda show just how dry wichita is We haven’t had much rain; some good rain this spring but not enough and not a lot. I’m mowing today, this is a patch of my backyard. It all looks like this even though I have a wading pool that gets emptied into my yard and refilled regularly. Every day or two regularly. I don’t water my grass beyond that. It’s usually much more lush than this at this time of year, not looking so sparse and brown until July or so- and this is an area of the yard I haven’t mowed yet

Attachments

• 23771D0F-7044-4CC5-BCA8-BCFEF4E36F8F.jpeg
    23771D0F-7044-4CC5-BCA8-BCFEF4E36F8F.jpeg
    380 KB · Views: 128

Seeing this makes me think she stopped to dump him in the trees and literally stumbled upon the culvert. I doubt she knew it was there. With it being so dark and still winter all of that foliage wouldn’t be there to hide the culvert as well as it’s hidden now. JMO!

I want to share this to kinda show just how dry wichita is We haven’t had much rain; some good rain this spring but not enough and not a lot. I’m mowing today, this is a patch of my backyard. It all looks like this even though I have a wading pool that gets emptied into my yard and refilled regularly. Every day or two regularly. I don’t water my grass beyond that. It’s usually much more lush than this at this time of year, not looking so sparse and brown until July or so- and this is an area of the yard I haven’t mowed yet

We’re in Kansas too and our yard doesn’t look much better. Thank goodness for some of the weeds making it look like we kinda sorta care about our lawn lol. It’s been so so dry this past year. I hope that changes in upcoming years. The wheat is looking pretty sad this year.

“This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

I am sorry to hear of your little one. I just found out I have a aortic aneurysm ( I am 47 and know nothing about them, doctor is doing nothing either). Anyhow I just wanted to send you a hug. Loosing children is tough.

Hello Kiva. You know me, we are friends offline. Fancy meeting you here! :)

This is such a sad case.

“This is a hard thing to write. I held on hope that Lucas was still alive. The past 3 months have been full of so many different theories and ideas about where Lucas was that I still had hope. I now have to live with the knowledge that Lucas is gone.

I am not a perfect man and have made mistakes. My love for my children is the one thing that has always been most important thing to me. Judge me if you must but please don’t ever think I didn’t love my son.

I would like to thank everyone who helped since Lucas was first reported missing. WPD, TES and the many local searchers did a wonderful job. Thanks also to the many people and groups from across the country who helped keep Lucas’s face out there. It was amazing to see how many strangers came to love my boy.

I'm so thankful that David Washburn [sic] decided to take on Lucas's case and was able to help find answers quickly. He's an amazing man and a friend for life.

We as Lucas’s family must now focus on laying our sweet child to rest. I have no idea what the future will hold but it will be less bright without Lucas’s sweet smile. I love you with all my heart bubba!"

Lucas Hernandez' father turns focus on 'laying our sweet child to rest'

It’s about damn time!

Oh my, there’s a lot of us that unfortunately have had to deal with addiction and alcoholism starting in early childhood. The consequences are life long and everlasting. JH does have that look about him, I’ve seen it many times. I lost my first brother due to a cocaine overdose. A few years later my last brother from complications of alcoholism. The first sign that my sisters and I knew we were close and started crying hysterically was when we saw a trail of Listerine empty bottles. We knew then that in a matter of seconds, our lives would again be forever changed.
Im sorry for your loses.
Life throws unexpected curve balls.

Oh my, I have not yet seen this one. Maybe this is close to when the nurse said something like: he looked like he had gotten into a fight - because it certainly looks like it.
images
This is the photo with two different stories by EG and her cousin. EG claims, and I am sure she made Lucas also claim, that he fell off of monkey bars. The cousin had a completely different story. This photo was taken back in late January. All I see in that photo is pain, misery, and a hurt look in his eyes. I wonder who the heartless person was that not only took the photo, but posted it for the world to see.

Last edited:
Or.......did they deliberately say it was the park, to keep them from finding him quickly?
This is the photo with two different stories by EG and her cousin. EG claims, and I am sure she made Lucas also claim, that he fell off of monkey bars. The cousin had a completely different story. This photo was taken back in late January. All I see in that photo is pain, misery, and a hurt look in his eyes. I wonder who the heartless person was that not only took the photo, but posted it for the world to see.
Jan. 22, 2018: Lucas came to Beech Elementary School with nine abrasions and bruises, according to an interview of the school nurse by a DCF social worker on Feb. 20, three days after his stepmother reported him missing.

Lucas and his stepmother said he had fallen off monkey bars, but the school nurse said, “It looked like he had been in a fight.”

The nurse measured the abrasions or bruises on his left elbow, right knee, forehead, left upper eyelid, left eyebrow, left cheek, right eyelid, right cheek and nose. The bruises on his cheek and right eyelid were swelling. The largest injury — the scrape on his nose — was about 3 inches long.

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic. The note stated, ‘Patient’s injuries are consistent with a fall."
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Note: There’s only one nurse practitioner at the clinic:
Jardine Family Clinic

I’m a jaded person.. I want to believe.. I just can’t!!!

Agree. My judgment of him isn't on a social level- I don't care whether he had money or not, was perfect or not, enjoyed a few beers after work or during Football season or not. Big house, small house, rental. Church goes or atheist. I could care less about any of that or things done in youthful foolishness.

I care only about how he denied there was any abuse by the live in sidekick, how he didn't allow his own family to see Lucas when they tried to save him, the things he said about JO while Lucas was missing!!!!!! How he doubted his own son's account of what was happening to him, and he still left him for 20 days out of 30 per month! Hell, I don't even care if him and Emily wanted to beat the crap out of each other- have it, fools- just not in front of the kids, and leave your hands off of the kids. It wasn't a fair fight, an adult versus a child.

That's what I judge him for- he chose to ignore the abuse, Lucas was isolated from all of his loving family in the process because HE didn't care enough about his son to get him out of that dangerous situation, then went dirty and tried to blame JO for kidnapping him.

Speaking of fights- the school nurse wrote in a report that those last set of bruises looked like Lucas had been in a fight. If that was the case, may that darling boy struck back with every once of might he had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!