Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kake’s Lily Wu-
We’re at the @SedgwickCounty courthouse to hear from DA Marc Bennett about the arrest of Emily Glass in regards to the case of #LucasHernandez

DA plans statement on Lucas Hernandez case
KAKE Lily Wu on Twitter

So will this be live on KAKE ?!! I’m sure this a stupid question! Lol apologizing in advance.

Snip:
“Cold and callous,” Marshburn explained when asked about Glass’ demeanor. “She kept her sunglasses on, kept her arms crossed, didn’t say anything but short answers, and basically no emotion, not one time…..It was like staring at a photocopy of her mugshot.”

Marshburn explained that over the next several hours, Glass continued to evade his questions until he explained that the state could likely issue a death certificate for Lucas in seven months even without a body, and that Glass could still be liable. At that point, according to Marshburn, Glass’ demeanor changed and she began talking about Lucas, explaining the little boy simply died in his sleep.

Further, Marshburn said that after he told Glass detectives may push for drug testing using her hair follicles, she admitted to him she smoked “meth” while caring for Lucas and her toddler daughter. The PI said at that point he gained enough information from Glass to call law enforcement and possibly have her arrested, but he decided to press on, in hopes of her leading him to Lucas’ remains. Eventually, Glass did just that.

“I couldn’t do that to Lucas because if they [law enforcement] came at her the wrong way, she would never have to give it up. Lucas was my main concern….”

“We couldn’t get the exact location. It took us about four hours or so to ride around down each dirt path. She [Glass] gave us little clues here and there…Basically I said, ‘We are going to start at every bridge right here and then go down the line.’ The very first bridge we get to, I pull up, get out, laid down on the ground and peeked my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas’ head.”

Lucas was clothed and buried under branches, but in open view to Marshburn once he peeked under the small bridge. His little body was fairly decomposed, lying in the exact way Glass described to Marshburn. His hair had turned almost white due to the sunshine hitting through a slit in the bridge and directly onto his head for three months.

Glass stayed in the vehicle while Marshburn looked for and found Lucas. When Glass realized Marshburn discovered the little boy, she reportedly didn’t cry or display any emotion. She then claimed she did Lucas “so wrong” but didn’t elaborate, never admitting she hurt Lucas in any way.

“You don’t give two craps about your stepson you put under this bridge, abused, and you killed,” Marshburn said, referring to Glass. “All you care about is what’s going to happen to you.”

More at: ‘I went in his room and he was dead’: PI who found Lucas Hernandez says ‘cold’ Emily Glass described how missing boy died before hiding remains [EXCLUSIVE]

I don't know- she said Mike was her drug dealer, but that she didn't know his last name.
It is a possibility, but I sincerely doubt she let in a stranger for the night, who harmed Lucas, she found him dead in bed in the morning, so instead of calling the cops, she went and put him under a bridge. I want to see proof that this homeless man exists and that he was actually there in her house before I'll believe this part of her story.

It is in the podcast that the police found and talked to the homeless guy
The guy was in the house but told the police he never saw Lucas.

Eta sorry it was already covered but not showing on my feed.

Last edited:
I don't know- she said Mike was her drug dealer, but that she didn't know his last name.
It is a possibility, but I sincerely doubt she let in a stranger for the night, who harmed Lucas, she found him dead in bed in the morning, so instead of calling the cops, she went and put him under a bridge. I want to see proof that this homeless man exists and that he was actually there in her house before I'll believe this part of her story.
He was HIT BY A CAR and killed TWO WEEKS after Lucas dissappeared!

My tummy hurts. Not looking forward to hearing this.

Must be strong for Lucas NOW. We owe it to him to hear what he "died" through, as he didn't live through it.

I believe with my entire heart that he is whole, and healthy and happy in heaven eternally.

Courage now WS family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member