Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He said this was due to the cold weather.
I think a higher power was at work here.
Bruises ect. being visibly apparent.
Even after three months.
Im keeping the faith.
I’ll have to go back through all the posts but I read somewhere that Marshburn said he looked like a little boy lying there. Most of the time, it’s hard to identify gender immediately. Yes, a higher power involved.

Is it possible EG was released to help bring charges against others for whatever reason? Would LE actually risk her possibly fleeing for more information? I'm completely new at all of this & I'm thinking they absolutely wouldn't risk it!?

I know her family follows this thread. I won’t give my specific theory. But I believe law enforcement knows exactly what they are doing to obtain full justice. Charges dropped without prejudice can be reinstated at any time. She can be arrested at any time. Investigation is sometimes best served by freedom. What LE is doing is apparent.
What does “without prejudice “ mean though?
it means they can arrest her again for the same charge

I was under the impression that you have to be charged with a crime and prove that you can't afford an attorney and then you are appointed a Public Defender. This is bewildering.

Yep I think her not being charged means she will not have an attorney while she isn’t out, HOWEVER, she was leaving WITH an attorney so I wonder if and who someone isn’t paying for counsel???

Glass: 'I did Lucas so wrong', podcast reveals new details in Lucas Hernandez' case
The day Emily Glass is released from jail, new details are revealed about how she led a private investigator to the body of five-year-old Lucas Hernandez.

In a podcast on "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace," private investigator David Marshburn said he met Emily Glass at her aunt's home. He said her demeanor was "cold and callous", she was wearing sunglasses, she kept her arms crossed and only responded to his questions with short answers.

Marshburn said it was only after he told Glass that police would come after her in seven months once Lucas' death certificate was issued, that she showed any bit of emotion.

Marshburn said he told Emily, "I know you did it. I'm here. I can help you."

Marshburn said the following day he went to pick up Emily. He said almost immediately she told him, "I went in his room and he was dead."

Marshburn said it took them about four hours to search for Lucas on Thursday, May 24. He said Glass gave up bits and pieces of information but nothing specific. He said he got upset and told Glass that they would search every bridge in the area until Lucas' body was found.

The first bridge Marshburn stopped at - near SE 96th and Woodlawn - is where he found Lucas.

"I pull up, I get out, the very first bridge I get too, I lay down on the ground, and I peak my head underneath, and there I see the top of Lucas' head," Marshburn told Grace. "And then I see all these branches all on top, and I'm like, I hope this is what I think it is so it'll be over. I get up and I go down to the bridge and already, the crime scene's washed away. There's nothing there except for him and what's near him and on top of him and all."

Marshburn said initially, Emily said the body wasn't Lucas. He said his partner confirmed it to be the missing boy, and he told Emily it was him.

"Finally, I told her, I said, 'Emily, it's him.' Alright. Nothing. No crying. No nothing.," Marshburn told Grace.

Marshburn said he recorded Emily saying, "I did Lucas so wrong" in response to finding the boy. The recording is played twice throughout the podcast which teases to an entire interview Marshburn had with Emily on the day Lucas was found.

Marshburn said his first call was to police. His second was to Jonathan Hernandez, Lucas' father, who broke down over the phone.

I seriously doubt JH would take EG back now. I think he had an epiphany once Lucas was found, knowing EG took the PI to him.
I don't know if JH will be with EG or not, but IMO there is no way he did not know what was going on. Saw the bruises, involved in violent altercations with EG, CPS reports, Lucas saying Emily doesn't like me anymore, drug environment, and his own record of striking a child. I am sure he loved Lucas but I am sorry that just isn't enough, Lucas couldn't protect himself and he shouldn't have to. There is alot of public pressure for him to steer clear of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member