Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg my heart. All those images are precious but when he’s stroking the baby’s head and he hugs it, oh my. What a sweet, precious boy he is. And now I’m thinking of MH and how confused she must be at all this. She’s lost all her family now, and I can’t imagine she’s not hurting too. Bless them.
I’ve watched it a dozen times and the tears fall ever so slowly in bigger drops each time. My soul hurts for Jamie, Gramma Robin and FLA.

Omg my heart. All those images are precious but when he’s stroking the baby’s head and he hugs it, oh my. What a sweet, precious boy he is. And now I’m thinking of MH and how confused she must be at all this. She’s lost all her family now, and I can’t imagine she’s not hurting too. Bless them.
That's my favorite part of the video, as well. He's so sweet and gentle.

I am truly heart broken for all of the children involved- his half siblings through JO, half sibling with EG, EG's older children, even FLA's child. Perhaps there are other children too, like cousins we're not aware of, I am sure they, too are hurting. But the siblings- how awful for them. I bet sweet baby sister missed him right after and was confused that he wasn't home anymore. Then she got taken away from both parents. Just awful. At least all the other siblings/step siblings seem to be in happy, safe, and stable homes, but the little one hurts my heart so much because she is just not old enough to understand anything- may be a blessing in disguise, but it was traumatic for her, make no mistake about it. I just pray that she didn't witness anything.

I just listened to the 2nd DM interview and today (this changes hourly) I feel like there was a purpose to the interviews. They said just enough to stir people that need to be stirred but also held back on what I am sure is lots of info. I feel like some sections were very purposeful.
My favourite part is that EG is very likely listening and now knows the player has been played. And yes you are a piece of ***t and more.

Hi @whoizzit! I drove those roads often because my ex in laws lived out there. It’s the opposite direction from Andover.

Hello my friend @RMT953 !!! Well, phooey then, about that not being an unusual thing for Andover folks. I apologize for my faulty memory and am grateful that you cleared any confusion I may have caused.

I remembered your saying you drove those roads but completely forgot the reason why. (I let your ex flush right out of my mind, evidently, tho I do recall that bit of it now that you mention it. :p)

Do you have any thoughts about why she may have chosen that area? I'm behind many pages and need to catch up, so maybe you've addressed this before - or after. Thanks again and sorry I pooched your earlier post!

Last edited:
Today I am less emotional and the not filing charges by the DA makes a lot more sense now I’ve rolled it through my mind more. She was arrested for obstruction. If they filed that charge now, several things could play out to the detriment of the bigger case. 1, her attorney could push for a speedy trial, and it could be over and done before tox even comes back. And 2, to prove obstruction, they would have to prove what she was obstructing, right? And so would have to hand over way more in discovery than I’m sure they want to before the big charges come down- same as with the CE charge being amended for only MH and excluding Lucas for now.
I am more sure than before they have a solid plan.

So, back to sweet litttle Lucas. I hope Jamie and her family are feeling the peace and love we all send them in our own ways and I am back to feeling optimistic that Lucas will receive justice and that EG will pay for the horrible crime she committted. She is nothing but a coward and I believe she is going to have a lot of years in prison where she belongs to ruminate about her wasted life.

I just want to add- I am not judging all families. Just a little personal experience in my own family- no matter how many times we tried to keep things from a certain person in our family, somehow, they would find out. So, it's best not to tell much until it won't be a big deal anymore, know what I mean?

Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

We just learned about EG having a “random” man over at her house. (I say that because I have no clue if this was a one time thing or not)

I wonder how long JH has known about this encounter? LE has known about the other guy at least since mid-April... I don’t know when JH was filled in on the details, but apparently EG walks on water in his world. Massive eye roll.
I don't doubt it.
But I also wonder if she's going to fabricate random affairs and say a one nighter was there when she found Lucas dead.
That would be right up her alley.

In the audio, you can hear Glass crying a lot -- mostly when she talks about going back to jail.

Below is a transcript from some of that audio.

Emily: I just, I feel so sorry. I put everyone through (explicit) hell.

Marsha: The only thing you can do from here is move forward.

Emily: (crying) I did Lucas so wrong. I did him wrong. That's the God's honest truth.

Emily: I don't know exactly where it's at. I just know it's in Kechi.

Emily: I'm such a piece of (explicit). I'm a piece of (explicit). I can't do jail, I can't.

Marsha: You ain't gonna do jail.

Emily: Pre-trial services is not going to let me out.

Emily: I don't understand any of this. I don't understand why.

Marsha: What do you mean? Why what?

Emily: Why would you be with me?

Marsha: Because that's what we do. it's our job

'I did Lucas so wrong': Nancy Grace podcast airs more audio from Emily Glass

I totally agree, unfortunately.

A sly defense attorney can try and say that she did not really 'lead him' to the remains. They drove around for 4 hours and he stumbled upon them, and she didn't even think they were his. So it might not be easy to prove to a jury that she 'led him' to poor sweet Lucas.

And an attorney is going to go after him for doing so many interviews and giving the tape to Nancy Grace, to be played publicly, immediately after the boy was recovered. That looks bad for the PI, in my opinion. Like he wanted his name in the limelight, which I do not really believe, but a defense team can spin it like that.
Except, she told him exactly how she laid him and even where she put his head and Lucas was found exactly as she described him.

This is all I can add for now:

A: I’m caught up
B: JH told the PI that EG is an open book and she would not be found guilty....
C: I’m going to not say anything else about JH because I really like it here.
D: JUSTICE FOR LUCAS!!!!!!!

Respectfully, I believe JH stated that "he" was an open book, and that EG would not be found guilty of the child endangerment charge she was facing which proved to be true. JUSTICE FOR LUCAS....

Emily: I don't know exactly where it's at. I just know it's in Kechi.

What is Kechi? And why would she not know exactly where (it’s) Lucas’ body is?

Kechi is a town like northeast side of Wichita. I mean the technical address was Valley Center, but all those outskirt towns kind of run together anyway. Kechi, Valley Center, Park City...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member