Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOD NOTE

Please don't bring anything from FB here AT ALL. I don't know the history of Misty Cox, but we cannot have rumors and drama from FB here on the forum.

You can have private conversations with each other, but do not post it here.

Thank you.

Everyone needs to stop discussing FB here. Please. Don't mention FB, don't mention people on FB, don't discuss it all on the open forum.

It's a TOS violation and it's detracting from the conversation about Lucas. We are not going to feed into any social media drama here on WS.

Have as many private conversations as you all want about any topic you want. But don't bring it here.

I absolutely believe he wanted Lucas found. I don't doubt that. I think he had convinced himself that Lucas was still alive and that is understandable as a parent. I do not think any parent should have to bury a child. But he does have free will to make different choices going forward. IF he continues to support EG, I will have a very hard time understanding that. It is my hope that he will protect his daughter from EG the way he didn't or couldn't protect Lucas from EG.

I have to agree. I think if he gets help to sort all of thes life altering issues sorted out to deal with them as they need to each be proceeded, his common sense will kick in and he’ll begin to sort out her truth from her lies. It’s hard to accept you trusted someone then have to suddenly believe it’s all been lies. Then you question if it’s all been a lie and ask yourself if you’ve been used. Then you’re confused and feel real real STUPID. TRY FEELING STUPID IN PUBLIC. THATS JUST ONE PART OF HIS ISSUES. AND AGAIN IM NOT condoning what he did with EG son. Not ever. No violence with kids. Ever.

Everyone needs to stop discussing FB here. Please. Don't mention FB, don't mention people on FB, don't discuss it all on the open forum.

It's a TOS violation and it's detracting from the conversation about Lucas. We are not going to feed into any social media drama here on WS.

Have as many private conversations as you all want about any topic you want. But don't bring it here.
Ok. Sorry I kind of did but won’t again. Thanks for reminder

I have to agree. I think if he gets help to sort all of thes life altering issues sorted out to deal with them as they need to each be proceeded, his common sense will kick in and he’ll begin to sort out her truth from her lies. It’s hard to accept you trusted someone then have to suddenly believe it’s all been lies. Then you question if it’s all been a lie and ask yourself if you’ve been used. Then you’re confused and feel real real STUPID. TRY FEELING STUPID IN PUBLIC. THATS JUST ONE PART OF HIS ISSUES. AND AGAIN IM NOT condoning what he did with EG son. Not ever. No violence with kids. Ever.

Yes, all true points. I hope he gets grief counseling and anger management counseling and whatever help he needs. He has the ability to turn his life around in the future. He can turn this tragedy into helping others or at least his own daughter. We'll have to see what happens with his upcoming court case. In the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty and I'm not even going to attempt to guess what a jury will decide.

Yes, all true points. I hope he gets grief counseling and anger management counseling and whatever help he needs. He has the ability to turn his life around in the future. He can turn this tragedy into helping others or at least his own daughter. We'll have to see what happens with his upcoming court case. In the eyes of the law, he is innocent until proven guilty and I'm not even going to attempt to guess what a jury will decide.
Watching the memorial video brought home to me how young the parents are. I wonder if that played into his being conned by EG.

Watching the memorial video brought home to me how young the parents are. I wonder if that played into his being conned by EG.
I do think that could be part of it re JH. I also think EG was much more street smart and had learned the con game. She used it and of course sex to lure him. He grew to love her and trust her. I think that's what he was referring to when he said he didn't know who to trust anymore, because he got conned big time!

I am praying that if the service is public that people respect the family and don't show up with signs and such or try and get close to "get information".

That would be in such poor taste that "tacky" wouldn't even cover it. They may be able to hire a private security team so that looky-loos and weirdos don't disrupt anything. Honestly, a funeral, especially one for a murdered child, is not an appropriate place for people who want to get inside information. I don't even have words for a person who would actually do that.

That would be in such poor taste that "tacky" wouldn't even cover it. They may be able to hire a private security team so that looky-loos and weirdos don't disrupt anything. Honestly, a funeral, especially one for a murdered child, is not an appropriate place for people who want to get inside information. I don't even have words for a person who would actually do that.
I would not be surprised to see the motorcycle team that protects veterans and children’s and other’s funerals tbh simply because of the controversy this case has garnered

Hi Everyone,

Forgive me, but I am going to go down memory lane for a moment. Feel free to roll your eyes.

When I first took over Websleuths, it was ALL drama. I am not exaggerating. It was a snake pit. Myself along with all the members became involved with about whose side you were on in an online battle, whose side where you on in a case, who lied about what and on and on and on and on and on and on and on. While I did cut back a tremendous amount on the drama by banning a large group of troublemakers, I still became involved. Why? Because it seemed so important at the time to make sure I was heard. It mattered to me that strangers didn't like me and I wanted to defend myself or defend my friends or defend my opinion. It didn't matter then, and it doesn't matter now.

It took me years to truly learn how to back away from the drama and thank God I did because things are much easier now, but it was hard to do. Your instinct is to defend yourself and your friends.

When I was reading the last bit of this thread, I can honestly say I had no idea whatsoever what any of this is about and more importantly what it has to do with Lucas and his case.

From what I can gather there is Facebook drama that is happening that is very important to some of you. That's your business, but we have a zero tolerance policy for any drama brought to the forum that doesn't have to do directly with a case.

If everyone wants to take the stress off the family start with stopping the drama. Focus on Lucas and the case that is building right now against his killer.

Always remember the people on the Internet go away when you turn your computer off.

Ask yourself something, ask yourself if what you are about to post or what you are about to become involved with outside of Websleuths is about Lucas or about you and how you feel about certain situations? Is what you are going to be a part of having to do with a group or a person against another group or against another person? If so, how does that help Lucas? How does that help his family?

Websleuths has a non-stop battle with people assuming every time something bad happens with people on the Internet who are from the true crime community that they are from Websleuths or Websleuths is behind the behavior of people who are into the true crime genre

Remember that group of people who got together and stood outside George and Cindy Anthony's house and yelled at them? That was stupid, obnoxious, and wrong and I wanted Websleuths to be no part of it so we weren't. Guess who they blamed anyway? Websleuths got the credit for organizing this group and staging the event of yelling at the Anthony house. That's just one of a long list of things we have been falsely accused of doing in the past.

Whatever drama is going on, I bet if you took a step back and everyone took a deep breath it might not be as bad as it seems. It is not connected directly to the finding of Lucas' body nor to the case against the person who, allegedly, killed him.
It's going to be harder to find things to talk about because very soon we won't have any new information to discuss. Please remember even when things are slow, and you are tempted to bring out the drama we don't allow it on Webseuths.
Thank you,
Tricia
PS. I have that hyper exhaustion going so forgive me if there are parts that make no sense. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!