Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was finally able to listen to the podcasts, using the Bluetooth headphones worked!

A few things I took away were that DM is pretty shrewd himself. I felt that there was a lot of things that he held back. I’d consider his confidence level in what he has said and hasn’t said to be bad news for EG. The other was that I don’t think he’s as buddy buddy with JH as JH thinks that he is, there is no doubt in my mind that DM, in his mind, only works for Lucas, no one else.

The whole time I was listening I kept wondering if EG has listened to these podcasts? If I was in her shoes I’d listen and be scared to death that the charges the see in the works for her are real and that her time is almost up. It also made me worried again about suicide. I know she thinks a lot of herself but I also think that with the choice of prison or not suicide is a possibility. I really hope not, Lucas deserves to tell his story and get justice and in my mind that wouldn’t be justice.

I honestly believe she thinks she can spin this to where she is innocent and will serve no prison time. I mean, this "gift" of hers has worked for almost 30 years. (I really wish we had our emojis because the vomiting one is really needed right now.)

I honestly believe she thinks she can spin this to where she is innocent and will serve no prison time. I mean, this "gift" of hers has worked for almost 30 years. (I really wish we had our emojis because the vomiting one is really needed right now.)
I agree, and the fact that she walked out of jail 'free' on 2 recent occasions will likely bolster that attitude.

Well, she's free as a bird right now, which is disturbing in and of itself. I hope LE doesn't dilly dally too long in charging her. I believe she's most definitely a danger to society. She needs to be put back in a cell as soon as possible.

I totally agree. And I think she might be extra dangerous after hearing what the PI team said on the podcast. I am pretty sure she has heard it by now. And she is probably livid about being 'betrayed' and publicly mocked by them.

I hope everyone is watching their backs and I hope LE is keeping a close eye on her. I'd love it if they could catch her buying meth or something...while they wait for the tox results to come in...
cell-smiley.gif

I was finally able to listen to the podcasts, using the Bluetooth headphones worked!

A few things I took away were that DM is pretty shrewd himself. I felt that there was a lot of things that he held back. I’d consider his confidence level in what he has said and hasn’t said to be bad news for EG. The other was that I don’t think he’s as buddy buddy with JH as JH thinks that he is, there is no doubt in my mind that DM, in his mind, only works for Lucas, no one else.

The whole time I was listening I kept wondering if EG has listened to these podcasts? If I was in her shoes I’d listen and be scared to death that the charges the see in the works for her are real and that her time is almost up. It also made me worried again about suicide. I know she thinks a lot of herself but I also think that with the choice of prison or not suicide is a possibility. I really hope not, Lucas deserves to tell his story and get justice and in my mind that wouldn’t be justice.
I agree with all you said about Mr. Marshburn. Well said, Momma. I believe an overdose of heroin is an almost equal scenario. A long time user - once they’ve been through the physical withdrawals and think their okay. Then the emotional cravings for release of emotional pain arises, they tend to think they can handle what their customary dose is. Disasterous and fatal choice. I’ve had so many people in long time recovery groups over the years make this choice.
Now, the only time I visit them is in a cemetery.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMHO truth and time walk hand in hand. Give something enough time and the truth will come out.

The clock is ticking .... countdown to justice.

We waited, sometimes patiently, more often not patiently, to have you found my sweet Lucas.

Just a little more time, I believe, tick tick tick.

To all my WS friends I will not be on this site for awhile. I learned today that my only great grandchild, a little girl named Lily, drowned in a pool. She was 8 years old and bursting with life and energy. I have such raw emotion right now I would probably get an instant time-out if I stayed on line.
Her funeral is in TN so I'm busy making travel plans.

I think when DM and MW were with EG that they did everything they could to focus her on her 'get out' story and to try to stop her from thinking about the real reality. That made her feel secure enough to tell her 'get out' story, because they believed it, so she must have felt there was a good chance LE would also believe it.

Now, if she's aware of what DM's been saying, she knows she failed completely to fool him. The fake reality didn't work, she now has to face the real reality. She has to hope like mad that Lucas' body won't contradict her story. She has to hope that dozens of people are going to stick up for her on the stand and not talk about Lucas' bruises and how she drops off Lucas at his grandpa's funeral in dirty clothes and with black eyes. She has to wonder what she said to DM that gave him clues that she was lying. Her lies have not fit with real reality since day 1 of her reporting Lucas missing. We can see that from her behavior surrounding the 911 call, LE could see it because they said they didn't believe Lucas was abducted or walked out, and they kept her in jail for months on a charge that they wouldn't have brought unless they suspected her.

Now EG is in the situation that she put Lucas' family through. She's the one who doesn't know which way is up or what game LE are playing with her. She's free. She's locked up. She's free. She's locked up. She's free. But when the autopsy results are in, then all the questions start again. And she's still not going to have the right answers.

I think when DM and MW were with EG that they did everything they could to focus her on her 'get out' story and to try to stop her from thinking about the real reality. That made her feel secure enough to tell her 'get out' story, because they believed it, so she must have felt there was a good chance LE would also believe it.

Now, if she's aware of what DM's been saying, she knows she failed completely to fool him. The fake reality didn't work, she now has to face the real reality. She has to hope like mad that Lucas' body won't contradict her story. She has to hope that dozens of people are going to stick up for her on the stand and not talk about Lucas' bruises and how she drops off Lucas at his grandpa's funeral in dirty clothes and with black eyes. She has to wonder what she said to DM that gave him clues that she was lying. Her lies have not fit with real reality since day 1 of her reporting Lucas missing. We can see that from her behavior surrounding the 911 call, LE could see it because they said they didn't believe Lucas was abducted or walked out, and they kept her in jail for months on a charge that they wouldn't have brought unless they suspected her.

Now EG is in the situation that she put Lucas' family through. She's the one who doesn't know which way is up or what game LE are playing with her. She's free. She's locked up. She's free. She's locked up. She's free. But when the autopsy results are in, then all the questions start again. And she's still not going to have the right answers.
This was to good to just like !

Well, let's face it- so far, she gained visitation rights with her children without completing the courses she was supposed to take (parenting?)
She admitted to smoking bowls before going out to eat at OG- found not guilty
She showed the PI where Lucas was- released a few days later.

So far, she's been given visitation for her kids in spite of not following the judges orders to complete courses and stay away from drugs, reports to police and DCF were closed up tight because the abuse towards Lucas was unfounded in spite of the fact that three different families reported her, she's had domestic violent episodes with JH in the past and the police or DCF didn't deem it worthy of taking the kids out of that violent household, she openly admits to smoking bowls, taking her baby out while high to OG while leaving Lucas home alone, shows where Lucas's body was placed, admits she is a piece of (road apples) and did Lucas wrong.........and now, she roams free as a bird.

The poor guy had no choice but to allow her to see the kids before, do you honestly think they'll stop her now? Granted, she might have to go to court to try and get visitation again, but seeing the luck she's had so far, I'm not sure she wouldn't be granted visitation with them. I hope and pray not.

With her track record, she will probably get sole custody.

I agree with all you said about Mr. Marshburn. Well said, Momma. I believe an overdose of heroin is an almost equal scenario. A long time user - once they’ve been through the physical withdrawals and think their okay. Then the emotional cravings for release of emotional pain arises, they tend to think they can handle what their customary dose is. Disasterous and fatal choice. I’ve had so many people in long time recovery groups over the years make this choice.

I lost my cousin May 3rd. He was out of rehab for 5 months and was actually a drug counselor for the rehab. They found him in his office. Heroin is a nasty beast.

Last edited:

My ex used to claim he would put a gun in his mouth before he ever went to prison for pedophilia. This was 2 yrs before he began assaulting our daughter. I was so angry that I prayed he WOULD put that gun in his mouth before trial so my daughter wouldn’t have to take the stand at 13yrs and give details of the assault to a jury of total strangers. That’s a hard time to talk about normal sex with your mother so I can only imagine what it must have been like to do so in front of strangers for her. But then I realized that would be WAY too easy a punishment or escape. He deserves to LIVE with what he’s done. To suffer every minute of his sentence, knowing what a disgusting peace of flesh he is.
I do hope she doesn’t die by her own hand or accidentally. She deserves to be locked up, in the place she fears so much in that interview, to die before would not feel like the justice Lucas and his family deserve. MOO

I hope and pray we are not looking at yet another case where an innocent child is killed and the killer walks away scot-free. Even one is too many and I am going to be physically ill if this woman pleads accidental-death-and-cover-up-due-to momentary-panic, and a juror buys it.

In my belief, if she’s found not guilty on earth, she’ll receive her true judgement when she dies.

I’m a recovering Alcoholic (just about 20mths sober) and we lost not one but TWO other recovering addicts just last week to this same exact situation. It’s incredibly sad

I lost my cousin May 3rd. He was out of rehab for 5 months and was actually a drug counselor for the rehab. They found him in his office. Herion is a nasty beast
I’m so sorry. Unfortunately, that is not an uncommon scenario. I’ve seen drug counselors and techs often relapse. So often, in rehabs, the addicts will at some point begin to glorify their drug use (a bonding experience between addicts). A counselor hears this over and over, increasing their cravings. The question is not whether you have another relapse in you, but do you have another recovery in you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkravetsky