Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 10th or 11th is coming from a little blurb at the end of the podcast.The podcast is of course taped a small update comes in about two autopsies being done and a search being done last night and being on the scene now at Lucas house.The 10th or 11th is coming from the autopsy according to NG
I have goosebumps about the two autopsies. Sounds like the ME's are being extra careful with them- thank God!

True story- I was brought in to the world by a Medical Examiner. Yes indeed, a story to tell for my future grandchildren, if I am ever blessed with them. By the way, I was the first and only baby he ever delivered.

This made me laugh. But, I expect he knew there was marijuana being smoked, but maybe not meth.

I had a roommate in college, who I considered a close friend, that was a meth user. She was pretty erratic at times, but I never equated it to hard drug use. It wasn't until some time later (at least a year) after we were no longer roommates, that I found out she was in rehab, and while her behavior did make some sense then, I was still shocked. Drug users can be pretty good at hiding it...especially if he only sees her 10 days a month.

I need to listen to be sure, but I think JH slipped up when talking about EG’s meth use. He said something about her using meth and then quickly corrected it to alleged meth use. Did anyone else catch that?

I have goosebumps about the two autopsies. Sounds like the ME's are being extra careful with them- thank God!

True story- I was brought in to the world by a Medical Examiner. Yes indeed, a story to tell for my future grandchildren, if I am ever blessed with them. By the way, I was the first and only baby he ever delivered.
Thousand dollar question - was he on the job when said delivery happened? (sorry for the o/t)

It sounds to me like they went back to the home last night because of something found in the autopsy that led them to the bathroom.
Maybe they are looking for a piece of chipped porcelain from the toilet, bathtub or sink? Perhaps there was some material in his hair where she might have banged his head on something?

Thousand dollar question - was he on the job when said delivery happened? (sorry for the o/t)
LMAO- my Mom's doctor was confident I was not to arrive for a few more days, so he went away for the weekend, and the poor Medical Examiner had no choice. My Mom said he was scared to death and was relieved that I made his job real easy and didn't cause a complicated birth. After he retired, I saw him with my Mom- I was in my mid 20's, and I guess he bragged about me for years to come. However, I feel so cheated- I told my family and best friend- when it's my time to go, make damn sure a gynecologist pronounces my ending of this world, or I will feel cheated because I didn't come full circle in my life cycle. I also threatened them all that I would haunt them for the rest of their lives, if they didn't make sure my request was granted, LOL!

Just now catching up and quickly skimmed through the thread. I just listened to the end of the podcast and how did Nancy get her information. I hope it is correct but not the 10th or 11th. No wonder she had to smoke those bowls.

Also thanks for the transcriptions!

2 autopsy’s bring the police back to the home last night and word is, lucas’s death happened in the homes bathroom....

I’m going with, she drowned him!

I must have missed something. Do you have a link or where did you get this info?

This recording didn't have the autopsy info on it? I just finished listening with my mom (she's also following the case) and neither of us heard that part. Was it left off of the podcast?
Hopefully! She should acknowledge the mistake(?) as well.

1/2 way thru the NGJH interview. I have noticed this: JH doesn't say "the body" or "it" or "remains"; he says "Lucas", "he", and "him". He uses the name "Lucas" often. So far, he hasn't said "deceased" or "dead", except when he relayed EG's words to him when telling her "story" about finding Lucas. Only halfway thru, but from a statement analysis POV, this is interesting.

Not assessing JH's culpability - guilty or getting a pass, which has been a lively topic. Just noticing this about his words.

(BTW, I appreciate the debates in here because they include points of view I haven't thought of.)

This recording didn't have the autopsy info on it? I just finished listening with my mom (she's also following the case) and neither of us heard that part. Was it left off of the podcast?
It's at 49:00, right at the end.

ETA: I just recorded that part to my phone, in case it's deleted later. It's very strange; obviously inserted after the fact, and she's vague about the source.

Last edited:
Wait - "farther than he thought" - but didn't he just say he's flabbergasted that she did it? If he didn't believe she did it until after the body was found, then how could the body have been found further out than he thought it was?
That was my first thought. I think he let something slip there. I think he knew all along, and this, to me, is confirmation. He wasn't thinking on his feet. Big oops there big fella!

Moo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members