Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But I don’t think we know when she saw the couple and took a pic? All I have ever seen was from her interview she said it was a ‘few days prior, pretty early in the morning’

Honestly I’m not for sure. I took the information from the thread. I don’t know if that is something that was verified by phone records in the form of a mms text message that was sent to JH or if that picture was still on his camera when he offered for LE to go through his phone.

Attachments

• 1294F9FE-2E7B-4296-906C-5BC669860C8E.png
    1294F9FE-2E7B-4296-906C-5BC669860C8E.png
    311 KB · Views: 67
In regards to the LL.

That was info provided to us very early on. Information changes as the details tighten up. It doesn't mean that anyone lied. The LL didn't lie and my former co-VI didn't lie.

Information just changes.

Honestly I’m not for sure. I took the information from the thread. I don’t know if that is something that was verified by phone records in the form of a mms text message that was sent to JH or if that picture was still on his camera when he offered for LE to go through his phone.
That doesn’t make sense to me. She said pretty early in the morning, the timeline says at night. Feb dark comes early ...like 6:30pm early....how did she take a pic of them in the dark!

First 28ish minutes for NG/JH interview. It needs to be cleaned up a bit.

JH Interview with NG.docx
Please don’t forget to include a *advertiser censored*. Gave me a much needed laugh the last time you mentioned one. I had to look it up but now I know what a *advertiser censored* is and can pin it on someone who deserves it. (Short list).

Please remember to copy articles, news videos, and breaking news in the Media, Maps, and Timeline thread for this case as well so we can refer to it easily and find it later.

Thank you for your help!

Page 2 is where the timeline of events is located. This did come from a previous VI. If there is a reason why we should question any of these events maybe we need to double check with FLA to ensure the accuracy again. I know in the beginning they ( I believe both) worked hard on getting this together

Oo! Can you share how you got to that page? I click on media and timeline and find the archived media reports... I just want to see the basic timeline. Based off of your screenshot we have massive gaps leading up to the 16th.

(Edit: just saw your post, thanks!)

Ugh, what a day! So if I'm understanding correctly, FLA has revealed that the LL seeing and talking to Lucas on the evening before he went missing is currently not confirmed. That would gel with NG's statement about Lucas dying (or in my mind murdered) on the 10th or 11th but right now there's nothing in msm confirming or denying that either.

Quite a mess. As an aside I wish NG would stop interrupting when she's interviewing - sometimes a lot can be garnered by letting a person talk. Also I wish she would have asked about the picture of the man and woman that Glass claimed to have taken and sent to him. But I know there's only so much one can squeeze into interview time. Sigh.

In regards to the LL.

That was info provided to us very early on. Information changes as the details tighten up. It doesn't mean that anyone lied. The LL didn't lie and my former co-VI didn't lie.

Again to you, we thank you for being here with us and doing your best to answer what you can during a difficult time. My heart goes out to you :(

In regards to the LL.

Thank you for this post, FLA.
I recall feeling so strongly, and I know I'm not alone, that there was a good chance that Lucas was gone well before EG reported it. That LL sighting changed so many of our perspectives.

So, now, hearing otherwise ( even just potentially) is making everything feel more upside down than the usual upside down.

So perhaps the homeless guy was cleared based on info/an alibi from the 16th. Now that we know it could be the 11th, maybe he was the male seen smoking with EG as they tried to figure out a plan on how to dispose of Lucas. Not trying to rehash this but if FLA is agreeing that the dates could be altered, we should probably start looking at everyone/everything all over again!

If he did pass away the 10th or 11th...or prior to the 14th, at least, that explains why we've had the lingering question about VD. It seemed to line up with a day when EG would have had her kids, and I would also expect that LE interviewed the kids and/or their dad, and LH wasn't there. Maybe when the kids asked where he was she said with his mom, or she was confronted with him not being there after LE interviewed the kids/dad, and then she told them he had been with JO.

Please don’t forget to include a *advertiser censored*. Gave me a much needed laugh the last time you mentioned one. I had to look it up but now I know what a *advertiser censored* is and can pin it on someone who deserves it. (Short list).
Ha! There's a bit in this one where I noted her as crying and I was So. Close.

So perhaps the homeless guy was cleared based on info/an alibi from the 16th. Now that we know it could be the 11th, maybe he was the male seen smoking with EG as they tried to figure out a plan on how to dispose of Lucas. Not trying to rehash this but if FLA is agreeing that the dates could be altered, we should probably start looking at everyone/everything all over again!
This.

There was discussion here when it came out during the child endangerment trial that a neighbor had a QandA with Lucas. I remember the confusion about whether the neighbor was the landlord, if the neighbor and landlord both saw Lucas and/or if it was a neighbor all along and not the landlord. I know there was an article about it and I think it was from The Wichita Eagle, but I can't seem to find it. Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember this? I don't understand how this was introduced at trial and now didn't happen. ?

I sort of think homeless guy was there on the 16th. He said Lucas wasn't there when he was there, but then LE learned that maybe they were looking at the wrong dates too.

Now I really am thinking out loud....

I'm listening to the NG podcast right now.
My impression of JH in the interview is more believable than I was expecting. He certainly doesn't make me think of a co-druggie with Emily. He seems pretty level headed actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member