Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty much going with Lucas died on the 11th. That makes the most sense for the big picture. Now to fill in all the blanks surrounding what happened until she called him in on the 17th. She had a lot of time to set up a lot of confusion.

This timeline is important to keep front and center. Our spotlight is no longer on the 16-17 but on the 11th.

Do we know for sure she took the photo of the two people on the 11th? I only read the article that said “a few days prior to his disappearance” she saw those people...

She had plenty of time to create lies. I didn’t think I could hate her anymore than I do, but oh is my hate running deeper.

I recall the outrage over LE not charging her for neglect against leaving Lucas behind when she got dinner. In the interview JH said he was shocked she did that and that he never witnessed that before. Everyone said, “be patient, they have dirt on her...There is a reason.”Never would I have assumed the reason was that you can’t charge someone for neglecting a child who isn’t alive. Mind blown.

That B.
Wow. I had to open a bottle of wine. I just can't. I just can't. I knew from the get go that Lucas was gone, but I just can't. Seeing red. I just want to cry.
Sweet baby Lucas. I'm praying with all my heart that justice be served. Also praying for the individual Mz. Glass tried to frame. God Speed to the D.A.

There was discussion here when it came out during the child endangerment trial that a neighbor had a QandA with Lucas. I remember the confusion about whether the neighbor was the landlord, if the neighbor and landlord both saw Lucas and/or if it was a neighbor all along and not the landlord. I know there was an article about it and I think it was from The Wichita Eagle, but I can't seem to find it. Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember this? I don't understand how this was introduced at trial and now didn't happen. ?
Yes, this happened. I think it surfaced during the CE trial for MH.

I just want to clear this up. I did not request this. I was told it was being made a rule, but I did not request for it to be.
Hi Everyone,

I take full responsibility for this misunderstanding. Do not blame Liltexans. She was only doing what she was told to do by me.
FindLucasAllen my apologies. You did not request this that is correct. My fault. Things get so crazy sometimes I do not know whether I am coming or going.
Thank you for your patience.
Tricia

Well, we all wondered what prompted her to call LE when she did. I know we discussed who would be missing seeing Lucas that soon as JH was out of town. I always thought the call was prompted by her having her boys on Sunday and them wondering where Lucas was. I wonder if she did see the boys on VD and Lucas wasn’t there if they asked her if he’d be there Sunday?

My head is just spinning now though. I always felt he could have been gone sooner.

@Kadoober thank you SO SO much for transcribing that! I’m 70% deaf and can’t make out much in podcasts (although apparently Bluetooth headphones help a lot)

Mods please remove if you feel it should be...

I listened to Nancy Grace podcast today . I listened to what JH said one time and then changed the answer after NG would make a comment....such as eating...NG was asking if EG and JH were able to eat....JH changed the answer after NG relayed her experience....plus other things said. There were other places where NG used her investigator/lawyer knowledge to get info. We did not hear the entire questioning. At the end NG gives new info....which LE will not confirm....that LH was dead days before date give, died in a certain room etc. if true where did the leak come from? Or what was NG trying to do leaking wrong info, if wrong.

Then bingo it hit me...
I am watching Hailey Dean....I was wondering how much NG paid the dad for all for interviews...

AND I bet she is planning on making a movie from all the info she has and will have....

I hate thinking of it.....not to Lucas.

Ok. Just remember your 4 square breathing people! I don’t know how to bring my post from last thread over lol.

Breathe in for 4 seconds
Hold your breath for 4 seconds
Breathe out for 4 seconds
Hold for 4 seconds

And repeat.

Now. Doesn’t everyone feel better?
No. I'll feel better when justice is served.

FLA, has LE kept you in loop at all during this investigation? I honestly thought that they told you about the LL seeing Luke on the Friday. You said it was from a reliable source, and I just assumed that would be something that they would share with you. NG may have made a mistake about when Lucas died, so we just have to wait for confirmation. My thoughts are with you through this roller coaster of emotions.

Wow. I had to open a bottle of wine. I just can't. I just can't. I knew from the get go that Lucas was gone, but I just can't. Seeing red. I just want to cry.
Sweet baby Lucas. I'm praying with all my heart that justice be served. Also praying for the individual Mz. Glass tried to frame. God Speed to the D.A.
I think it's possible she tried to frame more than one person. She created a lot of confusion. I have a feeling the homeless man (Chris) death was no accident. Just too coincidental.

In regards to the LL.

That was info provided to us very early on. Information changes as the details tighten up. It doesn't mean that anyone lied. The LL didn't lie and my former co-VI didn't lie.

Information just changes.
Bless you for hanging in there with us. Every time we think we have a handle on things it takes a turn.

Just because they FaceTimed during that day/time does not mean Lucas was actually part of it.
JH said he face timed with Lucas on the 15th. I'm wondering if he saw a tape on the 15th that Lucas had made for him for VD since he couldn't speak to him on VD since JO took him. Wink wink. We know this was a lie, but EG had plenty of time to make up all kinds of bull pucky from the 11th on to throw off everyone. I put nothing past her. She took 6 days to set up all kinds of confusion and doubt!

Ok just as a refresher because I saw this asked on the previous thread. On the 11th according to the timeline of events posted on the WS Media, Maps and Timeline thread these things occurred
1. Lucas was introduced to the neighbor with EG and the other children
2. Glass was seen smoking outside with an unknown male
3. Glass notified JH of the two strangers outside that seemed odd to her, the black male and white female.

To me that is a whole lot to happen on one day considering all the other days this day has a whole lot going on.
I really want to talk about this. I think more explosive stuff will hit the fan before all is said,and done. The proverbial black guy, like with Susan Smith. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The cat that you can't put back in the bag.

Hi Everyone,

I take full responsibility for this misunderstanding. Do not blame Liltexans. She was only doing what she was told to do by me.
FindLucasAllen my apologies. You did not request this that is correct. My fault. Things get so crazy sometimes I do not know whether I am coming or going.
Thank you for your patience.
Tricia
I really like your style Tricia. You're a class act.

Has it been confirmed that Emily is indeed pregnant? NG did not discuss this with JH during the interview today. I can't remember if this has been disproved in discussions.

I feel like Nancy was trying to hint at this when she asked all the questions about food. Things along the lines of was Emily eating? Did EG have an appetite? How could she eat during such a a stressful time?

I felt like she was creating an opportunity for him to tell her she was pregnant. But he didn’t.

Why would JH say he face timed with Lucas on the 15th, that would be easy to check by phone records.

I think JH told an acquaintance that, perhaps after being asked about vday and wondering where LH was. However, I don’t know if he told police this same story. He’s so out of touch with reality, I doubt he remembers the last time he saw LH. Maybe he was too embarrassed to admit it was the day he left the 9th (?).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem