Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

I take full responsibility for this misunderstanding. Do not blame Liltexans. She was only doing what she was told to do by me.
FindLucasAllen my apologies. You did not request this that is correct. My fault. Things get so crazy sometimes I do not know whether I am coming or going.
Thank you for your patience.
Tricia
I don't think anyone was placing any blame. Just a misunderstanding between several parties (all of us, really).

In regards to the LL.

That was info provided to us very early on. Information changes as the details tighten up. It doesn't mean that anyone lied. The LL didn't lie and my former co-VI didn't lie.

Information just changes.
Thank you. I know you and your former co-VI have really tried to give us what info you could and when you could. It's only reasonable that as an investigation gets further some of the information changes to fit new information.

And I could be wrong, but the FaceTime feature uses wifi vs cellular data and might not show on a cellular usage report the same way traditional phone calls do. Not sure about this though.
In one interview, iirc, EG said they talked through Google Duo, which would make me think this app is being used interchangeably with FaceTime, as they are similar,but FaceTime is only on Apple products. But Duo does use Wi-Fi or data rather than calling minutes.

I feel like Nancy was trying to hint at this when she asked all the questions about food. Things along the lines of was Emily eating? Did EG have an appetite? How could she eat during such a a stressful time?

I felt like she was creating an opportunity for him to tell her she was pregnant. But he didn’t.
Well, EG did state that after she smoked a few bowls she got her appetite back........and decided to act upon it by going to OG.

From WS Post 977 prior thread:
"The biggest problem I have believing he could have died from complications of influenza is Lucas was never reported to have signs and symptoms of influenza. (There can have stomach issues, however, this is usually caused by drainage and is not constant vomiting.)"

Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic...

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass.

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie ...Glass “admitted she left 5 year old Lucas at home alone,” the document says. “She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep.”
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

IMO, Lucas was not at school the week of February 12 either because he was still sick or deceased.

IMO, the most important revelation today was JH statement that Lucas was treated (being treated) with Rx Zofran. (I believe JH posed a possible problem from this Rx in NG interview).

Although Zofran is only approved for preventing nausea and vomiting for patients about to undergo chemotherapy or surgery, popular off-label use is for Children vomiting, dehydration, and/or flu symptoms. Patients like Lucas may have hidden risk factors that, together with ondansetron (Zofran), could affect the heart's rhythm, leading to QT interval prolongation. This medication also carries a risk of causing slowed or stopped breathing in babies and toddlers. In 2006 the FDA recommended it not be used for children under age 2.

Perhaps we received our our first hint of EG defense ........

Last edited:
There was discussion here when it came out during the child endangerment trial that a neighbor had a QandA with Lucas. I remember the confusion about whether the neighbor was the landlord, if the neighbor and landlord both saw Lucas and/or if it was a neighbor all along and not the landlord. I know there was an article about it and I think it was from The Wichita Eagle, but I can't seem to find it. Am I going crazy or does anyone else remember this? I don't understand how this was introduced at trial and now didn't happen. ?
In thread 23 liltexan quoted the article and there was also a link. I tried to bring it over but I don’t have a subscription to Wichita Eagle so I couldn’t even view the article. It’s all pretty close to the beginning of the thread.

In one interview, iirc, EG said they talked through Google Duo, which would make me think this app is being used interchangeably with FaceTime, as they are similar,but FaceTime is only on Apple products. But Duo does use Wi-Fi or data rather than calling minutes.

I know nothing about face time stuff - but I use DUO all the time with my son who lives out of state and in my call history it shows the number and length of time spent.

Could have been a taping.
That would be really hard to do. It's real time, like a phone call, but with video. So you converse as if you're sitting in the same room. I don't think JH would call receiving a video FaceTime, and you couldn't fake that with a video. It would be akin to attempting to have a convo with the news anchor on your TV screen.

I know nothing about face time stuff - but I use DUO all the time with my son who lives out of state and in my call history it shows the number and length of time spent.
But I don't believe it shows as a "call" on your phone bill. At least I've never noticed it on mine.

ETA: But I haven't looked for it regularly. I use it when hubby travels for business so I don't forget what his face looks like, since he seems to never be home, so I originally assumed I'd notice it on there, but maybe not if I don't look for it. I'll look at my phone bill calling record and see if I can find these calls.

Last edited:
From WS Post 977 prior thread:
"The biggest problem I have believing he could have died from complications of influenza is Lucas was never reported to have signs and symptoms of influenza. (There can have stomach issues, however, this is usually caused by drainage and is not constant vomiting.)"

Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

As reported in the Wichita Eagle on April 13/17, 2018, I respectfully disagree Lucas was never reported to have signs/symptoms of flu:

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic...

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass.

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie ...Glass “admitted she left 5 year old Lucas at home alone,” the document says. “She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep.”
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

IMO, Lucas was not at school the week of February 12 either because he was still sick or deceased.

IMO, the most important revelation today was JH statement that Lucas was treated (being treated) with Rx Zofran. (I believe JH posed a possible problem from this Rx in NG interview).

Although Zofran is only approved for preventing nausea and vomiting for patients about to undergo chemotherapy or surgery, popular off-label use is for Children vomiting, dehydration, and/or flu symptoms. Patients like Lucas may have hidden risk factors that, together with ondansetron (Zofran), could affect the heart's rhythm, leading to QT interval prolongation. This medication also carries a risk of causing slowed or stopped breathing in babies and toddlers. In 2006 the FDA recommended it not be used for children under age 2.

Perhaps we received our our first hint of EG defense ........
More excuses.

JH said he face timed with Lucas on the 15th. I'm wondering if he saw a tape on the 15th that Lucas had made for him for VD since he couldn't speak to him on VD since JO took him. Wink wink. We know this was a lie, but EG had plenty of time to make up all kinds of bull pucky from the 11th on to throw off everyone. I put nothing past her. She took 6 days to set up all kinds of confusion and doubt!

Do you (or does anybody) remember where it was said (whether it was a news article, a VI or what) that JH face timed with Lucas on the 15th? The reason I'm asking is because I thought a VI told us that they generally used Facebook Messenger. I'm basically starting over and that's become a question for me. Any response is appreciated.

We were told that JH specifically spoke to Lucas by face time on the 15th.

I think he could have made it up, honestly. He told this to a WS member, not LE (to our knowledge at this point). Maybe he “thought” he did see him, or maybe he couldn’t keep his days straight because he was so focused on finding LH.

We learned this at a time when he was staunchly defending EG.

I’m betting it never occurred at this point.

In regards to the LL.

That was info provided to us very early on. Information changes as the details tighten up. It doesn't mean that anyone lied. The LL didn't lie and my former co-VI didn't lie.

Information just changes.
Thank you for clarifying this, FLA. I feel much better after reading it. Love to you!

In thread 23 liltexan quoted the article and there was also a link. I tried to bring it over but I don’t have a subscription to Wichita Eagle so I couldn’t even view the article. It’s all pretty close to the beginning of the thread.

One additional layer of detail about Lucas that came up at Friday’s hearing: A neighbor came to Glass’ home and saw that she and her daughter were gone — but that 5-year-old Lucas was there. The neighbor had a “Q&A” with Lucas about where Glass was.

New details revealed of police interviews of stepmom after 5-year-old Lucas vanished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem