Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'I started to think she probably knew something,' Lucas Hernandez' dad talks to Nancy Grace
An interview with Jonathan Hernandez aired on the "Crime Stories with Nancy Grace" podcast on Monday.

In it, host Nancy Grace revealed autopsy results show Lucas may have been dead for nearly a week before he was reported missing. Jonathan's live-in girlfriend, Emily Glass, reported Lucas missing on Feb. 17.
My bolding. So NG's comments are hitting msm.
More:
Eyewitness News has reached out to the Wichita Police Department and the Sedgwick County District Attorney's Office to inquire about any autopsy results. Each issued the following statements:

Wichita Police Department

"The investigation into the death of Lucas Hernandez is ongoing. The WPD is committed to investigating this case to the fullest and bringing anyone responsible to justice. We have nothing further at this time."

Sedgwick County District Attorney's Office

"The DA’s office has not received any autopsy results. We can’t speak to any allegations made on the Grace program.

Ugh, what a day! So if I'm understanding correctly, FLA has revealed that the LL seeing and talking to Lucas on the evening before he went missing is currently not confirmed. That would gel with NG's statement about Lucas dying (or in my mind murdered) on the 10th or 11th but right now there's nothing in msm confirming or denying that either.

Quite a mess. As an aside I wish NG would stop interrupting when she's interviewing - sometimes a lot can be garnered by letting a person talk. Also I wish she would have asked about the picture of the man and woman that Glass claimed to have taken and sent to him. But I know there's only so much one can squeeze into interview time. Sigh.
Why do I remember this being in media they stated a neighbor had a question an answer with lucas

I hope I’m okay here. The homeless man that went home with EG was killed in a hit and run on April 22. The driver of the car was Michael. EG’s drug dealer IIRC was named Mike. All a coincidence? So many nooks and crannies in finding justice for Lucas.
With such a common name it could easily be coincidence. That said, the news articles about the incident stated that it was unknown why the victim was in the roadway. I suppose there could be a number of reasons for someone to be in traffic - perhaps under an influence of some sort, and/or distraught. Or, of course, simply a horrible accident & nothing more.

From WS Post 977 prior thread:
"The biggest problem I have believing he could have died from complications of influenza is Lucas was never reported to have signs and symptoms of influenza. (There can have stomach issues, however, this is usually caused by drainage and is not constant vomiting.)"

Key Facts About Influenza (Flu) | Seasonal Influenza (Flu) | CDC

Jan. 23, 2018: The day after the school nurse saw the injuries, Lucas came to her office with a stomachache. The school nurse called Glass, who picked up Lucas, and he returned to school two days later with a note from a pediatric nurse practitioner at GraceMed Jardine Clinic...

The school nurse said that Lucas missed school on Feb. 1 because he was throwing up at school. He vomited again on Feb. 6, and Glass picked him up. He missed the next two days of school.

Feb. 9, 2018: Lucas came to school for the last time. He again had a doctor’s note, this time stating he had a stomach virus. The school nurse said that when she found out that he had not been at school [Feb 12-16], she left two voice messages with Glass.

Feb. 16, 2018: It was a Friday, the day before Glass reported Lucas missing. He was in his room watching a movie ...Glass “admitted she left 5 year old Lucas at home alone,” the document says. “She said she checked on Lucas before she left and he was asleep.”
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

IMO, Lucas was not at school the week of February 12 either because he was still sick or deceased.

IMO, the most important revelation today was JH statement that Lucas was treated (being treated) with Rx Zofran. (I believe JH posed a possible problem from this Rx in NG interview).

Although Zofran is only approved for preventing nausea and vomiting for patients about to undergo chemotherapy or surgery, popular off-label use is for Children vomiting, dehydration, and/or flu symptoms. Patients like Lucas may have hidden risk factors that, together with ondansetron (Zofran), could affect the heart's rhythm, leading to QT interval prolongation. This medication also carries a risk of causing slowed or stopped breathing in babies and toddlers. In 2006 the FDA recommended it not be used for children under age 2.

Perhaps we received our our first hint of EG defense ........
And just who is in her inner circle that might have assisted with her strategy? In those several days leading up to 911 call? I’m just sick about this. I think I’m going to need to ask forgiveness for my hateful thoughts tonight in my prayers.

Why do I remember this being in media they stated a neighbor had a question an answer with lucas
I don't think it was stated what date this happened. It was brought up in the CE trial for some reason, I think to show EG endangers children and therefore endangered MH with her recklessness. Ithink it was brought up to show history of carelessness.

With such a common name it could easily be coincidence. That said, the news articles about the incident stated that it was unknown why the victim was in the roadway. I suppose there could be a number of reasons for someone to be in traffic - perhaps under an influence of some sort, and/or distraught. Or, of course, simply a horrible accident & nothing more.
All these coincidences fall in line with the movie playing in my head.

'I started to think she probably knew something,' Lucas Hernandez' dad talks to Nancy Grace

My bolding. So NG's comments are hitting msm.
More:
Eyewitness News has reached out to the Wichita Police Department and the Sedgwick County District Attorney's Office to inquire about any autopsy results. Each issued the following statements:

Wichita Police Department

"The investigation into the death of Lucas Hernandez is ongoing. The WPD is committed to investigating this case to the fullest and bringing anyone responsible to justice. We have nothing further at this time."

Sedgwick County District Attorney's Office

"The DA’s office has not received any autopsy results. We can’t speak to any allegations made on the Grace program.

Getting this off my chest and then letting it go:

This is the bottom line for me. Even if what she states in the podcast is true, if LE & DA aren't ready for it to be public, then NG shouldn't have released it. She's a former prosecutor - this isn't foreign territory for her. She has only one thing to gain by jumping this gun.

*cue circus music*

And I'm done now - promise!

I have to go way back and read . LL coming to check on smell. When and who said. When was homeless man there. Are we thinking she disposed earlier and sat wAs a check to make sure he was still there. I can’t image her keeping him in home that long

Heck I don't know what to think anymore, there are so many twist and turns.
Quite honestly, I am so glad that I am not on the jury right now,because I am so confused. I think LE better get the timeline shored up,because I have been here since day one and have read every single post and I feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole.

I'm listening to the NG podcast right now.
My impression of JH in the interview is more believable than I was expecting. He certainly doesn't make me think of a co-druggie with Emily. He seems pretty level headed actually.
I agree. He came across as kind and intelligent.Kind of hard to square that with physical fights with EG and shoving her child.Not saying he didn't but hard to picture just from hearing him speak.
What I don't understand is why he would take two calls from EG during her jail stay after finding out she had led DM to his sons body. Unless I misunderstood what he said during his NG interview.

Maybe if she talked less about her personal life....write it in a book Nancy...o_O

I dunno...I think this is her “in.” She suffered a terrible tragedy (the murder of her fiancé), she *understands* what it’s like to have your entire world uprooted. It’s how she related to JH (regardless of her personal opinion).

I for one am not ready to completely toss the known timeline based on something Nancy Grace said. She's well known for blurting inaccuracies. Until I see some kind of confirmed revision that the neighbor did not see Lucas and have a Q&A with him, I think I will focus on the initial timeline.

But I don't believe it shows as a "call" on your phone bill. At least I've never noticed it on mine.

ETA: But I haven't looked for it regularly. I use it when hubby travels for business so I don't forget what his face looks like, since he seems to never be home, so I originally assumed I'd notice it on there, but maybe not if I don't look for it. I'll look at my phone bill calling record and see if I can find these calls.
I don’t know if it shows on the bill, but LE had her phone and it does show in your call history.

I for one am not ready to completely toss the known timeline based on something Nancy Grace said. She's well known for blurting inaccuracies. Until I see some kind of confirmed revision that the neighbor did not see Lucas and have a Q&A with him, I think I will focus on the initial timeline.
FLA said in the last thread, there was not a confirmed sighting of Lucas after the 11th. She also said what sounds like maybe the LL was mistaken on the dates at the beginning, and once corrected, it may have been earlier. Based on FLA being very close to this investigation, I think taking that into consideration, in the very least, is a sound idea.

Quite honestly, I am so glad that I am not on the jury right now,because I am so confused. I think LE better get the timeline shored up,because I have been here since day one and have read every single post and I feel like I have fallen down a rabbit hole.
Right? I think we need to start over with facts. Nothing but the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi