Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did she say she saw the couple on the 11th or was it the wee hours of the 12th?

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.

Investigator Devon Fasbinder asked if Glass knew these people.

"No," she answered. "They were standing outside and talking and smoking a cigarette and it was actually pretty early morning so I went out there to be like hey is everything okay? Do you need to come inside? Are you stranded? They were just like, no and just like looked at me like I offended them or something."

She continued, "And I said okay, I'm sorry. It's cold outside and I didn't know if you needed to come in. I was just being nice. They stuck around for maybe another 15 or 20 minutes. I actually did snap a picture of them walking away because I wanted to send it to their dad to say hey this is what's going on. Because I'm at home alone."

Glass said she did end up sending the picture to Jonathan, Lucas' father.

I wonder if she cleared out that flowerbed then used the branches/dirt from it to cover Lucas up.

Also, who was this little girl that was with EG & MH when she was gardening. I think many of us, myself included, dismissed this as someone mistaking Lucas for a girl, but I’m not so sure we should do that.

Wow. I am sorry if someone has already shared this thought. Does anyone else think that EG could have put his body in the garden while she figured out her next step?
Shudder.

I for one, certainly wouldn't ambush him and I don't think we on here would chew him up and spit him out.
Respectfully there has been a lot of less than empathetic comments on here about him. Not judging if it was warranted or not and not saying you participated. I’m not even saying I am a sympathizer. Just saying it might be another reason for him to become defensive.

But, this is the same homeless she brought home and of course there is speculation that EG also knew the driver of the BMW that hit him.

Right, no, I'm sure she was involved in some way. I'm just wondering now why he was near their house when she wasn't there. Maybe she asked him to pick something up for her and lead him into a trap?

Nice, that article says the 5500 block, which, according to Google Maps, is exactly the corner of Kellogg and Edgemoor. Yeah, that's not suspicious at all....

22-year-old Wichita man killed in hit-and-run crash on Kellogg identified by police

Booking reports show Michael Isaac Stockton, 20, of Valley Center, was arrested on suspicion of failure to stop at an accident and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license in connection to the crash.

also interesting he's from Valley Center.... even though I agree it could be a crazy coincidence

Respectfully there has been a lot of less than empathetic comments on here about him. Not judging if it was warranted or not and not saying you participated. I’m not even saying I am a sympathizer. Just saying it might be another reason for him to become defensive.

So what might be the modus operandi for avoiding certain pressing questions? Unclear whom is avoiding them at this stage yet that which wants ascertaining isn't being answered.

Things taken as gospel fact by many might've been laid to rest by now.

I'll stick with the Who, Where, Whens which can't be refuted from mass consensus reality. All in due time.

22-year-old Wichita man killed in hit-and-run crash on Kellogg identified by police

Booking reports show Michael Isaac Stockton, 20, of Valley Center, was arrested on suspicion of failure to stop at an accident and driving with a canceled, suspended or revoked license in connection to the crash.

also interesting he's from Valley Center.... even though I agree it could be a crazy coincidence

Oh the concidences are much crazier than that...

Here in Washington There is Shane Abegg. The agency made changes after his being nearly starved to death. Because they were too stooped to recognize the signs of starvation. www.heraldnet.com/news/shayne-abegg-starved-everett-boy-to-receive-6-million-for-dshs-lapses/

Some aspects of my experience I can’t discuss as far as confidentiality.
Then Hanna Williams Hypothermia Death.

So many cases of preventable child deaths,abuse.
Every time they promise changes. Every time it's the same old story.
When it comes to children time is of the essence.
I'll believe it's changed when children's bodies quit turning up under their charge.
Can somebody please clarify...I thought JH said they FaceTimed on the 16th?

Eta: I mean 15th?

Not confirmed. Fla said last confirmed sighting by neighbors on 11th

I have 27 years exp working to unravel their messes in another state. By the time I received them they were a mess. Kids abused and not removed. Kids removed outside the law. Much of what is being shared is rhetoric waiting or to appease the public until this wave dies down. I’ve seen it many times. DCF latest example is the press release/statement about autopsy. I won’t tell you whT my opinion is as I believe that statement is irresponsible and meant to confuse the public. Change is something that will require an organized effort and it’s for after people are rested physically and emotionally from Lucas.
I've been gathering from your comments on the subject that you're intending to use your extensive experience and knowledge on the subject to undertake your own effort for the complete reformation of Kansas DCF. I applaud you for that and look forward to celebrating your accomplishments. In the mean-time, as stated above, I intend to respect, support and encourage those who are already working on it. The way I see it, the more people feel that positive energy, the more they will be motivated to make the necessary changes. If the new legislation, policies, personnel, regulations etc that are already being put into place have saved even one child (and they have), then it's worth acknowledging, don't you think?

I'm not in any way discounting the obvious complete and total mess that Kansas DCF has been and will probably continue to be for the foreseeable future. You don't cure that kind of a cancer overnight. But we're not just sitting here pouring chemo down the drain, either.

It would serve no positive purpose to have him here. He hasn’t begun to cope with all he’s been through. No not now not ever. He has to much healing to do than to risk anything backfiring in his legal case.

I'm going to go with Lucas died in the bathroom on the evening of the 11th. Everything fits into the box.....
The story of the people out front (12th)
When she turned in the cat (12th)
VD lie re Lucas with JO (14th)
Gardening with MH only (15th)
Going to OG with MH only (16th)

Did anything happen on the 13th?

Tues., Feb. 13, 2018 Neighbor LB sees a white SUV backed up to the garage of the residence. She thought maybe they were moving things in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member