Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the confusion Bout the Homeless hit and run victim
This case is so sad,and tragic,and MZ Glass is such a vile disgusting liar, child killer.
I still believe she was setting these two "stranded" people up for blame.
Like she has her own nephews,and sons.
I only hope that anyone she did this to gets a fair shake.

Emily Glass speaks from jail: 'I would never hurt my son'

im actually really curious what the positioning of the smoking couple was.

-i took the phrasing "outside my home" to mean on the block/with an eyesight or shouting distance bc if someone was literally on your own property, youd be alarmed or you know them...did she know them and is trying to deflect that/throw suspicion on them?

-or did she make the effort to walk up to them? you arent going to shout early in the morning. which is super weird unless they were loitering for a long time. but even that doesnt seem safe to do, particularly 1 female against 2 people. if they are taking a walk/are guests or live in the neighborhood themselves, why would this alleged convo even happen?

-or was she already outside acting weird and fabricates this scenario to make herself normal/nonchalant to both them and if these ppl are potentially questioned by LE.

i wonder if the photo shows how near/far they were.
Maybe those poor people saw a strange and erratic woman walking around her property and they might have been frightened of her behavior. Hence why they might have appeared to act offended by her- they probably thought she was crazy! Who knows, she could have been outside smoking some more parsley and started muttering to herself or hallucinating.

i really like your point about maybe they saw something but they didnt know it - so she awkwardly starts striking up this weird & overly friendly convo. these two ppl are probably like "what/why is this woman talking to us" and EG is thinking "they probably think im being so nice, theyll never suspect i was doing anything weird"

what could she have been doing?? (ik prepping to dispose of lucas' body/evidence but im trying to be more specific)

I suppose it could be anything, but if I was about to drive out of the house with a body in the trunk I would feel very annoyed if I looked out the window and at that very moment there were a couple of strangers outside the house who showed no sign of moving on. Not that I've ever been in that position, of course.

I did mention elsewhere my thoughts about Emily being the white woman and the homeless kid being the black man. That she might have taken a random photo behind of another white woman and black man to represent them- notice she didn't take a side view or faces. Only problem is, either she is really too stupid to find someone similar to represent the homeless guy, or maybe she thought no one would think anything of it and question it.

I really think she thought she was going to not only get away with Lucas' murder, but I also think she expected sympathy from the public. I think she's shocked at how fast people caught on to her and blamed her.
Did we see a photo? Did someone say it was from behind? Did I miss that somewhere?

what if what made her paranoid about these people is she had just gotten back from disposing of Lucas' body (alone or with a helper). Maybe she was worried they had seen her driving around the block or coming back out to her car on the driveway...they very well may have witnessed none of this but maybe they kinda popped out of nowhere and she was simultaneously like 1) someone i can pin this on/casually mention to LE if needed and 2) s**** someone saw me, i need to talk to them/smooth it over.

ik there is discussion of cell phone pings/theories she was at the bridge during broad daylight but she could have been checking on the body and disposed of Lucas at an earlier time....such as that night/morning. just a thought.
I think the date is off, though, in terms of when the photo was taken. When did she take this photo again?

I don't necessarily believe she even spoke to them. I believe she saw them and thought, "oooh, some rando I can pin this on."

I agree! I still think the conversation she spoke of in her "story" was actually dialogue spoken TO her....while she was out somewhere late at night, for an unexplainable reason.....and spoken to her somewhere else (not in front of her house).

I just feel this smoking couple is somehow a fabrication and she either already HAD a photo on her phone, or made sure to GET a photo that would fit in with her story......

Until there is verifiable proof otherwise

This case is so sad,and tragic,and MZ Glass is such a vile disgusting liar, child killer.
Please don't take this as a criticism but initials can be quite hard for the brain to process in a case where there are quite a few players and a lot of posts to read, EG, MH, JO, JH, DM, CR etc. and it's a tax on the old brain to keep seeing a new one MZ frequently thrown into the mix and having to think who is that.

No worries- since the timeline changed again, I think many of us are confused about several things, especially things that were brought up in the early days of Lucas' disappearance. I know you were just speculating, to which we're all doing that at some point.

I, too, have my own questions about the poor homeless kid and her relationship to him, but I can't ask them because of information not provided by MSM or our VI. Hopefully one day, my questions will be answered. Until then, I have no choice but table this.

@knartin96, I totally get what you're saying!

Asking strangers to come into her home and then being afraid enough of them to take a photo is beyond bizarre. They aren't the kind of statements that are made up on the fly to CYA. They came from SOMEWHERE.

I have spent more time than I would like to admit thinking about it. And usually, I land on her completely fabricating asking them to come in - they exist, she took the photo, we now know that. She needed to work them into the interview, where she knew darn good and well she was POI#1, as the last to see Lucas. So why not sprinkle in some BS to paint herself as Mother Theresa. Mother Theresa would never harm a child!

That said - I have considered your scenario, and yes, yes I can see where she pulled those phrases from what someone else asked of her.

I've been unable to shake the feeling that once we have a better idea of what actually happened, that we will look back on what words of hers we have and go.... 'OH!' I feel like it's all right there, and we are missing that one little bit that will make it all come together. It's maddening.

I want to thank you for your transcription efforts, they're greatly appreciated. And have a case of tequila on me, your choice. You're probably gonna need it before this is all said and done.

Did we see a photo? Did someone say it was from behind? Did I miss that somewhere?
According to FindLucasAllen, the photo exists, Jamie has seen it. I believe it was stated very early on that the photo is of them walking away. So, no faces. FindLucasAllen posted a few posts back about this photo- it's on page one now of this thread.

This is not directed at any particular comment, but I agree with those that have suggested there is some truth in EG's tales. We know the picture was taken, and we know EG said she talked to them and played concerned citizen with them. (I wonder if she was barefoot at the time? ;) ) But really, I wonder if they saw something - and they didn't even know they'd seen something - and she once again latched on to a potential scapegoat. She spent a week feeling out her options for scapegoats.
Or they may have heard something from inside the house. But why take a picture of them? Something in the way she worded the reasoning for sending the pic to JH, something to the effect of what’s up as in what’s up with this maybe? I believe this was in the interview from the jail with the reporter and I always felt like she was saying it as in “why are these people coming around here” as if JH sent them there. Probably nothing to it, it just sounded so out of context to her supposedly being afraid since she was alone.

I agree! I still think the conversation she spoke of in her "story" was actually dialogue spoken TO her....while she was out somewhere late at night, for an unexplainable reason.....and spoken to her somewhere else (not in front of her house).

I just feel this smoking couple is somehow a fabrication and she either already HAD a photo on her phone, or made sure to GET a photo that would fit in with her story......

Until there is verifiable proof otherwise
Well, she could have used your photo that you posted and sent it to Jonathan, lol. I wouldn't put it past her to use someone else's photo!

Well, she could have used your photo that you posted and sent it to Jonathan, lol. I wouldn't put it past her to use someone else's photo!

It is SOOOOOO easy to download and save anyone's photo from google images and/or FB. You can look at someone's photos (if left on public) and easily say it's your picture. Happens all the time. Think catfish. She could know (even vaguely) someone on FB and took one of THEIR photos.....that would fit the story.....just enough.....but no faces showing.

According to FindLucasAllen, the photo exists, Jamie has seen it. I believe it was stated very early on that the photo is of them walking away. So, no faces. FindLucasAllen posted a few posts back about this photo- it's on page one now of this thread.
Yep. I re-read the interview she said she snapped a picture as they were walking away.
So many things in that story are just sooooo weird. Off. Why walking away? If It’s dark how good could the pic even be? How early is early? Why invite them in? And then be spooked?
I see people quite frequently from the nearby school smoke outside my house on the sidewalk, because tobacco isn’t allowed on the property. When I first moved here it was disconcerting but I wasn’t going out there to talk to them, before I realized who they were what they were doing etc. if they did anything more hinky than stand there and smoke I probably would’ve called in suspicious activity. It didn’t take long to figure out it’s people taking smoke breaks tho.

I believe she claims it was a few days prior to reporting Lucas missing. So that would be the 15th or before? It’s so hard to make sense of her BS!
Seriously- I am not so sure now that this detail is important anymore or not, depending upon when Lucas officially passed away and when this photo was taken. If it had been taken, say, the second or third night after she had moved into their new home, I'd say it might be important because Jonathan went back to work on the 9th, they moved in on the 7th. If it was after he passed away, which day was it taken and how does it fit in? We still don't have a COD and date when Lucas passed away, while I have always thought something happened on the 11th, I could still be wrong.

Maybe she just happened to see these people after disposing of Lucas and DID ask them in for alibi building. look, I have a picture! And if you identify them, they'll be sure to remember me, because I was the weirdo that invited them in!

I was home! It was actually pretty early morning! I was alone!

Seriously- I am not so sure now that this detail is important anymore or not, depending upon when Lucas officially passed away and when this photo was taken. If it had been taken, say, the second or third night after she had moved into their new home, I'd say it might be important because Jonathan went back to work on the 9th, they moved in on the 7th. If it was after he passed away, which day was it taken and how does it fit in? We still don't have a COD and date when Lucas passed away, while I have always thought something happened on the 11th, I could still be wrong.

I feel like the detail that is important is the the conversation.....that somehow the dialogue was from another time, another place and someone asked EG these questions when she was either disposing of / or checking on Lucas's body. I think it will show that this detail (the smoking couple that she was scared of and invited in) was just BS.

I'm a little behind, so forgive me if this has already been asked. Could you point me to the article or what-have-you where EG was setting up her sons? I remember her mentioning "cousins" but not her sons. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces