Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

And when is Lucas's birthday, the 12th? So the video was about five days after the school incident? And he has a bruise on his forehead the day before his birthday. Maybe it's wrong of me to speculate, but was EG so annoyed that the bio mom got there first that EG took it out on little Lucas and this was a leftover from that?

I'm not seeing any signs of post partum depression at all. I'm seeing a vicious, vindictive person who, when they don't get their way will lash out with violence. Possibly thinking she can get away with it because she's a woman and not a man.

And when is Lucas's birthday, the 12th? So the video was about five days after the school incident? And he has a bruise on his forehead the day before his birthday. Maybe it's wrong of me to speculate, but was EG so annoyed that the bio mom got there first that EG took it out on little Lucas and this was a leftover from that?

I'm not seeing any signs of post partum depression at all. I'm seeing a vicious, vindictive person who, when they don't get their way will lash out with violence. Possibly thinking she can get away with it because she's a woman and not a man.

His birthday is the 3rd. The video is from the 2nd (now that I watch the video, I'm realizing that we had his birthday cake the day before his birthday).

Feb 22

The mother of missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez has publicly posted a video of him*on Facebook*that she says shows a bruise over his eye.

On Wednesday morning, Jamie Orr*posted the video, which shows her son with a lighted cake for his fifth birthday. Above his left eye is what appears to be bruising. His birthday was Dec. 3.

Orr posted this in comments under the video:
“I apologize, after viewing the video that I just posted on this post, I instantly remembered that day that I did get Lucas (late) on his birthday. Emily sent him to me In filthy clothes and...well you see the bruise on his four head. I do realize that may be too graphic for some people at this point. Therefore I apologize."

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201563179.html

06031bea23084b9ea7c15feb8be04178.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

It strikes me as curious that Dad is more concerned with reports of child abuse coming out than he is with getting answers from his paramour. Who was the last person to see his son,and is now in custody for endangerment of his precious son and daughter. With zero explanation of where his son is, or what happened to his son.
I would damn sure be spitting nails demanding answers.
Hmmmmmmmmm.

PS Don't even get me started on the ummmm 'crying'.

His Facebook mentioned some sort of logging/timber job. We aren’t entirely sure what he did. I believe our VI confirmed he was away for long stretches of time. Like 90 days on 30 days off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Catching up, marking "Logging/timber job")

Not sure what he does now but he was previously a Mudlogger. (I had never heard of this and had to google.) Gotta love LinkedIn.

"Mudloggers*ensure that accurate samples are taken at the right intervals and record any issues encountered during the drilling. They mainly work offshore and are contracted to an oil company via a service company. Less commonly, mudloggers work in water well and mineral exploration."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mud_logging
https://info.drillinginfo.com/4-mandatory-skills-for-the-modern-mud-logger/
https://www.prospects.ac.uk/job-profiles/mudlogger
https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/mudlogger-salary-SRCH_KO0,9.htm
https://www.allaboutcareers.com/careers/job-profile/mudlogger
http://frackingjobs.co/what-does-a-mudlogger-do/

Thanks for the info. I was hoping it wasn't something more sinister. I do believe one of the couple children I've encountered with them out by that age may have had hers removed for cleft palate as well, now that I think of it - but it's been a while so I may be misremembering.

In some cases, I feel like they can tell.

My 3rd son has HORRID tooth decay. He's all fixed now, but it took 10+ dentist visits, fillings, pulled teeth, a spacer, etc. to get it all taken care of.

However, the cause of his was being on fentanyl, versed, and methadone when he was 3 1/2. We were hit by a drunk driver. He had impact seizures, a traumatic injury to his brainstem, and had to learn how to walk/talk/eat again. It was a very long process, and two brain surgeries... and because of all this, he was on these medications, along with propanolol and others. The dentist told me that because his decay was from the inside out, it's likely that they started to decay while the teeth were in fact still inside of his gums, when he was 3-4 years old.

Thank goodness we got it all taken care of at the right time, and all of his adult teeth are great now, but those teeth that hadn't come in yet at the time of the accident, were in horrid shape when they finally did pop through.

Not sure if there is a way to tell this with cleft pallet or anything, but I just thought it was interesting to note that sometimes they CAN tell, evidently.

Unfortunately, it could be a major issue actually, should there be at some point a hearing to determine if dad will regain custody of either child. There is consideration given to whether the abuser was a "caregiver" vs a step-parent and whether that person will be remaining in the home or have access to the child(ren).

I’m behind so excuse me if this has already been addressed. The term “girlfriend” versus “stepmom” doesn’t matter much to me. Here’s why: whether married or not, Dad and Emily were functioning as a family: living together, having a daughter together and both parenting Lucas. She was the at-home parent while Dad worked. (Someone mentioned Kansas recognizes Common Law marriage. If that’s true, she’s a step mother even without the formal distinction, IMO.)

This isn’t a mere dating situation where she might occasionally watch her boyfriend’s child, nor was she functioning as a caregiver/live in nanny.

Lack of a marriage license, IMO, doesn’t diminish her role in that sweet boy’s life. (A role at which she - by choice, in my opinion - failed in the most egregious manner.)

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, I know this is a fast-moving case and thread, but please move on (at least for now) from the discussion about whether or not Lucas' father is or is not married to EG. Their legal (or not) married status may become important as this case unfolds, but for now it is really just a distraction from the fact that Lucas went missing while under EG's care. EG is in a relationship with Lucas' dad and Lucas' dad apparently trusted EG with caring for his child in a home they shared.

:tyou:

Bumping mod note.

You know, I completely missed reading about the sexual assault by a male friend. Things that make you go hhhhhmmmmmmm. IF she was telling him this, why did they get into a violent confrontation over it? Wouldn't you think her boyfriend would be caring and compassionate, if this was the case?

Didn't a lot of these events happen while she was pregnant or just before she got pregnant?

I am choosing to believe the WPD and FBI have far more evidence gathered than most people may believe. The security cameras that led to the identification and arrest of BTK are literally right directly across the street from the nature park in the Home Depot parking lot!!!

They have cell phone data, they surely have text messages to friends/family that indicate her activities in recent days giving them places to check video footage to see if Lucas was with her, there are multiple security cameras in the business areas near the home, at least one neighbor supposedly has a camera across the street, they know IF and where and when Lucas was taken to a Dr. for the supposed strep, they know if there was a prescription written for him and if it was filled and where, they know if that scrip was present at the home and had the proper amount used up through the date he was reported missing. They know when the school absence started and whether she called the school to update them regularly. This is all IMO of course.....and I am sure there are dozens of other types of information they have collected from the home and car etc.

I keep popping in here hoping to see that Lucas has been found safe. I know the odds of that are not good, but his little face has touched me deep in my heart. Where are you Lucas? Come home sweet boy.

His birthday is the 3rd. The video is from the 2nd (now that I watch the video, I'm realizing that we had his birthday cake the day before his birthday).

Okay, thanks for the clarification, I got that totally backwards, sorry. It's just EG's reaction to seeing Lucas' mom at the school...I'm still wondering if there's a psychological connection between these events? EG is, to my mind, displaying a posessiveness towards Lucas? Maybe as a reaction to the abuse allegations and a degrading relationship between the two of them over time? I suppose it doesn't help for EG to know that Lucas' mom is EG's boyfriends ex, and that often means antipathy between the two individuals.

Maybe it's more like "I've got your son, you want him but I have him" and using violence towards Lucas as an outlet for the hate she feels...not just an outlet but also a proxy. Lucas is literally stuck in the middle, and he's the little one who can't fight back and literally finds it hard to have even a voice, because of his age and his oral condition leading to speech difficulties.

I was wondering earlier when someone mentioned a psychological tactic in getting her to confess that would need JH's cooperation and his recognition that EG was central to Lucas' disappearance. Is this the answer? That JH has to confront her and tell her that he no longer believes her but realizes that his family members, and even his in laws, have been right all along...then she will be overcome with spite and spit in his face that she hates him, hates Lucas and as punishment for his change of heart toward her she'll hiss at him that he'll never see his boy again, and LE record the entire encounter and basically have an admittance of complicity? Maybe she'd actually want JH to see his dead son's body being brought up from wherever she's left it (I'm so sorry to the family members to read me say something so horrific). Is that what was being alluded to? Is it some form of psychological game theory where she has to be backed into a corner and act like a spitting, hissing animal that won't let you near it but will just go on the attack, and in that attack she lets everything out? And until she reaches that point she's still in control over JH and convinces herself he'll forgive her for anything...she knows something he doesn't, she has something over him that would kill him inside if he knew it? But once she loses that control, that hold over him, then she loses control and she's no longer playing a game of chess with carefully planned moves made in advance, and she confesses in the heat of the moment as that confession is the last thing she can hit out with to display her hatred in a vindictive way.. If that's the case, then LE could have a hard time getting anything from her, especially when she feels even more powerful backed up by an attorney who's literally there as her back-up and to calm her and keep her strategizing.

A young, attractive, fresh-faced woman who photographs well, and has lots of SM posts that portray a happy family situation

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I am choosing to believe the WPD and FBI have far more evidence gathered than most people may believe. The security cameras that led to the identification and arrest of BTK are literally right directly across the street from the nature park in the Home Depot parking lot!!!

They have cell phone data, they surely have text messages to friends/family that indicate her activities in recent days giving them places to check video footage to see if Lucas was with her, there are multiple security cameras in the business areas near the home, at least one neighbor supposedly has a camera across the street, they know IF and where and when Lucas was taken to a Dr. for the supposed strep, they know if there was a prescription written for him and if it was filled and where, they know if that scrip was present at the home and had the proper amount used up through the date he was reported missing. They know when the school absence started and whether she called the school to update them regularly. This is all IMO of course.....and I am sure there are dozens of other types of information they have collected from the home and car etc.

Did we ever get a clarification on how many days of school he missed? Never found the answer to that one as well.

Something that I've noted in photos through the last couple of years, before he wasn't allowed to see the rest of the family on Dad's side- in photos when he is away from EG, he has a little spark in his eyes from happiness. The light has gone out of his eyes in recent photos of him with the father and girlfriend that was there before she came into his life. But it returns for a bit, when he's in photos with the rest of the family, clearly enjoying being with you all.

In some cases, I feel like they can tell.

My 3rd son has HORRID tooth decay. He's all fixed now, but it took 10+ dentist visits, fillings, pulled teeth, a spacer, etc. to get it all taken care of.

However, the cause of his was being on fentanyl, versed, and methadone when he was 3 1/2. We were hit by a drunk driver. He had impact seizures, a traumatic injury to his brainstem, and had to learn how to walk/talk/eat again. It was a very long process, and two brain surgeries... and because of all this, he was on these medications, along with propanolol and others. The dentist told me that because his decay was from the inside out, it's likely that they started to decay while the teeth were in fact still inside of his gums, when he was 3-4 years old.

Thank goodness we got it all taken care of at the right time, and all of his adult teeth are great now, but those teeth that hadn't come in yet at the time of the accident, were in horrid shape when they finally did pop through.

Not sure if there is a way to tell this with cleft pallet or anything, but I just thought it was interesting to note that sometimes they CAN tell, evidently.
I'm so sorry your poor son went through all of this- I hope he's doing great and completely healed from all injuries. That must have been horrific to go through. :(

Argh it's Friday morning where I am and we still don't know where our gorgeous little Lucas is ! I feel for all sides of the extended family. We are in a mixed family and my child is as much a part of the "step" family as our others so there is 3 sides here suffering without knowing where this young man is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member