Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got caught up! So, yeah this all happened. I can't believe how much heartache has been spread by EG. Unfortunately I don't believe she is done by a long shot. There is so much that will come to light not only in the next few days but weeks, perhaps even months! There has been talk about EG doing away by overdose but I never saw this. The way i saw it she loved herself to much for this kind of ending. IMO she saw the end not far off and wanted to save herself from any discomfort. She also wanted to hurt as many as she could! I pray for @FindLucasAllen , JO, JH and all of the families involved

Doesn't a shotgun have two barrels and a rifle only one?
Not necessarily. A shotgun shoots a shell of pellets & a rifle shoots a bullet. Both are long guns so look similar.

ETA: I tritried to upload pictures but can't figure out how. (And apparently you can sell a *huge* lot of 6 empty shotgun shells for $5.95 on ETSY. My daughter shoots trap. Her club goes through hundreds every week. We're gonna be rich lol.)

Last edited:
Literally gave me happy goosebumps! I for one am glad you shared an "OT" post. We needed it.

Yes, such wonderful news - the brightest spot in the whole day! Here is a quote from her mom:

"She was out there all night last night," Natalie Quick sad. "I won't stop until she's found. I don't care if the dogs have searched and no scent. I don't care. I'll look until she comes back or something.

"It just hurts when you can't find your kid, and you've got 100 people out here, and they can't find her either."

IMO, that's genuine and what I found very lacking in Lucas's case.

Psychologist on suicide notes

[....]

She says most suicide notes actually don't contain confessions either.

We also talked with a professor in Ohio who wrote a book on suicide and suicide notes after studying hundreds of them. She says often times notes reveal someone's final thoughts, some attack other people, and others are simply goodbye notes.

Dr. Allen says a lot of times people don't get the answers they were looking for in the notes.

Last edited:
If she wrote them, I hope it's to her three children. I hope she apologizes for departing the earth on her own, just briefly, though- she doesn't need to explain- 1/2 of the world will be willing to tell them, and not so nicely.

I hope that she told each child that they were special to her, that she loved them, discussed memories of them that made her happy and proud. Even silly stuff, like how they loved making mud pies. I hope she wishes them a happy, healthy, and bright future, that they deserve it. I hope she tells them that she loves them to the moon and back. For them, not for anybody else, but them. They deserve some kind of love and happy thoughts. They've already been through enough in their young lives, especially the last 3 and a half months.

I won't judge the ex if he doesn't, but I do hope one day, he lets the boys have a relationship with their little sister, providing she's not adopted out. The three of them have need some healing dow the road of their own. Their little sister won't remember anything, all she'll have is pictures to look at of her mother and plenty of news articles telling her why she no longer has her half brother Lucas, why she doesn't see her older half brothers as much or if at all. Thank goodness the boys have each other.

Thanks for posting this. This is exactly how I feel.

When people were talking about her possibly ODing, I thought, "So?" Now that she's done it, I have the most overwhelming feeling of sadness for everyone. I'm so sad for her, for her babies... just everyone. I just wonder what happened to her. Where did things start to go wrong in her life? It's just... very, very sad. I don't think Lucas would've wanted this outcome.

Can you tell us which post to look for or a headline?
Sorry, for some reason the link didn't come up. It's the KAKE-TV article with comments called:

Deadly Shooting at home of Emily Glass

You'll have to scroll down a bit, it's two comments made by the neighbor, her initials are SM. Chilling and strange.....

Yes, I misspoke & said shotgun when the weapon used was a rifle. Imo, the biggest difference between the two depends on what type of wild game you're hunting. When I asked my son, who's an avid hunter, what the difference is, he said, "depends on what I'm shooting at." (My answer comes from hearing him talk about guns.) Again, apologies for swapping the two in my text. Mods, if I need to correct my original reply, lmk & I will.

""It's kind of hard, you know, things have come out all through the day, I was certainly hoping my nephew didn't have anything to do with this and what happened...one of my thoughts was I hope she at least left letters about what she did and that the truth would come out one way or another, said Sally Rasmussen, Lucas' great aunt. I mean it's a sad, sad situation, this is just a tragedy all the way around.""

Likewise with my husband. I wonder if it’s because of the fact that a gun was used?

Mjp1228, sorry for your loss, I'm really thinking we might need a thread right here on WS, maybe a place for those folks here who have lost family members to suicide to talk with each other....again, so many people here, I am at a loss for words, but I understand what it is like to be in pain, physical, emotional....

EG was likely in physical and emotional pain also, but she chose to hurt someone else, repeatedly, an innocent little boy, killed him....

""It's kind of hard, you know, things have come out all through the day, I was certainly hoping my nephew didn't have anything to do with this and what happened...one of my thoughts was I hope she at least left letters about what she did and that the truth would come out one way or another, said Sally Rasmussen, Lucas' great aunt. I mean it's a sad, sad situation, this is just a tragedy all the way around.""

Uh, we could take that comment several ways. I don't like where my mind is traveling.....

MOD NOTE

Hi everyone, we really need to keep the focus of this thread on Lucas and the overall investigation into his murder. Please take the personal stories to the Jury Room if you want to share them there. There is a thread for Anxiety in the Jury Room, but if that thread doesn't apply, you can start another thread for depression/suicide awareness if you want.

Many members are also sharing some personal stories and helpful advice in the threads for both Kate Spade and Anthony Bourdain.

The only suicide that should be discussed in Lucas' case at this time, is that of EG.

Thank you for your help with keeping the thread on topic.

Three deaths- Lucas, homeless man, Emily. Hopefully, the old saying "everything comes in threes" applies here. This is just too much. So so many innocent people affected by one woman's actions.
I was just talking to DH about the "3's" theory last night when we heard about celebrity chef, Anthony Birds in, right after Kate Spade. This morning, I woke up to E.G. and he said, "There's your third."
NOT saying E.G. is a celebrity or famous. Just something that I wanted to point out that her story, bad as it is, has been part of my life since the beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018