Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some notes for those who can't watch:

Investigation into Lucas's death still ongoing, as is now the one into EG's death. Reported to LE as a suicide. They did refer to EG has JH's girlfriend still, not sure if accurate or not (and I guess not of importance now).

EG's death being investigated as a suicide. JH came home around 1:45am Friday morning to find her dead. Rifle near her feet. Three suicide notes.

That's about it, very short presser.
Thank you. I couldn't get it to load.

Well well well holy moly.

So three suicide notes.

It would SP to check JH for GSR.

Suicide notes written under the duress of a gunshot barrel In your face I wonder? Or did she really kill herself??

Hmmmmmm.
Damn, you went there like I did. A rifle? That is giving me pause. I've used one for target practice- very awkward to use a rifle- trying to aim it and shoot. A gun, sure, but a rifle? I suppose it could happen.

Ok. How in the ever lovin' HECK could Emily Glass get ahold of and transport a rifle??
She's not a convicted felon. She could go to a gun shop and buy one, and I don't know that after all this time her vehicle would still be impounded, unless LE had direct evidence in it. So, it would all be pretty simple.

I'm trying to think what would cause both of them to be at the house at 2 AM, a house where neither lived, to my understanding. My guess would be that she made a phone call to him that brought him there, or a neighbor called him after hearing a gun shot.

Her boys, I hope they can begin the long road of recovery. Their world has been torn apart also. Such a sad story.

My amateur guess is that she contacted JH to get him to the house.

Maybe she felt abandoned by him and wanted to punish him? Make him see how "sorry" she was? Could she have possibly been merciful and told the truth in the notes? Or was she too deep in her narcissism and self pity to see the truth?

Also a rifle is not the easiest way to shoot ones self, right? That would have taken some feet work as well.

Sorry if this is a double post. I’m catching up and not reading current post.
Not as easy as a pistol, but it has definitely been done before. Especially if that's the only weapon she had access to.

The rifle police say Glass used was found at her feet. Her body is at the Regional Forensic Science Center. The Coroner's Office will determine cause of death

Chris Arnold on Twitter

Can’t wait for the crime scene reenactment on this one. You know, trajectories, all that good stuff...

FTR I am absolutely not saying this wasn’t a suicide, just saying I’m keeping my mind open til there is official confirmation. Moo.

Me too. I know we all want justice for Lucas. This is justice. Just not what we expected.
I wanted her behind bars to think about this every day. Suicide in criminal cases get me angry. EG chose the easy route for herself since a future prison bed does not welcome crimes against children. She is a coward, JMO

I wanted her behind bars to think about this every day. Suicide in criminal cases get me angry. EG chose the easy route for herself since a future prison bed does not welcome crimes against children. She is a coward, JMO
My 13 year old told me "that is not right, she should be sitting in prison thinking about what she did".

It really wouldn't be as hard as it may sound. You hold the butt of the rifle between both feet and then she reached downward and pulled the trigger. And she did it all in the rental house she knew JH had to come back to. I would never sleep another night in that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper