Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so sad that little LH's last days of life were filled with fear, sadness and pain. I tell ya, all this really eats at me. Bruises also take time to heal on the surface. I don't buy that in three years, JH didn't come home at least once, and see LH with a bruise or two.

I'm not trying to excuse JH, just contemplate a way some of that might have gone.

Say JH comes home and Lucas has a bruise. Maybe EG has already told JH her version of how it happened. JH sees little Lucas and says "hey, little man, that looks painful?" Lucas says yes, or maybe that it's not so bad now, he's happy that his dad's finally home. JH might say, "so I heard you fell off the swing at the play park, oh dear you must be more careful" and maybe Lucas gives a sideways look at EG who's standing nearby and EG breaks into the conversation, "Hey, JH, I got your favorite cookies, shall we all have a cookie? Would you like a cookie Lucas? Lucas why don't you go eat your cookie in the kitchen while your dad and I catch up"

I was mandated to report and I did several times. Inthe subject of the medical note I’ve windered about it.

First in my opinion it seems as though a medical professional would ask why a mother would ask for a note like that.

Even when kids do silly things and hurt themselves I’ve never run across one. The only time might be in a legal setting.

And it seems like it might be easy to have anyone forge a note like that. Anyone who has access to a legitimate or stolen prescription pad could write it.

Just seems very strange to be explaining injuries before being asked to. Unless you are guilty of abuse. Then it’s clear.
I realize this now and the access probably to a stolen pad. We'll see if this comes out. I was confusing myself when I learned of the family trip to a doctor being the same time as the the school nurse receiving a note.
As I said, sometimes I am a little slow too.

Thanks Amonet for the NG podcast notes.

One thing that interested me was DM saying that he warned JH and also JO to "stay away" from the house. "Let's say if someone does this to Emily, or she does it to herself, you will be the first suspect. So stay away".

Despite DM's warning JH goes to the house.

And sure enough, two of EG's "friends" are at the scene telling LE and the public that Emily didn't commit suicide--JH killed her".
So How exactly do they do they know her?
What is their connection to her??????????????
Who will Nancy Grace have on her show next????

I'm not seeing any reason for why they would. EG has nothing to do with the case, other than she happened to be the mother of the victim. It's a criminal case against JH. In the legal sense, she's irrelevant.
He did harm Her son, there is another child that needs consideration in this too.
A child being harmed is nothing to ignore,or drop.
That's how Lucas wound up dead.

Due to my own life yesterday, I just found out about this latest turn in Lucas’ s case. How unfathomable that such another drastic turn would happen and Emily would kill herself?!
We must remember that Emily was a Me, Me, Me, person, she was all into herself making sure she had what she wanted and everything went her way because she controlled it that way. Guilt? No, never Emily. She did not know what it was to feel sorry, ashamed, badly for anything she had ever done. As it was never Her fault.

I truly think she thought she would get by with murder of Lucas since LE and everyone was focused on the wrong weekend. After the not guilty from the first trial, the homeless man killed in a hit and run, I think she was sitting pretty high on her laurels that she was home free! However, the PI could read her too well and she wasn’t prepared for that. Then when the earlier date came out, she saw her lies crumbling and knew the true story was going to hang her worse than the made up story.

With there being two gun shots, was one meant for JH? We will never know. Just like we will never know the true meanest she committed on Lucas. It is probably better we don’t know. I would like to know why LE let EG out of jail the second time?? What were they looking for that they couldn’t hold her in jail? To me, that will be a big question.

Are we sure he's referring to Emily, though?

Exactly. We don't know the context of his post. There have been several celebrities commit suicide recently. I'm sure he doesn't post on FB so that we can all sit here and pick over every little detail. There have been loads of posts like this on my friends FB walls last week. I'm not going to criticise him for this. Other things, yes, but this seems like clutching at straws

Due to my own life yesterday, I just found out about this latest turn in Lucas’ s case. How unfathomable that such another drastic turn would happen and Emily would kill herself?!
We must remember that Emily was a Me, Me, Me, person, she was all into herself making sure she had what she wanted and everything went her way because she controlled it that way. Guilt? No, never Emily. She did not know what it was to feel sorry, ashamed, badly for anything she had ever done. As it was never Her fault.

I truly think she thought she would get by with murder of Lucas since LE and everyone was focused on the wrong weekend. After the not guilty from the first trial, the homeless man killed in a hit and run, I think she was sitting pretty high on her laurels that she was home free! However, the PI could read her too well and she wasn’t prepared for that. Then when the earlier date came out, she saw her lies crumbling and knew the true story was going to hang her worse than the made up story.

With there being two gun shots, was one meant for JH? We will never know. Just like we will never know the true meanest she committed on Lucas. It is probably better we don’t know. I would like to know why LE let EG out of jail the second time?? What were they looking for that they couldn’t hold her in jail? To me, that will be a big question.
There were two shotguns? I did not know this.

Please define “hit” and “dangerous situation.” Does that include spanking in love and restraint, or not vaccinating children, or leaving kids in the car with the windows down while running into a rural gas station? The problem is the subjectivity of the definitions. That causes distrust of the state. Not at play on this case, but important to note in the broader discussion of the role of the state in parenting (which should be minimal).

I don't feel adults have the right to do any of those things to children tbh. They can all be dangerous.

Thanks heaps Amonet for transcript of NG. I may have misinterpreted but it sounds a bit like a milking (dragging story out) episode. It seems her guests were throwing shade and she then stated no that can’t be true due to ? Or I don’t think JH this or that. What then was the point of it all other than to create more controversy.
I find it odd they haven’t released a COD for EG. Normally that comes out quick, with a waiting for tox statement doesn’t it. I do think she did this to herself but I wonder why the DA is constantly waiting, waiting for something. I still think they should have had her in jail for anything and upgraded charges when available.
Also just to add I am sure you are aware that protection agency’s have issues in all countries. I have also felt that all the systems should be linked up as flags and issues looked at as a whole. Maybe not the individual issues but a flag that is raised with relevant agency.
For example - EG has flag due to previous custody and crime issue. Police called due to DV situation a flag is on file, police then notify child protection or courts she is living with other children. Then the child protection can investigate if needed. It is a fine line I guess but maybe certain crimes flag child protection, where someone is already known to them.
Sorry for long post :)

ETA - this has case enough controversial and horrific information without extra bits.

Please define “hit” and “dangerous situation.” Does that include spanking in love and restraint, or not vaccinating children, or leaving kids in the car with the windows down while running into a rural gas station? The problem is the subjectivity of the definitions. That causes distrust of the state. Not at play on this case, but important to note in the broader discussion of the role of the state in parenting (which should be minimal).

So, you have to be able to identify the child. If you are in public and see a parent hit a child in a manner you deem inappropriate, unless you can get a license plate, you have no way to ID the child or parent. You can’t report it in that case and wouldn’t be “required” to. Right?

He did harm Her son, there is another child that needs consideration in this too.
A child being harmed is nothing to ignore,or drop.
That's how Lucas wound up dead.
Not sure what you're referring to, I may have misunderstood your initial comment. I was referring to the child abuse case against JH. There's no reason for the State to drop it just because EG is gone. His crime was against the child, not her. Sorry for confusion.

Not sure what you're referring to, I may have misunderstood your initial comment. I was referring to the child abuse case against JH. There's no reason for the State to drop it just because EG is gone. His crime was against the child, not her. Sorry for confusion.
I know. I just hope they keep on it and don't drop it.

Still have a lot of pages to catch up on but wanted to reply to this.

I'm not trying to excuse JH, just contemplate a way some of that might have gone.

Say JH comes home and Lucas has a bruise. Maybe EG has already told JH her version of how it happened. JH sees little Lucas and says "hey, little man, that looks painful?" Lucas says yes, or maybe that it's not so bad now, he's happy that his dad's finally home. JH might say, "so I heard you fell off the swing at the play park, oh dear you must be more careful" and maybe Lucas gives a sideways look at EG who's standing nearby and EG breaks into the conversation, "Hey, JH, I got your favorite cookies, shall we all have a cookie? Would you like a cookie Lucas? Lucas why don't you go eat your cookie in the kitchen while your dad and I catch up"

Lucas's mothers side of the family did not see him that often(I think it was only a couple times or maybe more a year) as stated by FLA and even they suspected abuse on Lucas. If the mothers side of the family saw him less that JH did and they even suspected it then there is no way JH didn't know about it. I'm sorry but I will never not believe that JH didn't know about the abuse Lucas received. FLA even said that members of JH side of the family tried to help Lucas because they thought he was being abused and that JH denied it.

IMO, people are willing to gloss over negative things JH did/didn’t do because they desperately want to believe that one of the adults in control could have prevented Lucas’ death.

I’ve followed this case from the very beginning, and the saddest thing to me is that this little boy had the deck stacked against him. One parent was unable to care for him full time. The other was working out of town for weeks at a time and was unable to provide stability without the help of EG. EG was dealing with mental health issues and addiction. It was just all around sad for this little boy. Not one adult in his life was apparently able to provide that full time stable/loving home environment.

This is my opinion only, and I don’t mean to come off as rude or judgy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina