Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize this now and the access probably to a stolen pad. We'll see if this comes out. I was confusing myself when I learned of the family trip to a doctor being the same time as the the school nurse receiving a note.
As I said, sometimes I am a little slow too.

You’re not slow. Everything dirt of slid around and changed.

No shotguns, one rifle. A neighbor heard 2 shots approx. 4 minutes apart. The 2nd one was at 12:12am.

Leigh Egan said in the NG podcast that at around the same time there was a drive-by shooting, so it's possible that one shot was EG and the other shot the drive-by.

ETA Leigh gave a rough time of around midnight for both shooting incidents (EG and the drive-by both around midnight).

Last edited:
Thanks heaps Amonet for transcript of NG. I may have misinterpreted but it sounds a bit like a milking (dragging story out) episode. It seems her guests were throwing shade and she then stated no that can’t be true due to ? Or I don’t think JH this or that. What then was the point of it all other than to create more controversy.
I find it odd they haven’t released a COD for EG. Normally that comes out quick, with a waiting for tox statement doesn’t it. I do think she did this to herself but I wonder why the DA is constantly waiting, waiting for something. I still think they should have had her in jail for anything and upgraded charges when available.
Also just to add I am sure you are aware that protection agency’s have issues in all countries. I have also felt that all the systems should be linked up as flags and issues looked at as a whole. Maybe not the individual issues but a flag that is raised with relevant agency.
For example - EG has flag due to previous custody and crime issue. Police called due to DV situation a flag is on file, police then notify child protection or courts she is living with other children. Then the child protection can investigate if needed. It is a fine line I guess but maybe certain crimes flag child protection, where someone is already known to them.
Sorry for long post :)

ETA - this has case enough controversial and horrific information without extra bits.

Yes, NG was doing the same thing in this episode as the one with the 2 women...she'd let the guest have their say and then NG would say whether or not she agrees with it and why.

Leigh Egan said in the NG podcast that at around the same time there was a drive-by shooting, so it's possible that one shot was EG and the other shot the drive-by.

Wait. What? A drive by shooting at the house at about the same time? :eek:
I'm so confused now. :confused:
Could this be why the autopsy for EG hasn't been released yet? o_O

I’m not sure the drive by shooting was at the house, but rather nearby. Near enough that the neighbor heard both shots.

Still have a lot of pages to catch up on but wanted to reply to this.

Lucas's mothers side of the family did not see him that often(I think it was only a couple times or maybe more a year) as stated by FLA and even they suspected abuse on Lucas. If the mothers side of the family saw him less that JH did and they even suspected it then there is no way JH didn't know about it. I'm sorry but I will never not believe that JH didn't know about the abuse Lucas received. FLA even said that members of JH side of the family tried to help Lucas because they thought he was being abused and that JH denied it.

I'm not disagreeing with you, but I would say that theoretically there are tricks that EG could use on JH that she couldn't use on the rest of the family. To both JH's extended family and to JO's family EG showed her true colors, I don't know if she did right from the start, but at least from the point of abuse being noticed she was willing to show her true colors. For instance one of JH's relatives in NM said that EG had sent nasty texts, which I think were sort of to tell them to keep their noses out? Maybe someone else can better remember that? And I think the same thing happened with JO, that EG either never put up a facade or she gave up on that and ended up showing her true colors.

But what if she never gave up the facade with JH? What if JH never got immunized against EG's conniving methods (I think DM used the word conniving for EG?). Sometimes the closer you are to a situation the harder it is to see what's really going on. Consider if your friend or relative has been in a relationship with another person and you *knew* that person was bad news. But the friend or relative is probably the last one to see it. How do people con themselves like this and miss such obvious signs? How do people get tricked by con artists, and at such heavy prices? People have been conned out of huge amounts of money, they've been conned by spouses who married and murdered them for money, and people have been conned by spouses who abused the children behind their back. And yes, we always ask ourselves, "how could they not have known? How could they not have been at least a little bit suspicious?" And sometimes you think that some of them must have known but had a reason in their own mind to ignore the signs, and to the rest of us that wouldn't be a good reason.

I’m not sure the drive by shooting was at the house, but rather nearby. Near enough that the neighbor heard both shots.

Wow, thanks for clarifying! That's still a crazy coincidence, IMO, if it was in her neighborhood. Did EG know a drive by was going to happen and plan her suicide for around that time? Hmmmm....

Thing about this drive-by is I haven’t seen or heard LE mention it and there is nothing on the police log that mentions anything around that time, other than EG’s suicide, involving guns. If anyone has seen it mentioned by MSM or LE(other than NG), please direct me towards it :)

Not at the house but I suppose close enough that someone might have heard a distant gunshot and not known where it came from and just assumed that both shots had the same source as you wouldn't normally hear two gunshots at roughly the same time from two different incidents. But in this case it seems there might have been two separate incidents not too distant, but not that close, in space and time.

Wow, thanks for clarifying! That's still a crazy coincidence, IMO, if it was in her neighborhood. Did EG know a drive by was going to happen and plan her suicide for around that time? Hmmmm....

Drive-bys and gunshots, in general, are not uncommon in that area, so I don't think it was anything but a coincidence.

Thing about this drive-by is I haven’t seen or heard LE mention it and there is nothing on the police log that mentions anything around that time, other than EG’s suicide, involving guns. If anyone has seen it mentioned by MSM or LE(other than NG), please direct me towards it :)

Has anyone tried to go to the basement thread and do a "replay" of the scanner traffic for that night? I don't know how, but I know that has been done in other cases. We're not allowed to discuss the scanner info up here but maybe it would give some insight into that night.

I don't know, but I don't really think so. They might be waiting for autopsy results. If it shows a number of untreated, unhealed/past fractures, then I think that would raise the probability of neglect charges against him if he didn't ensure Lucas was taken to ER or a doctor.

I do think there's a strong chance he'll be found guilty in the court case regarding EG's son.
Just want to say thank you for transcribing the podcast- much appreciated, and good job.

Drive-bys and gunshots, in general, are not uncommon in that area, so I don't think it was anything but a coincidence.
Just for the record, in Wichita, I do not think all gunshots are reported on MSM. I have listened to the scanner and there were shots reported but the incident was never in any type of MSM.

Thanks, Pink, I had no idea it was that kind of neighborhood. I've lived in places like that (frequent drive bys) and I'm SO glad I don't live there any more! And you posted about the scanner about the same time as I did so I guess that answers that question too. Still, my mind is reeling. I hope we hear EG's autopsy report soon so rumors can be put to rest (and maybe the MSM will move on and stop talking about EG).

Last edited:
FLA said it was Lucas who covered his bruises with tattoo stickers. I found that even more heart-breaking than Emily doing it.
When I first read that, my heart dropped into my stomach. Imagine the poor child feeling the need to cover up his bruises like that. I wonder, did kids ask him at school why he had so many bruises? Did many people question him that he had to answer over and over again where he got the bruises? A child that age usually isn't that vain, especially a boy. Heck, half the time they can't tell you where they get their bruises on their legs and arms because they're too busy playing and don't notice that they hurt themselves. He must have been ashamed of them to want to hide them. Poor kid.

You’re not slow. Everything dirt of slid around and changed.
totally, this seems like a case where slow & steady will win out - the past few weeks when i find myself skimming/going fast, i end up having to retrace what i read/thought bc im like "wait what??". it definitely involves critical thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper