Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I first read that, my heart dropped into my stomach. Imagine the poor child feeling the need to cover up his bruises like that. I wonder, did kids ask him at school why he had so many bruises? Did many people question him that he had to answer over and over again where he got the bruises? A child that age usually isn't that vain, especially a boy. Heck, half the time they can't tell you where they get their bruises on their legs and arms because they're too busy playing and don't notice that they hurt themselves. He must have been ashamed of them to want to hide them. Poor kid.
Not really relevant but I also wonder who he asked to put the tattoos on him in those specific spots and what the persons thoughts were on that. If we’re talking temporary tattoos, I don’t know many 5 year olds who could put them on themselves. My 6.5 year old doesn’t have the coordination to cut one out, take off the backing, get a wet rag and hold the rag steadily over that spot for several seconds. Unless this is all moot and they were simply tattoo stickers.

I can forward you the Wichita PD police scanner for the night of 6/7 and the very early morning of 6/8 if you'd like. I am not sure local media covered anything about it since appears no one was hurt in connection with the other gunshots.

As local media KWCH first tweeted at 12:58AM adult female found with a fatal gunshot wound, and further confirmed JH was the caller to police and currently talking to police by 12:59 June 8, 2018, please forward your source of reported gunshots prior to midnight. If these reported drive by and/or audible shots are after 12:58AM, they're irrelevant IMO. Thanks.

Police: Suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead
Katie Johnston on Twitter

Not a jerk. It's your opinion. I share similar sentiments for both as well, but realize that overall many think very highly of JO and because we also have a very kind VI who is relation, out of respect, I've kept those feelings mostly to myself. I'm only mentioning those feelings now because it can sometimes be difficult to post thoughts/opinions on something when it's definitely not a popular opinion and I respected your ability to do so.

I have also wondered if others shared that opinion but refrained from posting about it for reasons similar to my own.
Our VI hasn't sugar coated JO as a person though. She's told us that she knows JO isn't perfect, and would not support her if she were in the wrong.

Due to my own life yesterday, I just found out about this latest turn in Lucas’ s case. How unfathomable that such another drastic turn would happen and Emily would kill herself?!
We must remember that Emily was a Me, Me, Me, person, she was all into herself making sure she had what she wanted and everything went her way because she controlled it that way. Guilt? No, never Emily. She did not know what it was to feel sorry, ashamed, badly for anything she had ever done. As it was never Her fault.

I truly think she thought she would get by with murder of Lucas since LE and everyone was focused on the wrong weekend. After the not guilty from the first trial, the homeless man killed in a hit and run, I think she was sitting pretty high on her laurels that she was home free! However, the PI could read her too well and she wasn’t prepared for that. Then when the earlier date came out, she saw her lies crumbling and knew the true story was going to hang her worse than the made up story.

With there being two gun shots, was one meant for JH? We will never know. Just like we will never know the true meanest she committed on Lucas. It is probably better we don’t know. I would like to know why LE let EG out of jail the second time?? What were they looking for that they couldn’t hold her in jail? To me, that will be a big question.
The 2 shots is gossip from Facebook, not fact of any kind. Even if it were true, we can't discuss it here until it's in MSM.

the DA stayed they were receiving things that had been subpoenaed. So they had been served.
Were these records from phone providers, private security cameras, bank records etc? Or actual persons? I don’t think persons if there hadn’t been a hearing set for someone charged in Lucas’s murder.

Were these records from phone providers, private security cameras, bank records etc? Or actual persons? I don’t think persons if there hadn’t been a hearing set for someone charged in Lucas’s murder.
The DA didn’t indicate what what the ‘things’ were that had been subpoeaned

I expect they were similar to what you listed, especially since they stated they got a great deal of paperwork back. But, they could have been subpoenas for a grand jury, although since those proceedings are private/secret I don't expect the DA would have even mentioned subpoenas in his presser.

As local media KWCH first tweeted at 12:58AM adult female found with a fatal gunshot wound, and further confirmed JH was the caller to police and currently talking to police by 12:59 June 8, 2018, please forward your source of reported gunshots prior to midnight. If these reported drive by and/or audible shots are after 12:58AM, they're irrelevant IMO. Thanks.

Police: Suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead
Katie Johnston on Twitter

That's interesting, because I was reading before that JH called it in around 1.30 am, and Katie Johnston already had the report of fatal gunshot wound and pictures that look like they're from that night up by 12.58 am

Psychologist discusses topic of suicide notes after Emily Glass' death
Posted: Fri 9:29 PM, Jun 08, 2018 |

Updated: Fri 11:31 PM, Jun 08, 2018

Three letters were left behind at the scene where Emily Glass died from an apparent suicide....
Now, people want to know what she might have left behind in those notes, some hoping it's more closure for Lucas and his family.
Dr. Molly Allen is a local psychologist.
"It just boils down to simple distress in their life. They just don't feel up for the challenges for their life, " said Allen.
She says statistics and reports show less than half of people who commit suicide leave notes....
She says most suicide notes actually don't contain confessions either.

Psychologist discusses topic of suicide notes after Emily Glass' death

Yep. I think she's wrong. LE already told us he was away at work and cleared.

(mods hope it is okay to say this)

I thought theinformation about JH being cleared came from the former VI on WS. She may have got the info from JH himself. If it came from JH himself FLA has stated that he's not a reliable source.

No but we don’t yet know if EG is the only ‘player’ as it were. WPD and the DA have both said they aren’t yet ruling out other arrests ...
But being that CR stated he didn't see LH, and was there with EG, I doubt his testimony will be useful to pursue anyone else since it seemed he was cleared of any knowledge or involvement.

Not really relevant but I also wonder who he asked to put the tattoos on him in those specific spots and what the persons thoughts were on that. If we’re talking temporary tattoos, I don’t know many 5 year olds who could put them on themselves. My 6.5 year old doesn’t have the coordination to cut one out, take off the backing, get a wet rag and hold the rag steadily over that spot for several seconds. Unless this is all moot and they were simply tattoo stickers.

When my daughter was 5 or 6, she knew how to put on the temporary tattoos. Anyway, I doubt that Lucas would cover up his own bruises. I am sure Emily was the mastermind behind the temporary tattoos.

(mods hope it is okay to say this)

I thought theinformation about JH being cleared came from the former VI on WS. She may have got the info from JH himself. If it came from JH himself FLA has stated that he's not a reliable source.
IIRC correctly LE stated he wasn't a suspect and/or was cleared.

When my daughter was 5 or 6, she knew how to put on the temporary tattoos. Anyway, I doubt that Lucas would cover up his own bruises. I am sure Emily was the mastermind behind the temporary tattoos.
I will respectfully disagree with this, as our VI who is a relative of Lucas' said he put them on himself.

But I do agree a 5 year old can put them on themselves.

That's interesting, because I was reading before that JH called it in around 1.30 am, and Katie Johnston already had the report of fatal gunshot wound and pictures that look like they're from that night up by 12.58 am

I am confused. I thought I remembered reading that JH's 911 call was 1:40 and now I can't find that article, but this one says about 1:45 AM (close enough). Emily Glass found dead from gunshot wound in southeast Wichita home

The tweet shows 3:58 AM for me. ? Katie Johnston on Twitter

Twitter shows your own time zone. That Tweet is at 1:58 am for me, which is 2:58 am in Wichita. So about an hour after the 1:45 am call to police.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper