Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's too many "crazy coincidences" in this case for me. Too many.
In my fantasy world, the detectives on this case would someday write a book outlining all of the crazy twists & turns, with all proceeds going to a foundation in Lucas' name. It could surely be used for educational purposes in many areas - LE, Mental Health, social work, abuse prevention, etc.

*NOT saying LE is doing a poor job & needs training - I very much support them (lest anyone be misled by what I'm saying) *

They will see it through. Imo in some states there is some recognition for step parents rights. I don’t want to open up the can if worms and discuss EG and JH legal relationship status, but if her ex wants to truly protect those boys he will follow it up and ask the DA to move forward. All of the children involved in this matter deserve protection at this point to the fullest extent of the law. At least in the near future. They need time and hopefully a strong compassionate therapist to guide them through this mess. I pray they all get the help they need.

If I post it’s my opinion.
And the boy needs to know, especially now, that his dad will stand up and protect him...and follow through. Those 2 boys are affected by Lucas’s disappearance and murder as well.

I haven’t seen it posted in MSM. I saw screenshots in the comments on one of the new stations’ FB page of a comment allegedly posted by a neighbor stating two shots heard, approximately 4 mins apart. Kicking myself for not paying closer attention where I saw it. I didn’t share because the person who posted the screenshots on the FB page didn’t redact the neighbor’s name. (I know I couldn’t share, but I could’ve hinted “interesting comments...”. Sorry I didn’t.)

Edited: let’s see if I can do this correctly. Here’s a link to the KAKE FB page re the initial report of a shooting death at the house. Scroll waaayyyy down. Interesting comment by someone with the initials SM... (Note: these aren’t screenshots, but rather the posts by the neighbor. I must’ve seen them screenshotted -is that a word?- on another FB post.)

Edited again. Nope it won’t link to the post. Scroll to June 8th, 3:21 am “Deadly shooting at Emily Glass home” and check comments from SM.

KAKE-TV
I posted it myself, so don't worry, others saw it- from the same KAKE FB page as you. Many thought the same then as they do now, that the neighbor heard one shot from the drive by shooting and one from EG's house. I'm on the fence. I do know that there was a bad accident around 9 PM next to their home- a car flipped over, but that wasn't part of the shooting.

I don't think I know enough about the details surrounding WHY she didn't have custody of Lucas to say she would have been better. She may not have willingly gave up custody but it was enforced by the courts. I don't know. They all will have to live with their decisions. Lucas doesn't have that same option.
I believe our VI family member has stated that it was not a court-mandated decision.

I posted it myself, so don't worry, others saw it- from the same KAKE FB page as you. Many thought the same then as they do now, that the neighbor heard one shot from the drive by shooting and one from EG's house. I'm on the fence. I do know that there was a bad accident around 9 PM next to their home- a car flipped over, but that wasn't part of the shooting.
Did the car burn, by chance? Popping tires can sound like shots.

The DA said the had stacks of paperwork they were planning to go through the day she died that had arrived from subpoenas they'd served. So they'd definitely gone out.
Thank you- I knew I had heard that they had served the subpoenas that day or the day before. Didn't they mention, too that there might be some arrests coming soon, or did I hear/read that on another news site?

I don't think I know enough about the details surrounding WHY she didn't have custody of Lucas to say she would have been better. She may not have willingly gave up custody but it was enforced by the courts. I don't know. They all will have to live with their decisions. Lucas doesn't have that same option.
Being that she was one of the people trying to get CPS to do something about the abuse, I'd say she was the better choice. She had her son's well being in mind. And planning to kidnap a child and cross a state line to draw attention to his abuse, knowing the consequences that brings makes me believe she was in Mama Bear mode, that only a loving mother who puts her kids first would do. If that didn't go in her favor it would be a Federal crime with a minimum 20 year sentence.
She wanted CPS to investigate, EG and JH cut off those who even asked questions. I don't know if JO was a perfect mother, but I don't think you can question if she would have been better. It really could .or have been worse than the situation Lucas was in.

Thank you- I knew I had heard that they had served the subpoenas that day or the day before. Didn't they mention, too that there might be some arrests coming soon, or did I hear/read that on another news site?
I do think they, at the very least, left the door open for more arrests. I don't remember the exact verbiage

How long does it usually take for the autopsy results to be revealed?

I’ve been reading that preliminary results are usually determined within 24 hours.

Seems like media usually report on these quickly. Unless they’re waiting for tox for the complete report which can take weeks or months. Are they still determining if it was a suicide or a homicide?

Just curious.

ETA: EG’s autopsy I mean.

Do we now know for sure she wasn't pregnant?
Also, per FLA the LL sighting was "accurate" at the time we learned of it. The dates were refined later in the investigation.
Well, it's either one or the other, right? Either the land lord saw him that day or he didn't. FLA said that now, the last known person to see them that is accurate is 2/11. If the land lord sighting was correct, then why are we talking about a different timeline now?

Good grief. I'm tired of facts being tossed around without merit. I feel like nothing can be trusted in this case anymore. I'm at a point now where I don't trust anyone that was around Lucas. Time for answers with proven facts- this Mickey Mouse BS is getting old!

Sorry, WildcatRunner, that isn't directed at you, but because you and another person keeps challenging ME over the facts that I have seen change, asking ME FOR PROOF- well, yeah, I'm a bit irritated. How about we challenge the people who are posting these changes instead?

Fiddlesticks, I'm tired of all of this.

Well, it's either one or the other, right? Either the land lord saw him that day or he didn't. FLA said that now, the last known person to see them that is accurate is 2/11. If the land lord sighting was correct, then why are we talking about a different timeline now?

Good grief. I'm tired of facts being tossed around without merit. I feel like nothing can be trusted in this case anymore. I'm at a point now where I don't trust anyone that was around Lucas. Time for answers with proven facts- this Mickey Mouse BS is getting old!

Sorry, WildcatRunner, that isn't directed at you, but because you and another person keeps challenging ME over the facts that I have seen change, asking ME FOR PROOF- well, yeah, I'm a bit irritated. How about we challenge the people who are posting these changes instead?

Fiddlesticks, I'm tired of all of this.
I did not take that as directed at me at all, no worries!

In speculation, I think the LL probably stopped by, and did tell LE he talked to this little boy. Then, as the investigation went on, it was realized the LL saw him the previous week, or sometime prior to the 16th, but the LL mixed his dates up. Like in any situation, the more you dig into it, and the more you piece together, the more that makes sense, or doesn't, and gets revisited. Based on FLA's statement about the "confirmed" last sighting and the investigation progressing, I think that something didn't add up, so the LL was asked to check the date again, and realized he just made a mistake.

Our VI hasn't sugar coated JO as a person though. She's told us that she knows JO isn't perfect, and would not support her if she were in the wrong.

I wasn't inferring in my previous post that our VI was sugar coating JO; What I was attempting to explain was that I kept my opinions on JO mostly to myself, for several reasons. That's all :)

I believe our VI family member has stated that it was not a court-mandated decision.
I never remember a statement of impending arrests. If you find a link I would be interested in reading the article.

I did not take that as directed at me at all, no worries!

In speculation, I think the LL probably stopped by, and did tell LE he talked to this little boy. Then, as the investigation went on, it was realized the LL saw him the previous week, or sometime prior to the 16th, but the LL mixed his dates up. Like in any situation, the more you dig into it, and the more you piece together, the more that makes sense, or doesn't, and gets revisited. Based on FLA's statement about the "confirmed" last sighting and the investigation progressing, I think that something didn't add up, so the LL was asked to check the date again, and realized he just made a mistake.

I know, but I got challenged twice about the LL sighting and now the pregnancy.

I am wondering, does anyone have a link from an MSM source, or better yet, did LE ever confirm that Emily was pregnant? I wish this issue could be settled once and for all.

As local media KWCH first tweeted at 12:58AM adult female found with a fatal gunshot wound, and further confirmed JH was the caller to police and currently talking to police by 12:59 June 8, 2018, please forward your source of reported gunshots prior to midnight. If these reported drive by and/or audible shots are after 12:58AM, they're irrelevant IMO. Thanks.

Police: Suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead
Katie Johnston on Twitter
Now, that is strange, because I read elsewhere that Jonathan called at 1:38 or close to that time. Interesting- thank you for this. hhhhmmmm hhhhhmmmm

That's interesting, because I was reading before that JH called it in around 1.30 am, and Katie Johnston already had the report of fatal gunshot wound and pictures that look like they're from that night up by 12.58 am
Aha, so I am not the only one questioning the time (not the poster who posted the article!). What on earth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018