Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't inferring in my previous post that our VI was sugar coating JO; What I was attempting to explain was that I kept my opinions on JO mostly to myself, for several reasons. That's all :)
I really don't understand why we can't use JO's social media I'm saying facebook,blogs,twitter etc her own words to show what kinda of parent she is.Maybe websleuths isn't for me.I care alot but I can' articulate worth a crap.

I really don't understand why we can't use JO's social media I'm saying facebook,blogs,twitter etc her own words to show what kinda of parent she is.Maybe websleuths isn't for me.I care alot but I can' articulate worth a crap.

It is my understanding that we can't sleuth anyone who isn't a person of interest.

JO is a victim in this case. She did not have primary physical custody of Lucas when Lucas disappeared. She was not taking care of Lucas when he was reported missing. Lucas was left in the care of his father's girlfriend, EG. JH was the primary custodial parent.

What purpose would it serve to sleuth JO or her social media? What does that even mean "to show what kind of parent she is"? We can't tell much about what kind of parent anyone is from their social media in most cases. EG's FB page showed a bunch of happy smiling pictures of her and JH and even some of Lucas and we all know what an absolutely rotten parent EG was.

We are not going to inflict more pain on the grieving mother of a murdered child by sleuthing her.

It's because at this time, she is not a person of interest- she had an alibi when Lucas went missing. At the rate that this case is going, anything can change in a heart beat. Who knows anymore. *sigh* I hope you stick around, though.

When is one deemed a suspect instead of just a POI in a case?

Seems to me she’s clearly a suspect, being the last to see him and ummm, leading a PI to his deceased body.

I know, but I got challenged twice about the LL sighting and now the pregnancy.

I am wondering, does anyone have a link from an MSM source, or better yet, did LE ever confirm that Emily was pregnant? I wish this issue could be settled once and for all.

No, LE has never commented on whether EG was pregnant or not. They would have discovered whether or not she was during her autopsy, but we may never find out due to HIPAA privacy laws.

Thank you. This is what I was trying to figure out. Not what is a mandated reporter but who of EG’s family fell in this category. I didn’t know that a CNA would be. And her cousin is the only family member I’ve ever heard anything about.
A CNA is a certified healthcare provider by the state and mandated reporter.

Being that she was one of the people trying to get CPS to do something about the abuse, I'd say she was the better choice. She had her son's well being in mind. And planning to kidnap a child and cross a state line to draw attention to his abuse, knowing the consequences that brings makes me believe she was in Mama Bear mode, that only a loving mother who puts her kids first would do. If that didn't go in her favor it would be a Federal crime with a minimum 20 year sentence.
She wanted CPS to investigate, EG and JH cut off those who even asked questions. I don't know if JO was a perfect mother, but I don't think you can question if she would have been better. It really could .or have been worse than the situation Lucas was in.

Where is this information coming from that JO was planning to kidnap Lucas?

MOD NOTE

Stop bringing FB rumors here. I don't know where this "two gunshots were heard by the neighbor" rumor started, but I'm pretty sure it was on FB. Those posts will be removed if there is not a MSM link confirming there were two gunshots.

Do NOT discuss EG's children, particularly her sons, except as they pertain to JH's upcoming court case alleging battery against the children. Do NOT speculate on the forum about what their father should or shouldn't do or is isn't doing. Their mother is dead. Please allow them their privacy.

Do NOT sleuth JO and bring it here. She is a victim and she did not murder her son. Her other children are also off limits for discussion.

Some of you should probably take a break from this case for a while. The stress seems to be getting to many posters. That's understandable, but it can't be brought to this thread.

This post lands at random.

Due to my own life yesterday, I just found out about this latest turn in Lucas’ s case. How unfathomable that such another drastic turn would happen and Emily would kill herself?!
We must remember that Emily was a Me, Me, Me, person, she was all into herself making sure she had what she wanted and everything went her way because she controlled it that way. Guilt? No, never Emily. She did not know what it was to feel sorry, ashamed, badly for anything she had ever done. As it was never Her fault.

I truly think she thought she would get by with murder of Lucas since LE and everyone was focused on the wrong weekend. After the not guilty from the first trial, the homeless man killed in a hit and run, I think she was sitting pretty high on her laurels that she was home free! However, the PI could read her too well and she wasn’t prepared for that. Then when the earlier date came out, she saw her lies crumbling and knew the true story was going to hang her worse than the made up story.

With there being two gun shots, was one meant for JH? We will never know. Just like we will never know the true meanest she committed on Lucas. It is probably better we don’t know. I would like to know why LE let EG out of jail the second time?? What were they looking for that they couldn’t hold her in jail? To me, that will be a big question.

Imo they had 72 hours to chargevher ir mandatory release. They chose not to charge her at that time. They did no surveillance ir offered her protection. She was in her own.

MOD NOTE

Stop bringing FB rumors here. I don't know where this "two gunshots were heard by the neighbor" rumor started, but I'm pretty sure it was on FB. Those posts will be removed if there is not a MSM link confirming there were two gunshots.

Do NOT discuss EG's children, particularly her sons, except as they pertain to JH's upcoming court case alleging battery against the children. Do NOT speculate on the forum about what their father should or shouldn't do or is isn't doing. Their mother is dead. Please allow them their privacy.

Do NOT sleuth JO and bring it here. She is a victim and she did not murder her son. Her other children are also off limits for discussion.

Some of you should probably take a break from this case for a while. The stress seems to be getting to many posters. That's understandable, but it can't be brought to this thread.

This post lands at random.

Hi Liltexans- the gun shot rumor was on Nancy Grace's podcast today. I don't know if you had a chance to listen to it, but that's why it came up.

I have so many conflicting feelings surrounding this whole case...

But... I have been wondering quite a bit about what you have stated above...

Perhaps EG's forced moments of sobriety since her first incarceration after Lucas's "disappearance" provided her with some clarity in her past actions...

And she was actually appalled and ashamed at these hideous actions...

and this is part of her reason for suicide....

NOTE: I am NOT defending EG at all...
just trying to makes some kind of sense of her final actions...

JMO...
I'm starting to wonder too -- I saw a still frame of her face from a news video and the look in her eyes is one I've sadly seen before. While she was correct to feel hopeless or suffocated by the circumstances she created, just seeing her face frozen like that was too familiar and I am now trying to grapple with the emotions I'm experiencing. I'm still not sure that she felt ashamed, but she sure looked broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli