Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what the hold up is on Emily's preliminary autopsy. They should know by now if it is officially a suicide.
I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder if they will wait for toxicology on her - a) because of her history, b) because of the already churning rumor mill surrounding the circumstances (thanks, hangers on!) which began as EG was being removed the home in which she died.

If I was Wichita LE, ME, DA, what have you, I would want to wait until the whole picture was known before saying anything. Much like it seems they are with Lucas.

There is WAY too much pot stirring going on right now.

I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder if they will wait for toxicology on her - a) because of her history, b) because of the already churning rumor mill surrounding the circumstances (thanks, hangers on!) which began as EG was being removed the home in which she died.

If I was Wichita LE, ME, DA, what have you, I would want to wait until the whole picture was known before saying anything. Much like it seems they are with Lucas.

I agree. As much as our, “Websleuth Minds” want to know I thinks it’s best they wait until the autopsy and toxicology results are complete.

I'm wondering what the hold up is on Emily's preliminary autopsy. They should know by now if it is officially a suicide.
There was a celebrity suicide in the news yesterday (someone from Star Trek, I don't recall his name). Article said he died from a gunshot wound on Jan 1. So we could have a while to wait, as his autopsy was apparently just released yesterday, and he wasn't the subject of a large public investigation (I assume).

Yes, they'd be smart to let things take their own time, results will be released in due time, and hopefully the $*!+$+%£¥ will be over by then. And what's done in the dark always comes to the light

Yet another "in regards to the LL" post:

LE initially said that the LL saw him on the 16th.

Then our family was manipulated into believing that our former family "advocate" (NOT my former co-VI!) had information from LE that said otherwise. Much of what was told to us by this person is turning out to possibly be false.

That's why I've said that the last *confirmed* date is the 11th. Because it's just not clear enough to me if the LL saw him or not. It's still possible that they did see him.

In regards to her being pregnant:

I have no clue. But I trust that my former co-VI wasn't lying and that she wasn't lied to either. But I just have no clue whether she ever was.

Not really relevant but I also wonder who he asked to put the tattoos on him in those specific spots and what the persons thoughts were on that. If we’re talking temporary tattoos, I don’t know many 5 year olds who could put them on themselves. My 6.5 year old doesn’t have the coordination to cut one out, take off the backing, get a wet rag and hold the rag steadily over that spot for several seconds. Unless this is all moot and they were simply tattoo stickers.

They were temporary tattoos. I saw them first hand and unless she used them as targets it was clear that they were placed to cover the bruises.

ETA: but I don't know who put them there. It wasn't anyone on his maternal side of the family, though.

They were temporary tattoos. I saw them first hand and unless she used them as targets it was clear that they were placed to cover the bruises.

ETA: but I don't know who put them there. It wasn't anyone on his maternal side of the family, though.

I remember you clarifying several things. Thank you for hanging in there. Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. You and your folks remain in my thoughts and prayers.

Yet another "in regards to the LL" post:

LE initially said that the LL saw him on the 16th.

Then our family was manipulated into believing that our former family "advocate" (NOT my former co-VI!) had information from LE that said otherwise. Much of what was told to us by this person is turning out to possibly be false.

That's why I've said that the last *confirmed* date is the 11th. Because it's just not clear enough to me if the LL saw him or not. It's still possible that they did see him.

In regards to her being pregnant:

I have no clue. But I trust that my former co-VI wasn't lying and that she wasn't lied to either. But I just have no clue whether she ever was.
What a mess. Ugh. I'm so sorry you're continuing to have to deal with such frustration and uneasiness. All my love to you!

How awful to imagine Lucas sitting through having tattoos put on his bruises.
Ugh. I am so sorry.

In my opinion, I have no doubt EG placed them there. One by one...an attempted cover up of her actions. That was her pattern! She is cruel. Diabolical!

If I may be so bold to ask @FindLucasAllen , and please feel free not to answer.....but approximately how many tattoos are we talking about?

And, did this tattoo plan even come close to fooling anyone?

I have to go back and try to find the post about Lucas putting the tattoos on himself. I'll check the former VI's posts. I have never been on fb so it must have been mentioned here. Sorry FLA, I thought you had said it.

I'm not FLA, but in thread #28, post 179, it states "
  • March 2017: A witness told the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) that Lucas was covered in temporary tattoos to hide the bruises on his body."
This is from a timeline created from earlier posts. I'm searching for earlier posts about the temp. tattoos

I really hope LE releases both autopsies. Lucas and Emily.

Autopsy reports are public records under the Kansas Open Records Act (KORA), and I posted the link for Sedgwick County upthread.

I contacted Sedgwick today and the ME's office believes EG Autopsy will be sealed, and no information publicly available for about 90 days (unless the DA rules otherwise).

Take note LH autopsy being handled by "Harvey County Coroner" whose voicemail cites budget shortfall and limited personnel. I'm not optimistic about getting info from Harvey County anytime soon.

Contacts

Last edited:

I wish to extend the most heartfelt condolences for each new layer of grief and difficulty this has added to you and your family.

There is nothing anyone of us can do to make things easier or better right now. We can simply pray for each of you and hope your family is strong.

For as much as it may help, many of us are deeply sorrowful. And yes Lucas has taken the heart of so many in Wichita and in our nation. In many ways he may unite us in a movement to insure this never happens to another child. I have never seen so many people with nothing in common unite to search, pray and commit to a child as they have for Lucas.

Let’s have hope the truth will be told to begin the acceptance and eventual healing.

And please convey to those that so unselfishly opened Lucas Memorial Service to the public, most are grateful.

Godspeed and loving comfort.

I'm not FLA, but in thread #28, post 179, it states "
  • March 2017: A witness told the Kansas Department for Children and Families (DCF) that Lucas was covered in temporary tattoos to hide the bruises on his body."
This is from a timeline created from earlier posts. I'm searching for earlier posts about the temp. tattoos

Thanks Mysterian, but someone said Lucas had put them on himself. I can't find all of the threads on the search engine. It only shows nine. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14