Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is this information coming from that JO was planning to kidnap Lucas?
Jo said it herself in that hour and a half interview she did on the radio. Something about she was upset that DCF didn't do anything about the reports of abuse, so she was thinking of kidnapping Lucas and putting him somewhere safe and turning herself in. This is not an exact quote, but the gist of what she said.

Jo said it herself in that hour and a half interview she did on the radio. Something about she was upset that DCF didn't do anything about the reports of abuse, so she was thinking of kidnapping Lucas and putting him somewhere safe and turning herself in. This is not an exact quote, but the gist of what she said.

Okay, then I guess that's fine to discuss that she was thinking about it.

Where is this information coming from that JO was planning to kidnap Lucas?
I believe that was from JO herself in an interview. (It was something she wanted to do to save him from the abuse)
Mentioned would turn herself in once he was at safe location. Never had a chance to as he turned up missing shortly there after.

Does anyone have any updates on any info on this case? I see that Lucas Memorial will be in June 30. Glad to see them holding it in a large venue. I’m not local but I’d expect hundreds if not more to attend.

I certainly hope the community can begin to heal from this awful tragedy. And changes come in the manner in which abuse reports are addressed at DCF.

Celebration of Life set for Lucas Hernandez on June 30

From the above KWCH link:

A celebration of life will be held for Lucas Hernandez on Saturday, June 30 at 1 p.m. the WSU Eugene M. Hughes Metropolitan Complex.

The service will be open to the public, community leaders, law enforcement, friends, family and the media.

"We want to offer all those who have come to love our child the opportunity to grieve and say goodbye," reads the funeral announcement.

Flowers can be delivered to the Metroplex Friday (June 29) and Saturday (June 30).

Charitable donations can be made in Lucas' name to the Ronald McDonald House Global Charities or Beech Elementary Library, 1830 S. Cypress St., Wichita, KS 67207.

I'm pleased to see the memorials they have chosen.
It is a very positive choice. And time for good choices to come from this devastating case. People are so emotionally attached I think in part because Lucas could be a son, a grandson, a neighbor or someone we know.

We hurt because he didn’t have a chance or a voice strong enough to be saved.

And no one wants to see this happen again.

Dear Lucas, You have touched so many lives. We have come to love you so much. As we say good-bye,we promise never to forget you. Your bravery despite living with a monster. You have your wings now,Batman. Fly high,young man and as others are helped through your name,you will live on forever!

ATTENTION WEBSLEUTHS MEMBERS

A few reminders:

* When posting please do not use "I heard that" or " I read that." You must provide a link. We will remove any posts with these phrases. If you keep posting these phrases with no link, then you will receive a timeout

*Jamie cannot be sleuthed. There is no reason to sleuth Jamie. She did not kill Lucas. She did not kill Emily. Don't you think Jamie has been through enough without strangers tearing her apart? I am appalled when I see strangers trying to rip her to shreds. I will not allow it on Websleuths. You can discuss statements Jamie has made but nothing about her personal life or her parenting.

*Jonathan can be sleuthed. Jonathan had custody of Lucas. Jonathan is the one who handed Lucas over to his killer. He claims not to have known Emily was abusing him when everyone around him could see Lucas was being abused. Jonathan is facing charges for hitting Emily's boys.

*If you have questions about moderation please send a message via a "conversation." Do not pick an argument or attack a mod on the thread. This does not bode well for your Websleuths membership to continue

*Please be mindful that there is not much new to talk about in Lucas' case. There may be nothing much new to add to the discussion ever. We'll wait and see. In the meantime, if you feel you are getting hot under your computer collar and you want to go on the attack DON'T. Step back from your computer.

I understand there is really no new info... but I do hope someday we will find out info that LE has. I think the community needs that for closure . Lucas has forever changed me for someone I have never met to have such an affect on so many people.

Dear Lucas, You have touched so many lives. We have come to love you so much. As we say good-bye,we promise never to forget you. Your bravery despite living with a monster. You have your wings now,Batman. Fly high,young man and as others are helped through your name,you will live on forever!
OKay that made me cry. :(

I'm pleased to see the memorials they have chosen.

There is a guy from WV, I believe, who drives a Batmobile and dresses as Batman. He drove to the funeral for a 6 yr old here who died in a shooting while at school. I think Lucas would love a Batman sendoff. Will try to find his info, if I can.

ETA - the organization is Heroes 4 Higher LLC. This is their FB page :

Heroes 4 Higher LLC

Awww! That would be so awesome!! Perhaps you can get him in touch with @FindLucasAllen and get him to send Lucas off with his favorite super hero in attendance

There is a guy from WV, I believe, who drives a Batmobile and dresses as Batman. He drove to the funeral for a 6 yr old here who died in a shooting while at school. I think Lucas would love a Batman sendoff. Will try to find his info, if I can.

ETA - the organization is Heroes 4 Higher LLC. This is their FB page :

Heroes 4 Higher LLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members