Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez
BY TIM POTTER
April 13, 2018 09:34 AM
Updated April 17, 2018 01:40 PM

....March 2017: Someone saw Lucas with “temporary tattoos that were hiding bruises.” Lucas was reported to have been covered “from head to toe in bruises,” according to a report to the Kansas Department for Children and Families on Feb. 19, two days after Glass told police he had disappeared. The person said Lucas had a bruise on his bottom “that looked like the shape of a clothes iron. … Lucas reportedly stated (Glass) had caused the bruises,” the document says....

Feb 2016 - Feb 2018 Timeline at link below.
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

Thank you for posting this. I was the one who made that report in February, except they have the date wrong. I called on the 17th as soon as I found out Lucas was missing as a way to hopefully have everything I had seen documented. Because I knew.

I never really contributed much to Lucas' case but the whole temp tatts thing really resonated with me from the very first time I saw it.

I don't recall how old I was but I do recall being super excited to get the temp tatts in the Cracker Jack boxes and knowing exactly how to apply them. I mean sure, I grew up in the late 60's... didn't every kid know how to apply water soluble temp tatts from Cracker Jacks??

Of course... you located each and every crescent shaped bruise from the fingernails that dug deep into your forearm and that was the FIRST place the temp tattoos went. Then, if there were any left, they went on the leg bruises or even the face bruises. Depending on the color of the bruise, the tatt made them look cool.

When I first read that it was Lucas that covered himself with these temp tatts, all I could think was "I get it buddy, I totally get it... we did too". We being, the thousands and thousands of kids of prior generations growing up in violent and abusive situations, and dealing with it in the most rudimentary way possible.

Lucas... buddy, you can't hear me, but I pray somehow you know, that we get it. We feel you, and we love you. You did NOT die in vein. Please know this.

I'm so sorry, OM. You didn't deserve it. Lucas didn't deserve it. No child does. My heart breaks for you, Lucas, and every child that has ever had to creatively hide marks and bruises. I hope you've been able to find peace.

I'm so sorry, OM. You didn't deserve it. Lucas didn't deserve it. No child does. My heart breaks for you, Lucas, and every child that has ever had to creatively hide marks and bruises. I hope you've been able to find peace.
Every time you post, I just wish I could be even half the person you are. So kind and caring during what I imagine is the worst experience of your life.

Every time you post, I just wish I could be even half the person you are. So kind and caring during what I imagine is the worst experience of your life.
Amen to this, FLA (weird I want to call you by your name now?). You have shown such grace under absolute horror. You’re a true angel. Thank you for everything you’ve done for Lucas. Adore you.

Thank you for posting this. I was the one who made that report in February, except they have the date wrong. I called on the 17th as soon as I found out Lucas was missing as a way to hopefully have everything I had seen documented. Because I knew.

FLA. IF it’s not intrusive can you share how maybe you are coping with all that’s occured. Without getting into detail. I think we’d just like a reassurance that you are going to be ok.

And that’s the best most respectful way I can ask. You have been so very nice under the most stressful life events one can experience. I can’t imagine how I would cope. I don’t participate in these forums often, and usually express concern face to face which is much easier. So without seeming rude or nosy let us know to the extent you are comfortable how you are doing with all of this.

And if you choose to say no then please know we’ve appreciated every word if your input and understand how difficult this must be.

The first few posts of each thread have recaps and links to previous threads. I ran a search on this site and only got two results, both from thread 28 about Lucas. I'm pretty sure those temporary tattoos were discussed earlier, I just haven't located the post. Since my search produced so few results, I've started back at thread 1 and I'm trying to find exactly where they were mentioned. If anyone remembers more details, I'd appreciate the help. :)
I also believe this was from the JO interview on NG, because I remember very well being surprised to hear her say it was him that had put them on. Will listen to podcast again ASAP and share exact wording...please consider this just IMO as I don’t have the exact wording yet.

Last edited:
I was thinking about this earlier. I wonder if they will wait for toxicology on her - a) because of her history, b) because of the already churning rumor mill surrounding the circumstances (thanks, hangers on!) which began as EG was being removed the home in which she died.

If I was Wichita LE, ME, DA, what have you, I would want to wait until the whole picture was known before saying anything. Much like it seems they are with Lucas.

There is WAY too much pot stirring going on right now.

I’m diligently trying to post with respect and compassion now.

Imo the DA LE AND ME are waiting for tox screens. Regarding EG it’s possible they have requested hair analysis to determine long term substance use as far back as possible. That does take time.

It might help them understand what might have been used around the time of Lucas disappearance. And other tests will certainly determine serum levels of June 8.

Did anyone report how she arrived at the Edgemoor home? Drive cab dropped off.?

Posted by Momma3boys - May 12th - Lucas and Tattoos

"This is all so sad, so many tears for Lucas and Jamie. Lucas put the tattoos on 😓. My heart is breaking.
My mind always goes back to Jamie saying water, that he doesn't like water. Maybe her intuition was kicking in without her even knowing it. Could Lucas be in the water?"
ACTIVE SEARCH - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

I haven’t been active on this thread and haven’t kept up with the thread since it moves so fast. But I do try to keep up with recent news articles when possible. I don’t want to intrude on a thread that has so many dedicated and passionate posters, but just want to say that I feel so sad for poor Lucas, and so sad that he was failed by his caretakers. Emily is a coward. I assume it’s not within TOS to discuss JH so I’ll keep my comments about him to myself.

I haven’t been active on this thread and haven’t kept up with the thread since it moves so fast. But I do try to keep up with recent news articles when possible. I don’t want to intrude on a thread that has so many dedicated and passionate posters, but just want to say that I feel so sad for poor Lucas, and so sad that he was failed by his caretakers. Emily is a coward. I assume it’s not within TOS to discuss JH so I’ll keep my comments about him to myself.
JH can be discussed. Carry on.

JH can be discussed. Carry on.

I feel a little uncomfortable bc I may be making judgements without knowing things that have been discussed here, bc I know I am super out of the loop. But on that note, if I am allowed to state my opinion, he is just as guilty as Emily. He left his baby boy with an abusive psycho. I remember in the beginning of Lucas being missing, he had the nerve to go on TV next to Lucas mom and fake cry. No dude - you left your son with the woman who murdered him - despite red flags everywhere. Zero sympathy for him.

I feel a little uncomfortable bc I may be making judgements without knowing things that have been discussed here, bc I know I am super out of the loop. But on that note, if I am allowed to state my opinion, he is just as guilty as Emily. He left his baby boy with an abusive psycho. I remember in the beginning of Lucas being missing, he had the nerve to go on TV next to Lucas mom and fake cry. No dude - you left your son with the woman who murdered him - despite red flags everywhere. Zero sympathy for him.
You're not alone on how you feel. Many here are pretty upset that he seemingly allowed Lucas to be abused by Emily. I've actually mentioned and wondered if he might get charges laid on him for child neglect, failure to protect, accessory to abuse, etc.
I'm sure he feels like a stinking fool right now, but he must take some of this responsibility. Emily was also taking care of their daughter. It's been suggested that she may have been abused also and CINC stated that he was not an appropriate person to leave her with.

You're not alone on how you feel. Many here are pretty upset that he seemingly allowed Lucas to be abused by Emily. I've actually mentioned and wondered if he might get charges laid on him for child neglect, failure to protect, accessory to abuse, etc.
I'm sure he feels like a stinking fool right now, but he must take some of this responsibility. Emily was also taking care of their daughter. It's been suggested that she may have been abused also and CINC stated that he was not an appropriate person to leave her with.

I hope he does have to face the music and gets charged with neglect, failure to protect, etc. I got a bad vibe from him from the second I saw him on TV, and my gut tells me he has more responsibility for this than may meet the eye. I’m trying to be vague but I’m sure you’re picking up what I’m putting down.

IMO if he feels like a fool it’s not because he innocently left Lucas with Emily. It’s bc he got caught allowing it, or worse.

I'm not saying this to criticize or argue with anything you've said. But when I saw JH on that TV interview my feeling was that he was trying to rein in his emotions and struggling with it. I'm only saying that to say how we can see the same thing and each come way with a different perception of it.

Again I'm not coming out in disagreement, it's good to have a well-explained difference of interpretation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member