Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think those people will show up. Those people care about EG, not LH, and while they're odd and misguided, I don't think they're intentionally hurtful or vindictive.
Oh I don't know about that. They have bees in their bonnets and aren't going away. These are classless women, and I'd love to know how they even knew about Emily's suicide so quickly, that they were in front of the house and ready for show time with the media. Then they had the audacity to go on Nancy Grace after. No, I don't think they're going away anytime soon. Hopefully, they'll be cops there to keep them at bay, should they show up.

It's a little bit strange that the neighbor first thought Lucas was the older boy and now she thinks he was the younger. I'm wondering if she couldn't really identify Lucas at all. If she thinks now he was the younger one, there is only about a one year age gap between Lucas and EG's youngest son I believe, which makes it even more likely that the boys she saw were EG's, if it was on VD and since EG lied about where Lucas was on VD.
To be honest, I am wondering if she is even reliable at this point as a witness. Lucas' had a distinct smile (silver caps on his front teeth). By now, she should know if it was definitely him, just from either talking to him herself or watching him talk to the other children.

I meant to reply earlier. I agree with your post. I think EG was afraid of going to prison and that door was closing in on her. That is the reason she committed suicide. jmo
According to people I know who have been in prison she would have been better off there that dead. But this was her choice. I kind of wanted to watch her suffer in prison. I hope Lucas's family get what they need out of this, They are who is important here in all this. I wish I could come to Lucas's memorial ( it is only a hour and a half ride but I got no ride from Lyons, Kansas.)

Lucas' parents: Memorial for boy will be open to public

“In the statement, Lucas' parents said they want to "focus on laying him to rest in a manner that celebrates his short time on this earth," then work with the community to memorialize their beautiful child.”

The way I interpret here, they will have his funeral, and then a public memorial. I hope that’s right.

I also hope if any of EG family goes that people are respectful to them. Lucas was in their lives for three years and they are not responsible for the actions of their daughter.
Honestly, I would not go if my child was responsible for another child's death. Maybe after the funeral, they could go and say something in his honor amongst themselves and lay a few roses on his grave, which would be fine. I totally understand that they are not responsible for Lucas' death, but some of them knew she was abusing him- no way you could miss that. I know some of them loved him dearly, but right now, this should be all about Lucas' biological family, and his friends and JO and JH's friends. You got to know when to bow out gracefully, in times like this, even if it is not your fault.

Charliegizmo mentioned statement analysis. We can't refer here to outside blogs on the subject or anything, but we do have Kadoober's transcription and we can analyze that ourselves in our own thoughts.

I don't think I still have Kadoober's transcript open, but there was something about playing with his brothers (as well as his cousins) and bruises.

Thinking of the possible lack of sightings since the 11th, that was a day where we know that the two older brothers were there, reportedly playing with sticks in the garden (with the neighbor's kids).

And we have context of this happening just one week after the incident where one of the brothers goes home with bruises that so concern his father that the father takes photos and goes to the police. The father of EG's boys wants to stop those boys having future visits with EG.

So, what if in the course of playing, or maybe after coming in the house (with Lucas) after playing, one of those boys got a bruise? That would be major for EG. I think that would send her wild, and she might take that out on Lucas.

I now feel I might have a working theory for the *why* in conjunction with the date of the 11th. In my mind the theories for the 16th felt very weak, but this one feels a lot stronger to me.

Honestly, I would not go if my child was responsible for another child's death. Maybe after the funeral, they could go and say something in his honor amongst themselves and lay a few roses on his grave, which would be fine. I totally understand that they are not responsible for Lucas' death, but some of them knew she was abusing him- no way you could miss that. I know some of them loved him dearly, but right now, this should be all about Lucas' biological family, and his friends and JO and JH's friends. You got to know when to bow out gracefully, in times like this, even if it is not your fault.
Her family knew, and remember it was stated the first DCS call reporting the abuse was by a member of her family.

I just don't understand all confusion about when Lucas was seen by the LL and the neighbors - they only lived in that home 12 days before he was reported missing. It is not like they saw Lucas all the time for months on end - meeting a new neighbor would stand out and you would think it wouldnt be that hard to pinpoint days and times.

Not to take the focus off Lucas but a lot of nurses, educators (that are interns), food service workers, PE are required to report to their employer. They are 3rd party employees and the employer then informs the school. What the school does after being informed is on them. Devil in the details "don't rock the contract that brings in the money".

I’m wondering now if possibly Lucas’ death, and/or his disposal (sorry for that word) occurred on the 14th.

I don't know why you've suggested that date, but it's interesting to me that the 14th is another day when EG might have had her bio sons over.

I think a lot of our theories for the *why* are including the bio sons, and her thoughts that it's unfair she doesn't have custody of them but instead has to look after JH's son every day, every puke, every 'accident', cook for him, clean up his 'mess', etc. And part of the context for the 4th and 11th is the fear of losing even the limited visitation with her bio sons.

All those times when EG refers to "he's my son" and "I would never hurt my son (little boy?). Is she talking about Lucas but thinking about her bio sons? I'm curious if there might be an aspect of that in there. Conjecture, what if EG's younger bio son got a bruise (or a whack from the stick-fighting that she was scared was going to bruise? "he's just a little boy", "he bruises easily" ... what if these are in part not about Lucas but the things she wants to say to defend herself over a bruise that happened to her younger bio son? Was it the younger bio son who got bruised by JH on the 4th? It could be her subconsciously bringing that incident into her language.

Charliegizmo mentioned statement analysis. We can't refer here to outside blogs on the subject or anything, but we do have Kadoober's transcription and we can analyze that ourselves in our own thoughts.

I don't think I still have Kadoober's transcript open, but there was something about playing with his brothers (as well as his cousins) and bruises.

Thinking of the possible lack of sightings since the 11th, that was a day where we know that the two older brothers were there, reportedly playing with sticks in the garden (with the neighbor's kids).

And we have context of this happening just one week after the incident where one of the brothers goes home with bruises that so concern his father that the father takes photos and goes to the police. The father of EG's boys wants to stop those boys having future visits with EG.

So, what if in the course of playing, or maybe after coming in the house (with Lucas) after playing, one of those boys got a bruise? That would be major for EG. I think that would send her wild, and she might take that out on Lucas.

I now feel I might have a working theory for the *why* in conjunction with the date of the 11th. In my mind the theories for the 16th felt very weak, but this one feels a lot stronger to me.

i very much think this is likely too. ive always subscribed to theory EG took her anger out on LH due to issues with JH but i also always pictured it in a larger sense; re almost anything could go wrong in EGs life and its somehow JH/the man in her life who is supposed to be her anchor is to blame.

for example, lets say your above scenario is correct. i bet EG was all like "if JH werent ALWAYS away for work, i could keep these boys under control. how can someone expect me to take care of them 24/7". bam, shes the victim and has a reason to lash out at LH.

another reason i find this so likely is 3 boys - there are going to be bruises and scrapes and lots of mischief. normal bruises, scrapes and mischief but EG knew she couldnt afford to be under scrutiny bc Lucas' family/the school was already onto her.

The door latch is something I haven't paid any attention to. All I know is NG asked JH about it. Why is it of any relevance?

The door was only relevant at the beginning of the case. There weren't very many details being released about Lucas' disappearance. When police released the statement or whatever, about how Lucas didn't leave on his own/didn't wander away. I think the focus shifted to Emily, and not the door being left open. Most people figured out quickly, that the door claim was a lie, and that she did something to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bunny1998#