Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charliegizmo mentioned statement analysis. We can't refer here to outside blogs on the subject or anything, but we do have Kadoober's transcription and we can analyze that ourselves in our own thoughts.

I don't think I still have Kadoober's transcript open, but there was something about playing with his brothers (as well as his cousins) and bruises.

Thinking of the possible lack of sightings since the 11th, that was a day where we know that the two older brothers were there, reportedly playing with sticks in the garden (with the neighbor's kids).

And we have context of this happening just one week after the incident where one of the brothers goes home with bruises that so concern his father that the father takes photos and goes to the police. The father of EG's boys wants to stop those boys having future visits with EG.

So, what if in the course of playing, or maybe after coming in the house (with Lucas) after playing, one of those boys got a bruise? That would be major for EG. I think that would send her wild, and she might take that out on Lucas.

I now feel I might have a working theory for the *why* in conjunction with the date of the 11th. In my mind the theories

for the 16th felt very weak, but this one feels a lot stronger to me.

<Modsnip>

I hope people attending service have compassion and boundaries. It’s not the time nor place for conflict. It’s time to honor Lucas and his legacy. Should be pretty easy to define and understand implementing it may be difficult for some.
To those people who can’t find compassion or sympathy to do so find somewhere else to go that day or stay away.

Plain and simple honor family wishes.

Ps I can’t edit anymore. I apologize for spellcheck or my hands. Appreciate your patience until I can type better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please do not bring any FB rumors or drama here.

JO's FB is not sleuthable or linkable here. Please let her grieve in peace as the mother of a murdered child.

If MSM reports on any memorials for Lucas, that may be linked here.

Kind of gives you a little insight on what police have to deal with, witnesses having difficulty giving exact dates.
But in this particular instance LE have the benefit of actually speaking with EG's ex, who would have been able to tell them exactly when she did have the boys (and whether he saw Lucas on any given date). That said, your point is very sound in general. :)

And since it is likely this will not ever go to trial (assuming EG is solely responsible), we may never know the answer to these questions. While we may know the visitation schedule per some court document that a smarter-than-I member has located, we don't know when the visits actually occurred -- and we should not assume they were always on Wednesday and/or Sunday. Life happens; parents agree to alter scheduled visits. It's never been confirmed (that I recall) that she had her boys on Valentine's. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

We finally got in touch with the neighbor who said she saw Lucas. She said she saw two boys only on a Thursday in January and one of the boys was Lucas. She said she now thinks the younger boy was Lucas and the older boy was his brother, since both boys played with her own son in Jonathan and Emily's front yard while Emily sat on the porch. The family (Jonathan's) did not move into that neighborhood, however, until February. I waiting on a return response to her on whether she perhaps has her months confused. However, even with the months confused, I am not sure either of Emily's biological sons were over at her house on Edgemoor during the week (weekend only).
I didn't think they moved in until Feb. 7th, are you sure she saw them in Jan?

I think this is very important to highlight. There are NO fundraisers authorized or approved by the family at this time.

‘We were never prepared to face this loss’: Lucas Hernandez memorial will be open to public, parents say

Further, a benevolence fund will help reduce the chances of people donating to any unapproved fundraisers. No fundraisers at this time have been approved by the family, Hernandez told CrimeOnline.

It’s possible the neighbor had mistaken the echo of the gunshot for a second shot.

Except it was said they were a few minutes apart.
Assuming it happened at all.

in one of the interviews, DM mentioned EG had attempted suicide before and i believe a few people were posting about it? i cant find it now and wanted to know if someone had the link handy most importantly, do we know if this suicide attempt was post-Lucas' death/her first or arrest or at another time in her life?

It was an old scar on her wrist, so it would have been before Lucas died. However, DM assumed it was a suicide attempt and it may not have been at all.

It could have been genuine self injury with no intention to die. Some people have dozens of scars and have never attempted suicide because they don't want to die. They simply want some relief from the pain of life. The self injury is in fact what keeps them coping and alive.

I didn't realize this before. I knew about all 3 as well as the Nancy Grace connection, however I didn't realize they are all 6 years apart.

Melinda Duckett killed herself in 2006.

Toni Medrano killed herself in 2012.

Emily Glass in 2018.

Creepy.

Always Batman...
Batman Forever.

These made me want to go back and get this, that I posted March 7th.

So sad. :(

KS - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

Dear Lucas,

Batman is so super cool!!

But you you, Lucas, have created super heroes right here on earth...It's just their names are a little different. We call some of them Henry, RMT, Gigtu, Lil Texans, Tricia, FindLucas Allen...Strange huh...there are many more too! And they are all here to find you, Lucas! Consider 'Batman' on the case!!

Sending all the love in the world. Shine your light little man!

Love,

andalso

These made me want to go back and get this, that I posted March 7th.

So sad. :(

KS - KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

Dear Lucas,

Batman is so super cool!!

But you you, Lucas, have created super heroes right here on earth...It's just their names are a little different. We call some of them Henry, RMT, Gigtu, Lil Texans, Tricia, FindLucas Allen...Strange huh...there are many more too! And they are all here to find you, Lucas! Consider 'Batman' on the case!!

Sending all the love in the world. Shine your light little man!

Love,

andalso
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
Baaaaaatman.

I generally sit on my hands with regards to my thoughts particularly on JH but the public statements released by he and JO are just so classy. Especially knowing they've had a rocky relationship throughout the years, the united front they are presenting for their son and the eloquence and grace of their statements is incredible.

Not to take the focus off Lucas but a lot of nurses, educators (that are interns), food service workers, PE are required to report to their employer. They are 3rd party employees and the employer then informs the school. What the school does after being informed is on them. Devil in the details "don't rock the contract that brings in the money".
In some states the professional is required to report directly to sicial services and LE. THEY HAVE TO obtain and preserve copies and details of reports as well. Their professional licenses can depend on it. I recall one psychologist having to self report. He failed to do so and had to leave the state to find a job. Imagine a professional in the position of being found guilty of child abuse. And he was........

Last edited:
But in this particular instance LE have the benefit of actually speaking with EG's ex, who would have been able to tell them exactly when she did have the boys (and whether he saw Lucas on any given date). That said, your point is very sound in general. :)

And since it is likely this will not ever go to trial (assuming EG is solely responsible), we may never know the answer to these questions. While we may know the visitation schedule per some court document that a smarter-than-I member has located, we don't know when the visits actually occurred -- and we should not assume they were always on Wednesday and/or Sunday. Life happens; parents agree to alter scheduled visits. It's never been confirmed (that I recall) that she had her boys on Valentine's. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Imo many different positions/people can by statute petition to set in motion an inquest Like proceeding. “I will research and post a link to Kansas state statutes.

I also hope if any of EG family goes that people are respectful to them. Lucas was in their lives for three years and they are not responsible for the actions of their daughter.

Hmmm. I have mixed feelings about this statement. Mostly, I agree—and of course if they go, no one should be rude or belittle them. However, part of me is really angry they didn’t hold Emily accountable for her actions—and they didn’t protect Lucas. Especially since one member of her family is a mandated reporter. I acknowledge that I don’t have all the facts and if I did I might see things differently. On the other hand—I have empathy for their situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petrina