Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is just plain ole Show Business! If you don't make it dramatic they won't listen and that folks is just how Nancy rolls. There wasn't anything new in the broadcast that we haven't heard. all jmo
I remember when 'shock jock' Howard Stern switched to Sirrus/Satellite radio because the FCC does not regulate show content on Sirrus (i.e., no restrictions and no FCC fines). Today NG can say whatever whenever without recourse, and I think she's taking advantage of her new medium. I don't listen anymore. MOO...

JH has a bench trial July 16 for the battery charge with EG’s biological son. It was rescheduled from May 23. I wonder if that will affect him getting full custody of MH. I agree this case seems unfinished to me as well. I just hope the DA has answers for the family. I’m just going to wait and see.
I have little hope for the DA giving concrete answers. The laws really protect perpetrators much more than the victims.
I think his battery charge will be dismissed. It no longer serves a purpose for the reporting party. Their participation will be necessary and quite frankly, at this point, if I were the father of EG's sons I would not put them thru anymore. It no longer matters as far as them being in any danger. Just as a parent, that's how I would feel. I suppose the DA might proceed with their evidence but I doubt it.
I do think JH will eventually get full custody of MH. He is outwardly expressing he is willing to jump thru hoops for her and I think he will. I hope he will put her protection first, not another meth druggy woman. I'm not sure about his capabilities with good judgement. he seems to lack good judgement.

Last edited:
I remember when 'shock jock' Howard Stern switched to Sirrus/Satellite radio because the FCC does not regulate show content on Sirrus (i.e., no restrictions and no FCC fines). Today NG can say whatever whenever without recourse, and I think she's taking advantage of her new medium. I don't listen anymore. MOO...
I don't trust her reporting anymore and I'm super disappointed.

I have little hope for the DA giving concrete answers. The laws really protect perpetrators much more than the victims.
I think his battery charge will be dismissed. It no longer serves a purpose for the reporting party. Their participation will be necessary and quite frankly, at this point, if I were the father of EG's sons I would not put them thru anymore. It no longer matters as far as them being in any danger. Just as a parent, that's how I would feel. I suppose the DA might proceed with their evidence but I doubt it.
I do think JH will eventually get full custody of MH. He is outwardly expressing he is willing to jump thru hoops for her and I think he will. I hope he will put her protection first, not another meth druggy woman. I'm not sure about his capabilities with good judge

I really hope he doesn’t get custody.. he has poor judgement not just with EG but with associations after LH was missing. Not taking advice from DM. I would be ok with family from NM .

I've actually been a fan of NG for many years but this time I felt betrayed.
I'm sorry you're feeling disillusioned. I think betrayal is a relevant term - especially on behalf of Lucas and his family. Exploited is another one that comes to mind. It's all about the ratings and the almighty dollar. Which is really unfortunate because she could be doing a whole lot of good in rhis world.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you're feeling disillusioned. I think betrayal is a relevant term - especially on behalf of Lucas and his family. Exploited is another one that comes to mind. It's all about the ratings and the almighty dollar. Which is really unfortunate because she could be doing a whole lot of good in rhis world.
yes. I feel she exploited this case and I no longer trust her.

I think if JH gets custody he needs Anger Management and Parenting classes immediately. Also, CPS should be required to do a thorough check on his home, occupants, and pediatric check of MH at surprise visits for the next two years.

He didn’t prove to be a caring parent with a child now deceased under suspicious circumstances, a suit has been filed against him on abuse to his step-son, so it seems the qualifiers are there to watch his actions with MH.

My opinions only.

I am having a hard time stepping away.. it just seems so unfinished. Somehow I have to accept that we will not ever have the full story. I also want to know that MH will be ok.
I agree! I keep thinking of the trauma that the other children are going through and Lucas' parents. I so hope that they can be there for their other children and get the help that they need.

I do think JH will eventually get full custody of MH. He is outwardly expressing he is willing to jump thru hoops for her and I think he will. I hope he will put her protection first, not another meth druggy woman. I'm not sure about his capabilities with good judgement. he seems to lack good judgement.

I hope the court will accept the earlier statements given by the boys and not force them to attend to testify in person. That would be so hard for them after their mother's death :-(

After hearing both 911 calls. When E.G. called crying "my son" fake crying. Quite the actress. The not step mom/Live in girlfriend.
Then JH on his 911 call.
He said she was his fiance. Then claimed he was just letting her stay there because she didn't have any where else to go blah blah blah.
Both of them just talk, talk,talk, out of the sides of their mouth.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article213997314.html
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article214001514.html
I don't trust him any more than Her.
I don't think he killed E.G. but things are just not Adding up.
They haven't from the get go.
Everything from the horses mouth just keeps getting more,and more damning.
From his ice cold arrogance being POd about it coming out that Lucas was being abused, to his still calling her his fiance. To her staying at the house, not staying at the house.
He can't keep his stories straight.

Agree x1000! Not saying JH killed EG either but he is just as sketchy and has been from the start. Talk talk talk is right. And he shouldn't have cared if she didn't have anywhere to go - that's her problem! So shady. I feel like he is getting away with so much and it's really pissing me off.

I didn't want to say anything about EG on the memorial day. I did listen to her 911 call, probably on Friday/early Saturday.

I don't know what to think about that call. She did sound distressed to me. We also know she was lying her face off. I noted that she kept saying "where's Lucas" as if the dispatcher could tell her...and " Oh my god. I don’t know what to do" which is showing concern for herself, but she never shows concern for Lucas' well being. So I think there are definitely guilty knowledge flags that someone good at statement analysis would pick up on. And this part "I’m scared. Where is he?" I think with what we know now that she was scared for herself, she doesn't really tie in the 'scared' bit to Lucas' current safety.

EG mentions people around the corner in the call, but she tells the dispatcher that she doesn't think they had anything to do with it. Why would she think they didn't have anything to do with 'it'? Maybe because they weren't there at the actual time 'it' happened?

I didn't want to say anything about EG on the memorial day. I did listen to her 911 call, probably on Friday/early Saturday.

I don't know what to think about that call. She did sound distressed to me. We also know she was lying her face off. I noted that she kept saying "where's Lucas" as if the dispatcher could tell her...and " Oh my god. I don’t know what to do" which is showing concern for herself, but she never shows concern for Lucas' well being. So I think there are definitely guilty knowledge flags that someone good at statement analysis would pick up on. And this part "I’m scared. Where is he?" I think with what we know now that she was scared for herself, she doesn't really tie in the 'scared' bit to Lucas' current safety.

EG mentions people around the corner in the call, but she tells the dispatcher that she doesn't think they had anything to do with it. Why would she think they didn't have anything to do with 'it'? Maybe because they weren't there at the actual time 'it' happened?
I think the 911 call was pure fiction with emphasis on drama. He may have been dead up to a week and she had taken his body 20 north and left him there to decompose. Every word out of her mouth was a lie. Everything.

Did you see this article? I wish it was more in depth, but it does include a transcript of the 911 call.

"Sheryl McCollum, a language expert, CSI, and Director of Atlanta’s Cold Case Investigative Research Institute, analyzed the 911 call..."

Lucas Hernandez 911 call released: Language expert points out inconsistencies, red flags on Emily Glass’ call to report young boy missing

I also find it telling that EG knows that Lucas' coat, shoes, bike and ALL his toys are in the home without even having to go look. Most kids have so many toys the best you'd be likely to say is that there's nothing obviously missing?

I also find it telling that EG knows that Lucas' coat, shoes, bike and ALL his toys are in the home without even having to go look. Most kids have so many toys the best you'd be likely to say is that there's nothing obviously missing?

Yeah instead of just saying "Um, I think so" or whatever. She knew he didn't have anything with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces