Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Everyone,

I know those pictures of Lucas are so adorable but I have to un-approve them until I receive a link back to the pictures.

Please remember when posting pictures you need to link to the source and the source has to be already approved by Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

In the article presented in msm, the neighbor remembers her out front smoking with a man. Who is this man????? Supposedly that Saturday. Will link article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't totally agree with this line of thinking. While I agree there is no evidence that she abused her own boys, she hadn't had custody of them for a long time & even her visitations were supervised. So lack of opportunity is what probably spared them. She may not have the resentment toward them that she does toward Lucas, but with her temper & anger issues I find it hard to believe they didn't snap her from time to time when she did have custody.

Visits with her children were supervised? Thats telling.
Alot of information has come to light.
The father should be arrested.
The charge?
Whatever its called when neglect results in murder.
Thats providing Lucas was killed. Its not looking good.

The charge?

I think this is what ticks me off so bad!!! It is telling she had supervised visits and on top of that, numerous reports to child services about bruises on Lucas! So what gives ??!!! Her history on top of reports would be enough for someone to step in! You’d think!

If she has a restricted license, it makes me even more curious about how she was able to move from the apartment to the new place, by herself, with 2 young children. ....SOMEONE had to have helped her manage that.

Was Dad here for the move?

The way it's worded in the article is kinda weird, I think it can be read in one of two ways: either her license was restricted in general (like they do with probationary drivers (at least here in NJ), they can't drive after a certain time at night) OR her license was restricted by the court in relation to her time with her sons (e.g. she can't be alone in the car with them, she needs a fully licensed driver with her).

The charge?
RSBM

Hmmm....
LE cannot arrest him if they have nothing on him. Has JH been completely cleared ?
That question hasn't been answered ; afaik.

I think this is what ticks me off so bad!!! It is telling she had supervised visits and on top of that, numerous reports to child services about bruises on Lucas! So what gives ??!!! Her history on top of reports would be enough for someone to step in! You’d think!
RSBM

Anyone know who the man was she was observed with on Sat. ? It couldn't be JH, right ? Since he had to drive 12 hours just to get home from work.
Are we allowed to discuss JH's movements right before and after Lucas' disappearance ?
So many unanswered questions.
:moo:

So somebody posted this upthread and I haven’t seen anybody talking about this?! It would have been the 13th:

“Before that, on Tuesday, Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.”

An SUV backed up to the garage? Yes they just moved in but they were already there on the 11th when her kids and neighbors kids played out front. Who owns a white SUV?!

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html#storylink=cpy

With this new information released about EG custody and supervised visits one thing stands out to me. With a lot of these cases the children are abused/murdered by their parents new SO who more often than not do not have custody of their own kids or are as in EG case having supervised visits because a documented history but all the while had free access to Lucas. We've got to do something to protect these children MOO
Sorry rant over going back to read thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

So somebody posted this upthread and I haven’t seen anybody talking about this?! It would have been the 13th:

“Before that, on Tuesday, Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.”

An SUV backed up to the garage? Yes they just moved in but they were already there on the 11th when her kids and neighbors kids played out front. Who owns a white SUV?!

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html#storylink=cpy

Wow interesting I missed that. Speed reading to catch up. I think the gardening part took my attention.

Hey Everyone,

I know those pictures of Lucas are so adorable but I have to un-approve them until I receive a link back to the pictures.

Please remember when posting pictures you need to link to the source and the source has to be already approved by Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia
Sorry I didn't realize pictures also need a link. Will find it thank you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Wow interesting I missed that. Speed reading to catch up. I think the gardening part took my attention.

Well yea, not many people garden with babies in Kansas in February. Even if it was warm. It was warm in CO last week too but I wasn’t out digging in the frozen ground. Again, feels set up like “look I’m home and nothing weird to see here”.

What the hell was she out digging around for?!

Thanks for bringing this article forward!
Maybe the SUV belongs to the guy she was smoking with outside the other neighbor mentioned in today’s article. That neighbor doesn’t say it was the same day she was over with the kids. So the SUV was there of Tuesday, what date was that?

Restricted driver’s license in Kansas (not revoked and not a restricted learner’s permit for teens)

https://www.kansaslegalservices.org/node/1648/restricted-driver’s-license-instead-suspension-kansas

41c9a3e69a428ad2a60a0f95030cc983.jpg

In Virginia the most common reasons for restricted licenses are 1st offense DWI and failure to pay child support.

Persons in Kansas (and most other states) over 18 are not required to have a restricted “learner’s permit” providing they can pass vision, written and on the road tests.

https://www.dmv.org/ks-kansas/apply-license.php
c21808f1e0d1a428e7b54bea9393b2aa.jpg

My sister who lives in Wichita got her first license in Kansas at the age of 38, she had a restricted license for a short time.

I am getting conflicting reports about supervised vs unsupervised visitation for Glass and her older boys.

www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

- His 26-year-old stepmother, Emily Glass, reported him missing. Wichita police arrested her Wednesday, saying they suspect her of endangering Lucas and a 1- year-old child. A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys' ...

In October she was finally allowed UNsupervised visits, before that it was supervised. She had been asking since 2014 or longer for unsupervised. It's a long complicated article so it took me a minute to grasp.

My sister who lives in Wichita got her first license in Kansas at the age of 38, she had a restricted license for a short time.

Thanks for the local info, that’s not what the KS DMV website says so I appreciate the insight.

Thanks for the local info, that’s not what the KS DMV website says so I appreciate the insight.

No problem, I was trying to find my sisters picture to tell you what exactly what it was called but that’s been like 5 years ago so that’s a lot of FB photos to search through!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member