Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This entire matter is so sad, but all of these cases reveal the worst human beings have to offer. After handling similar cases in Alaska for many years a person never hardens themselves to abuse and missing children of a tender age. In my experience there has been adequate time and opportunity for family and friends to come forward for any positive result in lucas’ disappearance.

One thing to remember, is that every professional searching for Lucas from the first officer who was first on scene to the professionals searching are emotionally invested in this matter. If you have any contact with law enforcement in the area please take the time to express your appreciation. Yes they are paid for their service, but alleged abuse cases, and potential negative outcomes are extremely stressful for everyone. A thank you goes a very long way today.

Is this being organized by LE?

Looks like a mother who lost a child is organizing, but PD knows about it? Jmo

To help look for Lucas, Medlam and her sister have put together a search party.

They will be gathering at Chisholm Creek Park Monday morning at 9 a.m.

Public information officer Paul Cruz says Wichita police have already thoroughly searched this area with several hundred officers, but the public does play a vital role in cases like this.

“We realize this has really touched the hearts of our community,” he said. “And you know, this shows that we work so closely with the community. and the community is really stepping up to help us out and we appreciate that.”

WPD officials ask that if you do find anything, not to touch it and contact police immediately.

If you have any other information that can help in the search please contact police at 316-383-4661.
http://ksn.com/2018/02/25/colwich-woman-says-the-search-for-lucas-hits-close-to-home/

No, it is being organized by a group on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy. They are going to find themselves in trouble since LE doesn’t want the public searching.

Is this being organized by LE?
Doesn't seem so.
From your link:
[FONT=&quot]"One Colwich mother, who says the search hits close to home, is now organizing her own search party to help find him."[/FONT][FONT=&quot]For Medlam, his disappearance takes her back to 2010 when her 5-year-old son Mason also went missing.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]“He got out of an open window and my daughter was watching him,” said Medlam. “We had police fire and rescue and I actually found him floating in a pond 17 minutes after he went missing.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Mason died two days later."
"WPD officials ask that if you do find anything, not to touch it and contact police immediately"[/FONT]

Poor woman:(

We're obviously all nervously awaiting any word or updates:tears:

Please let today be the day that someone speaks up and tells where Lucas is at. To many children are never found, too many to mention.

Some things I've been musing this morning.

I find it strange that no one saw Lucas somewhere with EG and his little sister, at least from what we've been told, since Feb 11th. The neighbor at this point along with his wife and children appear to have been the last to see Lucas alive.

Didn't EG have to run errands between that day and the day that he disappeared? Grocery store, convenient store for cigarettes, pharmacy, restaurant, etc? Usually when you first move, you let your food supply run down a bit so you don't have to pack and move it with you. I imagine she would have needed something between those two dates, especially with small children- food, diapers, milk, etc.

Yet no one saw them together, even for a gallon of milk?

The neighbor saw her with what appeared to be a little girl younger than Lucas working in a flower bed. Where was Lucas at that time?

For now, we have a five day gap that Lucas has not been seen alive by anyone other than EG or the baby girl, who can't talk and tell what happened to Lucas. That's a huge gap, and so far, LE had not confirmed if anyone else saw or talked to Lucas in that time period, not even a phone call or FaceTime/Skype with parents.

Still wish we knew when JH left for Texas.

Some things I've been musing this morning.

I find it strange that no one saw Lucas somewhere with EG and his little sister, at least from what we've been told, since Feb 11th. The neighbor at this point along with his wife and children appear to have been the last to see Lucas alive.

Didn't EG have to run errands between that day and the day that he disappeared? Grocery store, convenient store for cigarettes, pharmacy, restaurant, etc? Usually when you first move, you let your food supply run down a bit so you don't have to pack and move it with you. I imagine she would have needed something between those two dates, especially with small children- food, diapers, milk, etc.

Yet no one saw them together, even for a gallon of milk?

The neighbor saw her with what appeared to be a little girl younger than Lucas working in a flower bed. Where was Lucas at that time?

For now, we have a five day gap that Lucas has not been seen alive by anyone other than EG or the baby girl, who can't talk and tell what happened to Lucas. That's a huge gap, and so far, LE had not confirmed if anyone else saw or talked to Lucas in that time period, not even a phone call or FaceTime/Skype with parents.

Still wish we knew when JH left for Texas.

Just because *we* aren't aware of who last saw Lucas besides EG doesn't mean LE isn't aware. I'm sure they've tightened the timeline as much as they can.

If she had been to any business in that time frame, they should have her on camera. I hope all businesses are checking their cameras themselves just to see if she did come in and was she with BOTH children.

Clearance has been given by LE to search Chisholm Creek Park, Cessna Park, and Gypsum Creek.

Apart from the search at Chisholm, we are starting at Cessna Park West at 9:30 this morning.

Clearance has been given by LE to search Chisholm Creek Park, Cessna Park, and Gypsum Creek.

Apart from the search at Chisholm, we are starting at Cessna Park West at 9:30 this morning.

Prayers are with all of the searchers!

Good luck, hun, I hope you folks at least find a piece of evidence today. I can't say that I want you to find him FindLucasAllen, though-I'd rather a stranger or LE did, as that would be way too traumatic for a loved one. I'll be thinking of you. :rose:

I will be thinking of you. If I wasn't so far away, I would be there to help. Please let us all know if we can do anything to help you and your family.

I think LE has been very deliberate in their use of the word “abducted”. I don’t believe a stranger came into the house and abducted Lucas. However, it wouldn’t be called an abduction if he was removed by a member of the household.

I think EG had an outburst and killed Lucas in a fit of rage. The description of her past behavior leads me to think she’s borderline. Her immediate reaction was to blame someone else. There’s no way that little boy weighed 60 pounds. I think she put him in a moving box, loaded him into the SUV and took him somewhere to dump his body (it pains me to type that word). I think the box was only used for transport - she wouldn’t leave the box with his body.

I think they’ll find him in a wooded area within a 15 - 20 minute drive from the residence.

It will be interesting to find out if she had enough of a maternal instinct to wrap him in a blanket...sadly, I don’t think she did.

Just random musings from a sleepless night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member