Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even close to a fence. I did consider it earlier on, but now, no.

Let me add one more thing about the way EG’s been charged.......because there is a bond of $50,000 for the one charge and she does get out on bail, they can turn around and arrest her again for something different. The amount of the bond is directly related to the severity of the charge. Plus if she were to be bonded out with nothing charged for the one year old, she could not be kept from that child in one form or another......even just supervised visits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I think the kids were napping & she went out to score, thinking she wouldn't be gone long. She came home & Lucas was gone.

I even think maybe her supplier called in & said he\she saw Emily between 3-6 and she was alone...when asked where her kids were, EG offered, "oh they're home asleep. We all went to the park today & they're exhausted." The supplier wouldn't have to say "how" they know EG, just that they saw her alone. That would also explain why parks were searched & the 2 charges of child endangerment (because she left them home alone.)

I know...it's a reach...

ETA: still new at this. Thought I was replying to a post. Sorry.

Only thing I've ever read about an ax handle in this case if from this link:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

"In one of the domestic violence incidents, stepmother Emily Glass allegedly held a wooden ax handle while the couple argued, one report said. That occurred on April 4, 2016, at an apartment in a complex at 1157 S. Webb. "

This triggered this thought in my brain. I am purely speculating and paraphrasing items that are my opinion only, formed by these past five threads etc.

If EG had been physically abusive toward her male partners in the past and/or currently, and she felt compelled to have an axe handle while speaking to her husband/bc about her being sexually assaulted, I immediately flashed on an image of the bf catching her w another guy, and she uses the old “it’s not what you think, he was assaulting me” but to try to get out of it, maybe knowing bf would not buy the story, so she felt the need to have something “sturdy” handy in case she got called on her bs and things escalated.

So where my brain went was didn’t the male neighbor say he saw “a man smoking” over outside the new residence? (And for you X-Files fans, I will call him the smoking man henceforth).

Now could the smoking man (SM) be someone EG was seeing on the side and maybe Lucas saw something he shouldn’t have and is old enough now to say something to his dad about a strange man being around a lot while daddy’s away? Of course this is all purely and unfortunately half formed speculation on my part, but it made me conjure a situation where EG might suddenly snap and take a beating way too far?

JMO. MOO.

I in no way have any clue, just something that sparked when I read that quote.

I just ran up to Chisholm Lake to see what the traffic looked like and there are several vehicles in the lot. This included 3 LE vehicles when I 1st went by and 2 after I had turned around to come back home. There was nothing significant that I could see.

I would think after reading this that any one on that fence might want to climb down before they fall off and get hurt.

This leads me to believe that they have a better timeline than we know and that something happened on Friday to Lucas, not Saturday as she reported. IMO

I just ran up to Chisholm Lake to see what the traffic looked like and there are several vehicles in the lot. This included 3 LE vehicles when I 1st went by and 2 after I had turned around to come back home. There was nothing significant that I could see.

Much appreciated Pink!

True, BUT Koch is over there and they have a lot of sophisticated cameras and surveillance equipment with very long ranges.

Also the Home Depot lot cameras across the street that "caught" BTK.

I would think after reading this that any one on that fence might want to climb down before they fall off and get hurt.

There's nothing in that article to indicate that EG was responsible for Lucas' death. The prosecutor is basically saying "we have evidence to prove she endangered the one year old but nothing to prove she endangered the 5 y.o.)

I know. I know. I'm just the type to always hold out hope until they find someone who is missing. I will always hope for a safe find until I no longer can.

Also the Home Depot lot cameras across the street that "caught" BTK.

O/T: this is like the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen this referenced that cameras caught BTK, what is this in reference too? So far as I'm aware, BTK was caught because he sent a computer disk that was later traced to his church computer.

So that we have direct quotes from the KWCH article:

[...]

According to the complaint, Glass permitted a one-year-old child "to be placed in a situation in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered" on Feb. 16, the day before she reported Lucas missing.

A spokesperson for the Sedgwick County District Attorney's Office said Glass was not charged with a second count of child endangerment because the case involving Lucas' disappearance is a part of an ongoing investigation.

[....]

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/St...pear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

Hey Everyone,

Please remember no scanner chat on threads. The only place scanner chatter is allowed is in the scanner forum RIGHT HERE

Only members can see the Scanner Chatter forum. If you haven't registered what are you waiting for? Come on and join us. CLICK HERE to start the Websleuths registration process

Me too. I think the kids were napping & she went out to score, thinking she wouldn't be gone long. She came home & Lucas was gone.

I even think maybe her supplier called in & said he\she saw Emily between 3-6 and she was alone...when asked where her kids were, EG offered, "oh they're home asleep. We all went to the park today & they're exhausted." The supplier wouldn't have to say "how" they know EG, just that they saw her alone. That would also explain why parks were searched & the 2 charges of child endangerment (because she left them home alone.)

I know...it's a reach...

ETA: still new at this. Thought I was replying to a post. Sorry.

Welcome to Websleuths Smarty Pants! For a quote to show up you need to hit reply with quote. After you do that if you hit go advanced you can review your post before posting. Let us know if you have any questions!!

While I do not agree that anyone aside from EG is responsible here, all opinions are welcome at WS and I'm glad you posted!

Sadly, I think when I first started sleuthing I was more likely to give people the benefit of the doubt...but being around long enough I can admit, I have become jaded and pretty sure I know how this case will play out. Lucas likely died at the hands of his abuser. My opinion of course.

There's nothing in that article to indicate that EG was responsible for Lucas' death. The prosecutor is basically saying "we have evidence to prove she endangered the one year old but nothing to prove she endangered the 5 y.o.)

I posted the link of the article as it explains why 1 charge not 2. It states that because it is still an ongoing investigation. I just pointed out that it is probable that they have a better timeline as well.

ETA: Here is the link http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Stepmom-of-Lucas-Hernandez-to-appear-in-court-Monday-afternoon-475174883.html

KAKE just reported that EG is in yellow jump suit which indicates suicide watch. KAKE reported this on 430 pm central time news.

I know. I know. I'm just the type to always hold out hope until they find someone who is missing. I will always hope for a safe find until I no longer can.
You aren't wrong in doing so. I personally think she had something to do with it because I'm jaded but, I keep telling myself innocent until proven guilty not guilty into proven innocent. Or at least until she admits to doing it.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member