Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or, she could have stuffed him in a suitcase and thrown it out on the side of the highway or dropped it in the river. .

I've heard of those types of cases before, there is one I'm familiar with from when I was in grad school in Lubbock, Texas. Young lady was kidnapped, murdered, stuffed in a suitcase and left at the county land fill. I don't think this happened in this case though, that would involve a level of planning and control that I don't think EG exhibits, particularly if the death was sudden and unplanned (which I believe it was).

This case is messing with my head.

I got literally less than an hour's sleep last night, all I could do was think about the case. Then, as I started to drift off to sleep my body jerked up and I had a little "flash" and saw Lucas lying facedown in one of those ridged silvery tunnel things. EG was kneeling in the shallow water facing the road, and the tunnel entrance was to her right, and it had been awkward for her to get him pushed inside, just to try to get him in over the grooves, as far in as her arm would reach. I felt sheer evil in the midst. It was awful. This is taking me to dark places I don't want to go. :(

I see now why some of you fellow WS'ers have to take a break sometimes. It may come to that soon for me if this continues.
I feel the same way with the dreams and all.
I had to get out in the sun today and put this completely out of my mind for a bit. That's all I could do.

IMOO

I think with all the head wounds in the pics of lucas, that she hit him to hard this last time and he never woke up. Then she had however long to figure out what to do. Ibdo not think it was intentional. The abuse just got carried away this time. Of course, havinh prior discipline concerning her own sons, she cant just fess up and had this plan. She has gone this far so she wont budge on her story.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Just checking in today, and I'm assuming no new news. Way OT, I saw a young mother and child today and I just about cried. She had that "meth look" that was on the "Faces of Meth" page somebody posted. Red facial marks, weird eyes, thin as a rail. She smiled at me sweet as could be, and I just wanted to take her and that baby and save them both. Sorry, y'all. I'm gonna make myself take a timeout for now.

I wonder if she was getting high somewhere and left the kids at home? Then someone came forward to say they smoked drugs with her that day between 4-6 pm, and when asked who watched the kids, EG admitted she left them home alone. Or perhaps she gave them the name of a friend who was supposedly watching them, which turned out to be untrue.

Possibly, but I’m not sure there would have been an arrest based on the words of someone who may or may not have been using drugs with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she had both kids with her on the 16th between 4:00 and 6:00 pm.
I think LH never made it back to the house.
Holding on to the endangerment charge for LH. Don’t want to charge her for that now, go through trial and take a chance they find him later. Double jeopardy would apply.

Possibly, but I’m not sure there would have been an arrest based on the words of someone who may or may not have been using drugs with her.

Maybe an anonymous tip? Then LE brought it up to her and she admitted it. JMO.

NOT happy with KWCH for not leading off with Lucas. ARRRGH.

To clarify--they led off with Lucas at the 5 pm news, but not the 6 pm news.

I was not on today and it seems like I missed something. did she admit to being on drugs during that time frame she is charged with endangerment?

I think she had both kids with her on the 16th between 4:00 and 6:00 pm.
I think LH never made it back to the house.
Holding on to the endangerment charge for LH. Don’t want to charge her for that now, go through trial and take a chance they find him later. Double jeopardy would apply.

They definitely need to find the location of where she was doing drugs. She could've snapped at the party (speculative party) and then hidden him not too far from there.

I was not on today and it seems like I missed something. did she admit to being on drugs during that time frame she is charged with endangerment?

I don't know if she admitted it, but it was related to drug use on the 16th between 4-6 pm according to MSM.

Are we sure the child endangerment from 4-6 pm on the 16th is directly related to the drug use? Or is it possible those are two separate issues that came about during the investigation?

Also, if the drug use is in relation to the endangerment charges, why no drug charges as well?

Are we sure the child endangerment from 4-6 pm on the 16th is directly related to the drug use? Or is it possible those are two separate issues that came about during the investigation?

Also, if the drug use is in relation to the endangerment charges, why no drug charges as well?

First paragraph at that link:

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -A Wichita police report shows that drugs or narcotics are suspected in the child endangerment case that happened on Feb. 16, one day before Lucas Hernandez was reported missing.

I think there's a definite reason they are searching these parks, I too had wondered if it was just common sense, SP, eliminating closeby areas, etc, but the resources they have allocated for this and repeatedly makes me think they definitely have something we don't know about, moo.)

She liked to take the kids to the parks....it’s is in an earlier post I made today that relates to her Butler County hearing about custody with her two other children. She liked to,take the kids to the parks.

I agree, she was probably high and panicked.

I had a dream last night they found him in a culvert pipe (I had to find the image in my dream on google lol) not far from home. So what you said gave me goosebumps.

Haven, D-Anthro's narrative gave me chills also, I remembered your dream.

I feel so sad that this precious little boy hasn't been found yet.

When it comes to the drug issues, if she tested positive for anything when she was arrested, they can guesstimate how long those drugs had been in her system and work backwards. They don’t have to use a specific time frame. Kinda like when a mom gives birth to a drug exposed baby, the child would be removed from the parent even tho they don’t know the exact circumstances regarding the drug use. They have to charge her with something that has to do with endangering her own child or else there would be no reason to keep her daughter away from her if she were to bond out. You have to remember that there is a difference between being arrested for something, charged with something and then being convicted of something. They just have to have enough evidence to justify her arrest and her being held in jail. While I was at SRS, child endangerment charged due to parent drug use is very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member