Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Lucas was on a medication like ADHD medication the Benadryl would have killed him. Benadryl also increases the heart rate when on certain medications.

I wouldn't imagine that would be announced, as that's part of the criminal investigation. They may also not want anyone to alert to EG that they are onto her.

It's been common in other cases for reporters either to show up on scene or simply report on it based on info from a source once crime scene tape put around the house or when vehicles are taken.

The Sherin Mathews case, MSM was all over that during both the house search and cars being towed off.
Same with the Mariah Woods case in regards to the house search just to give a couple very recent examples.

It's been common in other cases for reporters either to show up on scene or simply report on it based on info from a source once crime scene tape put around the house or when vehicles are taken.

The Sherin Mathews case, MSM was all over that during both the house search and cars being towed off.
Same with the Mariah Woods case in regards to the house search just to give a couple very recent examples.

When Ayla Reynolds went missing the news reported on the vehicles being taken in and the occupants not being able to stay in the house because the FBI was searching the home.

And who knows maybe she drugged Lucas also. You just never know with people like this.

Possible he got into them not understanding what they were? Instead of calling 911 she panicked? Good grief I’m sorry. So many scenarios in my head......pure speculation. 😢

I think that EG not speaking up is kinda rather telling. If he was actually kidnapped, she would be more corporative. EG not being helpful is just proof that something bad happened to Lucas. EG would rather save her own arse than admitting she made a mistake. And if she actually loved Lucas' dad you would think that she would come clean. If you love someone, you don't do bad **** to their kid, and if it was an accident you own it. Just so the person you love doesn't have to continually suffer.

I was also wondering this unless it's such an urban area that the only wooded areas are parks? If I were getting rid of a body, especially a lightweight one, the last place I'd choose is a park where park dwellers would find it. I'd drive to a very remote area that I was sure wasn't state gamelands.
It is appearing that drugs were involved. Idk what the drug of choice here was, but if methamphetamine I would imagine she would have super human strength/energy to possibly go the distance & dispose. It also appears being under the influence of this stuff causes some manic/neurotic behavior. If she is going through some kind of withdrawal she has to be getting medicated while being there bc i think if she was not she wouldn't be able to live with herself, but jmo.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

“Several squares had been placed beneath a clothed corpse within three hours of death, when some organs and many cells of the human body are still functioning. Over the next month, the dogs did hundreds of trials in which they signalled the contaminated square with 98 per cent accuracy, falling to 94 per cent when the square had been in contact with the corpse for only two minutes. The research concluded that cadaver dogs were an "outstanding tool" for crime-scene investigation.” http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...th-behind-the-crime-scene-canines-835047.html

Also, decomp scent is detectable by K9s as soon as moments after death. There doesn’t need to be blood at all for the dogs to do their work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely incredible, thank you so much for this information, Keeley!

I just wish LE would get that big break in the case to break it wide open and find Lucas. I'm constantly thinking about how Lucas' family must be feeling. Its bad enough to think a stranger has took your baby and won't tell you where he is. Just imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking it would be to actually know that person and that they have been part of your family.
It doesn't bare thinking about.

I think that EG not speaking up is kinda rather telling. If he was actually kidnapped, she would be more corporative. EG not being helpful is just proof that something bad happened to Lucas. EG would rather save her own arse than admitting she made a mistake. And if she actually loved Lucas' dad you would think that she would come clean. If you love someone, you don't do bad **** to their kid, and if it was an accident you own it. Just so the person you love doesn't have to continually suffer.

I don't think there has been any information telling us she isn't speaking. If he has been kidnapped (I'm doubtful, but for the point of this comment), she may have nothing of great use to share.

Hey Everyone,

Please accept my apology for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble financially. If you can help I would appreciate it greatly.

Please do not donate if it puts a hardship on you in any way shape or form. $5 dollars feels like a million when you don't have it. I completely understand.

The details are in the Websleuths page.

https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

You can donate at PayPal with the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Please do not discuss on this thread. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Now back to Lucas. I always think of Elizabeth Smart. Let's hope we have a miracle like that for Lucas.

Take Care,
Tricia
Done.
This forum has meant so much to me for so long.
Thank you for all you do, Tricia

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Judging from the court stuff, she's used the napping excuse before. But I've been extra confused...why on Earth bother saying she showered first? I cannot imagine taking a shower in the afternoon and proceeding to fall asleep. Yuck, but maybe that's just me.

I've been worried when I read about what it might mean when perps mention washing/water. But your thoughts about maybe scrubbing/cleaning during that time make some criminal sense to me.

It'll be interesting when we find out why she chose to report him missing when she did. (eta Assuming we find out and aren't left heartbroken over a missing baby with no answers)

I've heard it more with sleeping/napping when a child goes missing, but I've seen others here say that showering seems to happen a lot, too.

I think it's two-fold. One is that it's a valid reason why someone isn't keeping a direct eye on their child at that time, because you physically can't do that in either of those states.

The second is that constructing these things as a lie gives them #1 and it separates them somewhat from the scene of the child escaping or being abducted. I can't really explain what I mean by that separation, it's like being in a different zone. And in a lot of ways it's considered an innocent zone for a human to be in...they're also both vulnerable times for humans. So I would conjecture they're not just putting themselves in another zone, they're not just giving what they consider a valid excuse for not looking over the child, but they're also creating a vulnerable innocence for themselves. I don't know if they have mental awareness of all these things.

I think there's a third aspect, but I can't remember what that was.

I don't know why she chose that timing. It could be that JH would have facetimed soon and she had to report Lucas missing before that happened. Maybe one of her friends was coming over and it was too early to claim Lucas was in bed and she didn't want to put it off? Maybe she knew Sherin and Mariah were early morning reports of children going missing during the night/early hours and didn't want to copy those cases as she knew the adults in the home had been caught and charged.

I am intrigued about the endangerment charge for the 16th. It seems a bit too obvious to conjecture that baby was left alone while she went out with Lucas, and if LE knew that much for a fact, then why no charge relating to Lucas' disappearance? And the more they can tell EG that they have evidence for, the more likely she'll admit to a little bit more until the whole story comes out and she can deny it no longer. Maybe there were drugs paraphernalia in the home and even if EG claimed it was a friend who was over doing drugs they felt that was enough for a charge of child endangerment without actually charging her with using? As they don't know for a fact that Lucas was in the home at that time, maybe that's why they started off with arresting on two counts (one for each child) and have only gone to court with the charge for the baby?

This case is messing with my head.

I got literally less than an hour's sleep last night, all I could do was think about the case. Then, as I started to drift off to sleep my body jerked up and I had a little "flash" and saw Lucas lying facedown in one of those ridged silvery tunnel things. EG was kneeling in the shallow water facing the road, and the tunnel entrance was to her right, and it had been awkward for her to get him pushed inside, just to try to get him in over the grooves, as far in as her arm would reach. I felt sheer evil in the midst. It was awful. This is taking me to dark places I don't want to go. :(

I see now why some of you fellow WS'ers have to take a break sometimes. It may come to that soon for me if this continues.

Good afternoon, everyone! I, like all of us, am continuing to pray little Lucas is found.

I have been MIA since yesterday until now due to having three more nerves burned in my spine. Its hard for a workaholic like me to lay flat on my back for 24 hours. I so badly want Lucas to be found that I took my I-Pad to bed with me which I never do. He has touched my heart so deeply. It is like I feel so much genuine love for him even though I never had the honor of meeting him. I pray for him, and his family every night like I do for my own family and friends. I really cant explain the feeling, but its like I have adopted him in my heart.

Even when I am not reading his thread he is never far from my mind. I know I get way too attached to children who are missing and I always hope for a good outcome. Good endings do occasionally happen, but there are far more who end in heartbreak especially if it is learned the missing child/children had been the victims of past abuse.

I must admit, I do not believe LE has the evidence they need to even locate Lucas much less bring the one to justice who has harmed him. That makes me wonder if they don't have GPS data/ any other communication/surveillance evidence to point them in the right direction. I am hoping that is not the case, and it may be taking longer to serve SWs and get the evidence returned to them. In other high profile cases I have seen communication evidence take up to 8 weeks to be returned to LE.

I do believe the home has been searched through a legal SW. I have never seen a case where a SW wasn't served on the home or business where the victim went missing from. Probable cause would easily be met since he went missing from his own residence. I see no reason why JH would even object and I suspect he hasn't. However; most LE would rather have a SW signed by a Judge in case something is found which would be used at trial. It cuts off any defense attorney saying it was not a proper legal search.

So like I mentioned a few days back, I am so worried that little Lucas will never be found. That never means he wont receive justice though for more and more cases are being won without a body. In fact I cant remember one recently that wasn't successful. CE cases are as powerful as direct evidence cases, and many times even more so. Most cases tried ARE CE cases. CE cases are less likely to be successfully appealed.

BUT it is as important to me this precious adorable sweet boy is found, and brought home to those who loves him dearly.

I hope and pray LE gets the break they seem to need since they seem to be relying on tips for the locations to search. May the right person come forward that will result in Lucas being found.

God bless you, Lucas. We all here want you to come home, honey. You have captured all of our hearts, and its heartbreaking for us all to know you are somewhere out there all alone. :(

IMO

That stupid flower bed situation bugs the heck out of me for some reason. Was it mentioned what date she was working on her flower bed?
Someone in here said they took pictures of the outside of the home. I think you're allowed to post them, if so, could you please. TIA.

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
A Wichita police report shows that drugs or narcotics are suspected in the child endangerment case that happened on Feb. 16, one day before Lucas Hernandez was reported missing

The complaint claims that Glass "unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably" caused or permitted a one-year-old child "to be placed in a station in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered" on Feb. 16th between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.

For those of you who think he's located "not far from home", why do you think so?

I think he may be on the outskirts of her neighborhood, but here's the part where I struggle. The was no sign of Lucas from the scent or cadaver dogs in the house or in her car (that we know of anyway). So if the crime scene is close to home, where do you think he might've possibly been killed at? I'm finding it hard to think of potential crime scenes. Also, many of you have stated you believe that because the area is familiar to her...but she'd only lived there for a very short time, so if we're talking about the new apartment I'd think a lot of places nearby probably weren't too familiar to her yet.

Speedy recovery Ocean Blue eyes. That does not sound like you are having a good time with back pain maybe

Phew it took a bit to catch up this morning. EG suspected drug use came as no surprise to most I'm sure, although at least now confirmed. The day before really has me thinking in all directions but as an earlier poster mention the 3 hour window seems a significant thing also. It appears the parks have all been searched, so where is Lucas. There was a lot of mention of the local waterways I can't recall if it was confirmed they have all been checked.

Could someone bring the timeline forward to this thread also - I apologise if I was speeding reading past it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you who think he's located "not far from home", why do you think so?

I think he may be on the outskirts of her neighborhood, but here's the part where I struggle. The was no sign of Lucas from the scent or cadaver dogs in the house or in her car (that we know of anyway). ...(snipped by me)...

Do we know that dogs have been in the house? There's no need to cite articles or anything, I'm just wanting to double check this has in fact been mentioned?

http://www.kake.com/story/37606135/drugs-suspected-in-child-endangerment-case

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

WICHITA, Kan. (KAKE) -
A Wichita police report shows that drugs or narcotics are suspected in the child endangerment case that happened on Feb. 16, one day before Lucas Hernandez was reported missing

The complaint claims that Glass "unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably" caused or permitted a one-year-old child "to be placed in a station in which the child's life, body or health may be endangered" on Feb. 16th between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.

BBM - Is this part new or have I just been missing it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee