Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she is going through withdrawals or any other medical condition le may not be able to question her. She doesn’t have an attorney so even if they did get info it might get tossed with her medical. There are a lot of unknowns. But they are working hard as we speak. No one gives up on these cases. No one

I've been wondering about the park thing, also.
There was also a picture from someplace where EG was giving away a pair of Lucas' shoes and she specifically said the shoes were worn, but still would work for going to the park. (I saw, so moo)
I never took my kids to the park so much, so I guess that's why I don't get the park obsession by LE.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was also wondering this unless it's such an urban area that the only wooded areas are parks? If I were getting rid of a body, especially a lightweight one, the last place I'd choose is a park where park dwellers would find it. I'd drive to a very remote area that I was sure wasn't state gamelands.

I wonder if she thought he was 60 lbs because he seemed really heavy to her when she had to move him :(

Too late to edit my post about benadryl.
I meant to say "the brain forgets to breathe" not "to sleep".
Miltitasking not always a strength of mine.

IF LE or cadaver dogs didn't find any hint of a body in the house or vehicle, one of the remaining possibilities is that he was badly injured/seemingly comatose, and left somewhere barely alive.
I don't want to think of that but it's on my mind.
That would just be about the worst news on top of all of the ideas we already have.
jmo

I don't normally follow hot/current cases. Its so frustrating not knowing whether LE are making good progress or whether they know nothing.

One thing I do think is that trying to predict what EG did/thought by trying to place ourselves in her shoes, is probably a waste of time. EG doesn't think or behave in the way we would. She isn't like us, she doesn't think the way we do.

I don't normally follow hot/current cases. Its so frustrating not knowing whether LE are making good progress or whether they know nothing.

One thing I do think is that trying to predict what EG did/thought by trying to place ourselves in her shoes, is probably a waste of time. EG doesn't think or behave in the way we would. She isn't like us, she doesn't think the way we do.
That's an understatement!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Don’t underestimate LE WHEN THE FBI is involved they pull out everything at their disposal. No one likes cases like this. It’s a difficult emotional burden even considering they are paid to do it. Much of what they do is unseen by public scrutiny. They are a group of devoted investigators have experience with these cases and are carefully assembling evidence. He will be found, but sadly[emoji24] after the first few days statistics show they don’t expect to find him alive.

DO NOT DOUBT THE EFFORT AND MAN HOURS GOING INTO FINDING LUCAS. and find him they will.

Absolutely.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Everyone,

Please accept my apology for interrupting.

Websleuths is in trouble financially. If you can help I would appreciate it greatly.

Please do not donate if it puts a hardship on you in any way shape or form. $5 dollars feels like a million when you don't have it. I completely understand.

The details are in the Websleuths page.

https://www..com/websleuths-is-on-the-brink

You can donate at PayPal with the email websleuthsdonations@gmail.com

Please do not discuss on this thread. Email me at triciastruecrimeradio@gmail.com

Thank you very much for your time.

Now back to Lucas. I always think of Elizabeth Smart. Let's hope we have a miracle like that for Lucas.

Take Care,
Tricia

Yes I keep going by. Saturday a silver truck was in driveway nothing there since. I took pictures of the house this morning. Am I allowed to put them here on the thread?

IF LE or cadaver dogs didn't find any hint of a body in the house or vehicle, one of the remaining possibilities is that he was badly injured/seemingly comatose, and left somewhere barely alive.
I don't want to think of that but it's on my mind.
That would just be about the worst news on top of all of the ideas we already have.
jmo

I’m in complete agreement with you.
I’m holding out hope Lucas is still alive, but I admit, it has looked grim from the start[emoji174][emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think about other little ones who to this day have never been found, soooooooo many of them....

Relisha Rudd (park?), Deorr, can go on and on....and that's just recent cases.

(O/T, If anyone has not seen the the amaaaazing documentary "The Imposter", I highly, highly, highly recommend watching it, I think it's on Netflix. No spoilers, but it's about the disappearance of Nicholas Barclay from San Antonio many years ago....just an amazing story, twist and turns like you wouldn't believe!! You will be like "Wow!!!! No way! Unbelieeeevable!" I guarantee it!! Oh and don't Google anything for spoilers!

https://dvd.netflix.com/Movie/The-Imposter/70228012)

Has FLA checked in?

We are still wondering what happened to baby Myra Lewis here in Ms. years later. So many similarities in Lucas's case...

Nope I have looked also and asked the same thing. I also wanted to know how many times the home has been searched and was a forensic search done in the home? Things I haven't been able to get the answers to.

I haven't heard about forensics being done in the house, either. I think we would have heard that Lucas' dad wasn't allowed back into the house. And, I think the news/media usually reports if the vehicles were taken to the crime lab. And if they see things being removed from the house. I wonder if EG is missing any clothes or not?

I have a question for you forensics and canine people...if a child died of blunt force injury and there was no blood, could a dog/investigator hit on a vehicle used to transport the deceased body?

How long after passing away does an intact (not-bloody) body leave a detectable indication it was ever there?

Blood isn't always needed to detect a dead body. Our bodies release a gas after death which the dogs can smell.

Yes I keep going by. Saturday a silver truck was in driveway nothing there since. I took pictures of the house this morning. Am I allowed to put them here on the thread?
In past cases, locals who took their own photos were allowed.
Check with a mod!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There have been a few of us who have posted this question and so far, no one has been able to provide an answer. Unsure whether it was indeed seized by WPD but never reported by MSM or if it was never seized at all.

I wouldn't imagine that would be announced, as that's part of the criminal investigation. They may also not want anyone to alert to EG that they are onto her.

And who knows maybe she drugged Lucas also. You just never know with people like this.

Lucas could have also gotten into her drugs. EG could have been passed out/blacked out from the drugs and while being blacked out, Lucas could have ingested the drugs and OD. EG could have come around and seen Lucas deceased, freaked out, and did whatever with him. Out of fear she made up a story about the shower and the nap.

I really hope the DA has a big charge in the works for EG. Maybe with a serious enough charge once EG gets a lawyer the lawyer can talk her into revealing Lucas' whereabouts in exchange for a reduced sentence. I just pray the DA doesn't decide to play politics with Lucas the way the prosecutor in Mariah Woods' case is playing with Mariah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee