Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the last thread,
Henry said,
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple"....

So, that would be Noccam's Razor then? :wink:

I am confused. Has EG not been charged with the crimes? I thought there was a limited amount of time she could be held without being charged.

Who is keeping the little girl? Is she still at the house? Where is JH staying? Just curious.

She has not yet been charged with any crimes concerning Lucas.

She is now charged with child endangerment, probably concerning her 1 yr old child, and happening in the time frame Lucas went missing.

I think they are just trying to keep her in custody while they get their ducks in a row.

We do not know exactly where the 1 yr old is, although it has been reported that she is in state care.

I believe that JH was initially staying in a motel. But I think the house has been cleared by now, so ?

I keep wondering, if EG did do something to Lucas the day before he went missing or any time other than between 3pm-6pm why did she say she had slept for 3hours. Did she not think that would make her look bad.
If I had done something to Lucas and needed to report him missing for example I would say Lucas was playing in his bedroom and baby was having a nap and I must have nodded off and when the baby woke me crying an hour had passed.
She could have covered her back a lot better.

What is most concerning is she thinks having a 3 hour nap is OK and believable enough to say that lie to police. IMO.

Just watched the video and wanted to share. I am sure this has already been shared but new thread.

The charge on which Glass made a first appearance in court Monday accuses her of “unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably” causing or permitting the 1-year-old “to be placed in a situation in which the child’s life, body or health may be endangered.”

The date of the alleged crime is said to have occurred on or about Feb. 16 – the day before Lucas was reported missing.

Glass is due in court again on March 13.

ETA - She wore a yellow jail jumpsuit, which signifies that an inmate is on some type of watch, such as medical or suicide, and is checked on more often than other inmates.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

Just watched the video and wanted to share. I am sure this has already been shared but new thread.

The charge on which Glass made a first appearance in court Monday accuses her of “unlawfully, knowingly and unreasonably” causing or permitting the 1-year-old “to be placed in a situation in which the child’s life, body or health may be endangered.”

The date of the alleged crime is said to have occurred on or about Feb. 16 – the day before Lucas was reported missing.

Glass is due in court again on March 13.

ETA - She wore a yellow jail jumpsuit, which signifies that an inmate is on some type of watch, such as medical or suicide, and is checked on more often than other inmates.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202233299.html

MAYBE they have reason to believe that EG left the baby home alone on or about the 16th---?

I keep wondering, if EG did do something to Lucas the day before he went missing or any time other than between 3pm-6pm why did she say she had slept for 3hours. Did she not think that would make her look bad.
If I had done something to Lucas and needed to report him missing for example I would say Lucas was playing in his bedroom and baby was having a nap and I must have nodded off and when the baby woke me crying an hour had passed.
She could have covered her back a lot better.

What is most concerning is she thinks having a 3 hour nap is OK and believable enough to say that lie to police. IMO.

All I can think is that she was doing something in that 3 hour period that she did not want anyone to know about. Maybe she was cleaning and scrubbing, or washing evidence away, or taking a drive to dispose of something----so saying she was asleep is preferable?

It is like Sherin Matthews father and his 'first' version of events that he told LE. He tells them that he put his 3 yr old girl out side the backyard fence in the middle of the night and walked away and left her there as punishment-----it sounded so horrid.

But compared to the REAL STORY, ---he was disposing of her body in a muddy drain pipe---it wasn't nearly as bad.

We know the bio mom and her family were out searching for Lucas. Was dad searching?

Keeping the lights on and the candle lit for Lucas :candle:

I wonder if either bio parent has visited EG to ask her to give up more information? I know I would have tried to get her to say something if it was allowed by LE.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

sorry in advance as i may have missed this - do we have confirmation the 1 yr old is not with her father (and if so, why?).

i remember too it was reported she was placed in state care but i thought that was maybe temporary/an initial protocol because the dad was physically not back from work yet (the long drive) and/or they were clearing him as a POI, something along those lines.

sorry in advance as i may have missed this - do we have confirmation the 1 yr old is not with her father (and if so, why?).

i remember too it was reported she was placed in state care but i thought that was maybe temporary/an initial protocol because the dad was physically not back from work yet (the long drive) and/or they were clearing him as a POI, something along those lines.

It is likely because they don't know how involved dad was. Is he partially to blame for Lucas disappearing? Did he knowingly allow the abuse? Did he take part in the abuse?

Until those questions are answered, they likely don't feel comfortable putting the baby in his care.

If EG was arrested while she was by herself with the baby and no one around immediately to take her, then LE would have to keep the baby and that can be considered in state custody.....even if it’s briefly until she was released to the Dad or other another family member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be glad if LE has their regular briefing today and address this case again.
IMO we're all just antsy since there's been an arrest but no Lucas yet:(.
Praying night and day that the truth comes to light sooner rather than later:coffeews:.

All I can think is that she was doing something in that 3 hour period that she did not want anyone to know about. Maybe she was cleaning and scrubbing, or washing evidence away, or taking a drive to dispose of something----so saying she was asleep is preferable?

It is like Sherin Matthews father and his 'first' version of events that he told LE. He tells them that he put his 3 yr old girl out side the backyard fence in the middle of the night and walked away and left her there as punishment-----it sounded so horrid.

But compared to the REAL STORY, ---he was disposing of her body in a muddy drain pipe---it wasn't nearly as bad.

Judging from the court stuff, she's used the napping excuse before. But I've been extra confused...why on Earth bother saying she showered first? I cannot imagine taking a shower in the afternoon and proceeding to fall asleep. Yuck, but maybe that's just me.

I've been worried when I read about what it might mean when perps mention washing/water. But your thoughts about maybe scrubbing/cleaning during that time make some criminal sense to me.

It'll be interesting when we find out why she chose to report him missing when she did. (eta Assuming we find out and aren't left heartbroken over a missing baby with no answers)

I was reading up on child endangerment laws in Kansas and a thought came to me. I wonder if there was evidence in the house that something happened to Lucas and therefore LE were able to get the child endangerment charge against the stepmother? If you think about it if they have evidence that something happened to Lucas then it’s automatically an unsafe environment for the one-year-old. It makes sense to me that they would get her on child endangerment because they can’t charge her with anything against Lucas since they don’t have his body or him there. Hopefully this all makes sense and sorry again for being so morbid towards the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think, Lucas being unsupervised for 3 hours (supposedly) and being missing is the reasoning for the child endangerment. I also think they have evidence that something happened to Lucas because it seemed like a body recovery from the beginning. They knew straight away that he wasn't abducted or wandered away from his home. The 1-year-old was also left unsupervised, so there is the second count of child endangerment.

Judging from the court stuff, she's used the napping excuse before. But I've been extra confused...why on Earth bother saying she showered first? I cannot imagine taking a shower in the afternoon and proceeding to fall asleep. Yuck, but maybe that's just me.

I've been worried when I read about what it might mean when perps mention washing/water. But your thoughts about maybe scrubbing/cleaning during that time make some criminal sense to me.

It'll be interesting when we find out why she chose to report him missing when she did. (eta Assuming we find out and aren't left heartbroken over a missing baby with no answers)

Bleach doesn't get rid of 100% of blood. I am sure that luminol can still detect blood, even after a bleaching.... if there was bleaching. Plus, I think if bleaching was involved the house would stink. The drains could also be swabbed for blood. It's incredibly difficult to get rid of blood evidence. And, I think if she was muddy the driver's side floor would be all muddy, too. And if we think EG had a three hour time period... then the washer would still be running to clean the muddy clothes when LE arrived. A washer running would look suspicious.

I still think that Lucas was disappeared a couple days before the initial reporting. If EG bleached, she would need time to air out the house. And, EG would need time to clean her clothes or dispose of her clothes if needed. If the car floorboards were messy, she would need time to clean those, too. If EG didn't need time to clean up then the 3-hour window would fit.

Bringing my question over from the last thread: Glass' charges are from February 16, the day before Lucas went missing. Any thoughts on what LE knows that we don't?

I found the Feb 16th date of the charge to be very intriguing and possibly also rather telling of what transpired. Many have asked how she could have disposed (ugh) of Lucas while also having the one year old to carry about. I think this fits very well, perhaps LE knows she left the baby alone for x amount of time on the day before she reported Lucas missing. The date is just too close to be a coincidence I think. This would change the timeline and also possibly give us some insight on when Lucas really “disappeared”. Or I could be totally off-base, but it’s a good theory based solely on deduction of the little that we know.

From the last thread,
Henry said,
"The truth is rarely pure and never simple"....

So, that would be Noccam's Razor then? :wink:
Love this!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads